Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

How is this project going to get new members? I have not seen a single notice about the existence of this project! How does the project plan to develop further?
It's very simple, the project is developing a bounty program that can capture the target market audience and make this project really important for the crypto currency community
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

How is this project going to get new members? I have not seen a single notice about the existence of this project! How does the project plan to develop further?
It's very simple, the project is developing a bounty program that can capture the target market audience and make this project really important for the crypto currency community
What? The project does not have a campaign bounty in any way, unfortunately! It seems that some time ago the project team really represented a competitive advertising policy ..
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Bounty program of the project lasted from 3 to 10 August this year. For a week, a lot of videos have been created, which can now be seen on YouTube!
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

Bounty program of the project lasted from 3 to 10 August this year. For a week, a lot of videos have been created, which can now be seen on YouTube!
And it's all? But now active projects in the course of their bounty programs create huge advertising campaigns, involving people from all over the globe!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

And it's all? But now active projects in the course of their bounty programs create huge advertising campaigns, involving people from all over the globe!
I agree with you! Many projects use innovations in their bounty programs, attracting third-party resources with an interface! But now I see that Deviant Coin decided to focus on quality!
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

I agree with you! Many projects use innovations in their bounty programs, attracting third-party resources with an interface! But now I see that Deviant Coin decided to focus on quality!
There is nothing wrong! Just imagine how many extra participants come to the project and leave it when it becomes profitable for them! Participants in this project are very dedicated people who know why they are participating in this program!
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

There is nothing wrong! Just imagine how many extra participants come to the project and leave it when it becomes profitable for them! Participants in this project are very dedicated people who know why they are participating in this program!
How do you divide the participants into useful and superfluous ones? I'm not sure about the criteria by which you are dropping out! Each participant, especially if he is an investor, is important to the project
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

How do you divide the participants into useful and superfluous ones? I'm not sure about the criteria by which you are dropping out! Each participant, especially if he is an investor, is important to the project
These people do not constitute the target audience, so we can say that they are only investors, but not participants and accordingly they do not participate in the bounty program
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

These people do not constitute the target audience, so we can say that they are only investors, but not participants and accordingly they do not participate in the bounty program
The project does not have an explicit target audience, each participant who agreed to help the project or even contribute to the development of the project is very valuable to the project team!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

But the fact remains, the bounty program that every project unfolds is a necessity. Even if the project team paid little attention to the bounty
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

But the fact remains, the bounty program that every project unfolds is a necessity. Even if the project team paid little attention to the bounty
Such an advertising campaign could not be held at all! What is the point of bounty, if 1000 people found out about it? This is a very small indicator compared to other projects!
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Such an advertising campaign could not be held at all! What is the point of bounty, if 1000 people found out about it? This is a very small indicator compared to other projects!
If the projects were really interested in having each of them had the greatest effect from this program, then working groups would be formed to advertise each individual project. This would increase the effectiveness of advertising and would be cheaper!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

If the projects were really interested in having each of them had the greatest effect from this program, then working groups would be formed to advertise each individual project. This would increase the effectiveness of advertising and would be cheaper!
But I must assure you that this method has been practiced for a long time! But the bounty program is rather an event aimed at increasing the interest of project participants!
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

But I must assure you that this method has been practiced for a long time! But the bounty program is rather an event aimed at increasing the interest of project participants!
Are you serious? You can increase the interest of participants in a very large number of ways, but what does it make sense if a much more effective way is to attract investors?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

I do not agree with you! Participants in the first place need something cheap or even free! Making the participants work to attract them to the project does not make any sense ..
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

The point is that the participant who paid some attention to the project may consider himself part of the project team, as a rule, the project participants immediately call themselves
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

The point is that the participant who paid some attention to the project may consider himself part of the project team, as a rule, the project participants immediately call themselves
This is a simple psychological trick, even the most inexperienced participants of the project will unravel it, I think it will not work! But I can be wrong
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

This is a simple psychological trick, even the most inexperienced participants of the project will unravel it, I think it will not work! But I can be wrong
Stop telling lies to people! I can argue that you often happened that you could not refuse to participate in the project only because you either invested in the project or created content for it
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

Stop telling lies to people! I can argue that you often happened that you could not refuse to participate in the project only because you either invested in the project or created content for it
I do not deny that I invested in various projects, and after my contribution it became more interesting for me to observe the development of the project, but this is a temporary measure
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

Proposal
An application to attract new members to the community and generate content about Deviant Coin.

Description
My team can create and deploy a smart contract (including a web application to interact with it) that will help anyone who wants to receive reimbursement for the organization of the event dedicated to Deviant Coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: