Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted because dev didnt paid me  (Read 3219 times)
Shakejun

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

Looks good. KYC mandatory for ICO ? When will whitepaper be available ?
Good day, we still didn't decided about KYC. When we get any changes, we inform you about this
What about WP. WP will be 10th August with fork and other updates
Shakejun

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

Hello everybody . Time's ticking  and 10th August is closer to us . It will be the greatest day for StarCash . So we would like to remind you main details of update .

⚡️First of all it's fork and swap . As we told before StarCashx is builded on VNT chain. This update solves all bugs and problems of our service. Also it will be a ready platform for e-comerce or daily use. New abilities, new strengths

⚡️New updated wallet. It's a next step in our plan . With our new technologies and chain we solve problems like low weight and funds transfer . Better friendly to user interface and other nice features .

⚡️And of course new one-click set-up Masternodes by MNitra . Soon even small kid can set up MN for 1 min.

Anyway it's not a full list of updates. We're glad to see your interest in our project . You're great community . Stay tuned and don't lose new updates about StarCash !
micromaxim

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

great news, big changes.
tolla123

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

Hello everybody . Time's ticking  and 10th August is closer to us . It will be the greatest day for StarCash . So we would like to remind you main details of update .

⚡️First of all it's fork and swap . As we told before StarCashx is builded on VNT chain. This update solves all bugs and problems of our service. Also it will be a ready platform for e-comerce or daily use. New abilities, new strengths

⚡️New updated wallet. It's a next step in our plan . With our new technologies and chain we solve problems like low weight and funds transfer . Better friendly to user interface and other nice features .

⚡️And of course new one-click set-up Masternodes by MNitra . Soon even small kid can set up MN for 1 min.

Anyway it's not a full list of updates. We're glad to see your interest in our project . You're great community . Stay tuned and don't lose new updates about StarCash !
When u can share new wallet design?
kolobooleg

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

can't wait for new updates. They have to be amazing
Zerovv

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

I like your news posting . Good job, StarCash
Shakejun

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

great news, big changes.
Yes, this steps are very important for our project
davemorg

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

It's good news really . But you've still haven't presented new WP and no words about swap. What swap it will be. Can we keep our stars in wallet ?
Shakejun

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

It's good news really . But you've still haven't presented new WP and no words about swap. What swap it will be. Can we keep our stars in wallet ?
Good day . WP release will be after fork with fresh new info about project . Swap will be automatic . And yes. you can keep them on wallet in tie of fork . But you have to swap them manually then
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

already have their own wallet, advanced technology
davemorg

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

I have too. It's great . i like this
denzhikv

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

me 2. waiting for 3k MN
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

me 2. waiting for 3k MN
So do I. I was not expect that it would be so cool in use. Best wishes to devs!
Shakejun

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

I like the concept of this project. Riveting plan, classy logo, cognitive design!
thanks for your opinion )
silence777

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

Hello, guys!
Here's some tasty info-food for you today. Nowadays there a lot of different mobile crypto-apps. They're colorful and nice-designed. But they just take wallet role. It's useful and comfortable but anyway we'd like to present you another view on mobile-app platform.

Here it is StarCashx Mobile App
What StarCashx mobile app offers to you:
⚡️Decentralized P2P Marketplace
⚡️Mobile Lite Wallet Integration with Remote MasternodesMultiple
⚡️Cryptocurrency Integration
⚡️Entertainment-based reward system & monetization
⚡️P2P Social Interaction and messaging
⚡️Decentralized Exchange of coins and tokens

Just imagine , you have poverful crypto-tool in your wallet . You can trade on picnic or other else . You can set-up your MasterNodes in one-clock from your phone . Our app will twist the game and bring crypto-world to regular life

We’re going to develop StarCashx mobile app after fork and swap. That’s why  stay tined and don’t miss updates

Wow, Cant wait for this dapp. I think it will be something cosmic
Shakejun

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Hello, guys!
Here's some tasty info-food for you today. Nowadays there a lot of different mobile crypto-apps. They're colorful and nice-designed. But they just take wallet role. It's useful and comfortable but anyway we'd like to present you another view on mobile-app platform.

Here it is StarCashx Mobile App
What StarCashx mobile app offers to you:
⚡️Decentralized P2P Marketplace
⚡️Mobile Lite Wallet Integration with Remote MasternodesMultiple
⚡️Cryptocurrency Integration
⚡️Entertainment-based reward system & monetization
⚡️P2P Social Interaction and messaging
⚡️Decentralized Exchange of coins and tokens

Just imagine , you have poverful crypto-tool in your wallet . You can trade on picnic or other else . You can set-up your MasterNodes in one-clock from your phone . Our app will twist the game and bring crypto-world to regular life

We’re going to develop StarCashx mobile app after fork and swap. That’s why  stay tined and don’t miss updates

Wow, Cant wait for this dapp. I think it will be something cosmic
Just take patience . Before mobile app we'll have a lot of other cool things )
silence777

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

What is the price of 1 token?
Shakejun

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

I like the construct of this business! Mindful vision, absorbing approach, seamless logo!
we don't try to create the best coin, but project that can make crypto-using easier
Shakejun

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

What is the price of 1 token?
Please check the price on Coinexchange
silence777

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

I like the construct of this business! Mindful vision, absorbing approach, seamless logo!
we don't try to create the best coin, but project that can make crypto-using easier
good vision . You're good guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: