Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58901 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

I can’t wait to read the coin white paper. I really think that it will be awesome. I have made a conclusion that Deviant is a disruptive project and it can change some current crypto market rules. It is awesome.
Nice to see that there are some really inspired users like you but I don’t think that Deviant could change everything. It is a long process and we need to calm down a little bit. By the way, is there any fixed date for whitepaper launch?
No, there aren’t any fixed date. Recently developers announced that it would take a few days. I assure you that developers aren’t interested to procrastinate. These guys know how to make a great project. Maybe you are right and I am too existed.
I didn’t want to say that it is bad but it’s maybe hastily. The project is good and well-designed. I like that they want to create a common and comfortable ecosystem but it is very hard.
You are right about it. Also, this project has a lot of competitors but I am sure about it. Team offered to users a new level of security and anonymity. I think it is the best feature for any crypto enthusiasts.
Perhaps I should read some reviews and other stuff to be more confident in my conclusions. I guess I will make a small research and find out every accessible detail. I hope it will be enough.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

I can’t wait to read the coin white paper. I really think that it will be awesome. I have made a conclusion that Deviant is a disruptive project and it can change some current crypto market rules. It is awesome.
Nice to see that there are some really inspired users like you but I don’t think that Deviant could change everything. It is a long process and we need to calm down a little bit. By the way, is there any fixed date for whitepaper launch?
No, there aren’t any fixed date. Recently developers announced that it would take a few days. I assure you that developers aren’t interested to procrastinate. These guys know how to make a great project. Maybe you are right and I am too existed.
I didn’t want to say that it is bad but it’s maybe hastily. The project is good and well-designed. I like that they want to create a common and comfortable ecosystem but it is very hard.
You are right about it. Also, this project has a lot of competitors but I am sure about it. Team offered to users a new level of security and anonymity. I think it is the best feature for any crypto enthusiasts.
Perhaps I should read some reviews and other stuff to be more confident in my conclusions. I guess I will make a small research and find out every accessible detail. I hope it will be enough.
Good luck, dude! I think you will return and will help Deviant to raise up. This project deserves to be supported. I want to keep my digital assets safe and sound. Also, I don’t want to pay enormous transactional fees.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

Good luck, dude! I think you will return and will help Deviant to raise up. This project deserves to be supported. I want to keep my digital assets safe and sound. Also, I don’t want to pay enormous transactional fees.
I think team need to do all possible to improve these features because there is a growing trend towards uniting traditional banking services and encrypted currencies. I wait for their results.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:01:24 AM

I like this project a lot. I know that there are many different projects with similar features but this is most interesting for me. Does anybody know where I can find the coin white paper?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

I like this project a lot. I know that there are many different projects with similar features but this is most interesting for me. Does anybody know where I can find the coin white paper?
I an send you this link. You are so lucky because developers ported it only a couple of hours ago.
https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper_coin.pdf
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

I always actively follow the projects, because I think that you need to have only relevant news to be successful
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

I always actively follow the projects, because I think that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree with you. Tell me, what do you use when watching the news of the project? What tools and so on?
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

I agree with you. Tell me, what do you use when watching the news of the project? What tools and so on?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts very often. Also, administrators often first of all write new news here
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts very often. Also, administrators often first of all write new news here

I understand you, you follow the news only from the forum or do you use other services and resources?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

I understand you, you follow the news only from the forum or do you use other services and resources?

Of course I use others, such as facebook, telegram, twitter, but for this project I can not find links to these resources, could you help me?
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:18:27 AM

Of course I use others, such as facebook, telegram, twitter, but for this project I can not find links to these resources, could you help me?

Yes, of course, I do not know why you could not find these links, but I'll be happy to help you!
https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

Great project! Consider listing your Airdrop and Bounty campaign on Tokens Marketplace this August! Keep up the good work and good luck!
https://tokensmarketplace.com/newsletter/
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

The block chain is the last century. All the powerful projects are gradually deploying their systems that outperform the block chain in terms of functionality!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

The block chain is the last century. All the powerful projects are gradually deploying their systems that outperform the block chain in terms of functionality!
What are you talking about? Of course, all projects continue to use the block chain, because this technology is great for solving any problems, even if they need to be flexible!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

What are you talking about? Of course, all projects continue to use the block chain, because this technology is great for solving any problems, even if they need to be flexible!
Look closely at the white paper of this project. The project team uses DEVX OFF-CHAIN ENGINE The DEVX transient protocol (DEVTP)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: