Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58901 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested in learning about the advantages of the project? Do not you just need to know about the main features of the project and the functions that it performs?

Yes, it's good, it's important information, but I think in order to start working actively with the project - the user must be confident in it to invest their resources in its development

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested in learning about the advantages of the project? Do not you just need to know about the main features of the project and the functions that it performs?

Yes, it's good, it's important information, but I think in order to start working actively with the project - the user must be confident in it to invest their resources in its development

I agree with you, this is an important point in investing. I correctly understood you, you need to know what the project is better than its competitors in order to create the final picture?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

I agree with you, this is an important point in investing. I correctly understood you, you need to know what the project is better than its competitors in order to create the final picture?

Yes, you are right, for me this is important information, before I decide whether it is worth investing your money in this project. Can you help me with this issue?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

Yes, you are right, for me this is important information, before I decide whether it is worth investing your money in this project. Can you help me with this issue?

Yes, of course, I fully support you! The project provides a lightning-fast and secure transaction, multi-letter messages, encrypted messages, a hidden address for complete anonymity, a low amount of confirmation, low fees and a limited number of coins for a faster increase in cost.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient
amanai

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use
amanai

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:20:59 AM

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin
https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source
TitiKamal

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin
https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source

Don't just refer to social media. You must know in detail this platform on the whitepaper. read, it's the first step if you are involved in this platform.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
amanai

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

It’s a shame fundraising is a weak spot for all ICO projects nowadays. At least a third of all projects failed only at the pre-sale stage. I can’t call me an expert but as I see this project holds its position pretty serious.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

It’s a shame fundraising is a weak spot for all ICO projects nowadays. At least a third of all projects failed only at the pre-sale stage. I can’t call me an expert but as I see this project holds its position pretty serious.
Of course it causes a lot of problems to ICO companies, but still deviant coin has a pretty good potential to use blockchain technology in this sphere
amanai

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
  I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
amanai

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

Of course it causes a lot of problems to ICO companies, but still deviant coin has a pretty good potential to use blockchain technology in this sphere
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: