Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex IEO sale end within TEN seconds.  (Read 199 times)
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:51:18 PM

In my opinion, they should make a limit per user for buying an IEO.
So much people are using script/robot, I think to buy this big IEO coins.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:44:05 PM

Bittrex showing IEO sell end within TEN seconds. I don't how is it possible since I was waiting before 15 min of start sale. I have not seen they enable BUY button. Once enable BUY button that time already sold out. Also I was continue refresh page so there is no question missing timer. Seems they are also cheating with users same like Binance Launchpad. Not sure if someone bought Bittrex IEO. Is anyone from Bitcointalk bought Bittrex IEO?
I don't think this is a new thing in the crypto space because have seen this kind of thing happen again and again, though it always happens when there is a new trend in the crypto market and begin to decrease as soon as we start seeing scammers coming into the system.

Let us just hope that this projects are not just able to raise funds in 10 seconds but they should also be able to deliver on the project they have promised because for now they are flying under the wings of binance and need to make name for themselves.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 07:34:44 PM

I don't 10 seconds is normal and how many people did actually bought the tokens. I doubt about the duration of the IEO and it's questionable and maybe a whale just bought all the tokens and ten seconds would make sense. If this is the trend in IEO's like in Binance and Bittrex, I wouldn't bother to participate. Knowing i couldn't buy some tokens and it would waste my time.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:43:06 PM

IEO on large cryptocurrency exchanges are very popular. Therefore, I am not surprised that IEO on the Bittrex exchange ended very quickly. IEO is very similar to insanity.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:58:08 PM

In my opinion, they should make a limit per user for buying an IEO.
So much people are using script/robot, I think to buy this big IEO coins.
restrictions already set. but just one person buys coins from several accounts at once. and robots are installed on each account.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:02:22 PM

many people bought and it was very fast ... there is a video on twitter where several people met in vietnam to be able to buy the IEO, the news came out in the middle of "criptonoticias"  ... it seems that veriblock is a very desired project!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:02:40 PM

I think this is an achievement as the demand for cryptocurrency is growing every day and the proof of this is the closing of the sale in seconds. IEO breathes new life into projects.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:42:55 PM

many people bought and it was very fast ... there is a video on twitter where several people met in vietnam to be able to buy the IEO, the news came out in the middle of "criptonoticias"  ... it seems that veriblock is a very desired project!
How many people bought within 10 seconds, we need to stop deceiving our-self with this short period IEO, a lot of fowl play with this IEO that will be exposed soon. I dont argue the credibility of the project but why would they deny so many people by the 10 second sale?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: