Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is tokenization of real world business worth it?  (Read 90 times)
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

Hello crypto fans, I was just wondering if it was any good to invest in projects that have real-world existence and are only expanding their capacity to include blockchain tech.

I recently found this coin - Tapcoin, (don't worry there will not be a token sale, so technically I'm not promoting anything), but they happen to have a real-world hospitality business that I'm interested in, and for a while I've been asking myself if we can have other businesses do likewise (I even created a thread for it), sadly not too many people understand my point of view.

I recently saw this project that was backed by Hyundai and the project isn't making the whole 100x I dreamed about. So I'm getting really discouraged about such types of ventures. However, this Tapcoin project by the Hooch (maybe you've heard me talk about them before or someone else), really has substance. They want to handle target advertising for brands and also provide incentives for their clientbase.

Okay, let me blow your mind away. Two things got me hung up on this project:
1. 60% off from over 100k hospitality brands to include hotels, restaurants, and bars.
2. 1 Free drink every night.

I know I said 2 but here's one more and there's where the crypto treasure lies:
3. You get 10% off everything you spend when you use the Hoochapp to purchase them and that gets credited to you as Tapcoin, which you could spend on more drinks or anything else.

Personally, I think this project has a future. If you do know of projects like this kindly drop their names.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: