Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Men's Belts: BMW, Porsche, Toyota etc XMAS GIFTS  (Read 1847 times)
BkkCoins (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1009

firstbits:1MinerQ

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 02:43:14 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2011, 03:02:57 AM by BkkCoins

I currently have stock:

*** BMW *** MERCEDES *** AUDI *** PORSCHE ***
*** TOYOTA *** HONDA *** FORD *** CHEVROLET ***
*** LAND ROVER *** AND MORE ***

I've sold these for many years on eBay. I wanted to let fellow bitcoiners know I accept Bitcoin as payment either on or off eBay. You can buy direct or buy on eBay and pay using Bitcoins at market rate. I ship by registered air mail worldwide and items usually take 7-14 days to arrive.

See my eBay listings here and then PM me if you want one or more.

They make excellent Birthday and Christmas gifts and are very popular with car enthusiasts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
annelions

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 02:54:00 AM

When I saw the title, I thought these were the rubber belts that you put IN your car, and I was wondering how they'd make good Christmas presents. Cheesy
BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 03:04:53 AM

When I saw the title, I thought these were the rubber belts that you put IN your car, and I was wondering how they'd make good Christmas presents. Cheesy
I could imagine someone getting fan belts for Xmas but that would be a pretty humdrum present for sure. --- Eye's light up --- Why thank you dear just what I always wanted ---

deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 03:07:26 AM

I'd like to see one with a cadillac and a caprice badge if you have those

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 03:13:28 AM

I've never seen Cadillac ones available but it would probably be a good seller if I could get them. I once had Rolls Royce ones in gold finish but they're long gone now. I don't know what "caprice" is but I don't think I can get that either. Sorry.

I can get blanks and if I could figure out how to fix a badge on myself then I'd ***love*** to offer a Bitcoin belt. It would be even better if the badge could hide a microSD card. The car ones aren't just a badge stuck on though - they are cast right into the metal. I don't have the skills to make a Bitcoin cast so for now that idea is on hold.

deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 03:15:50 AM

I've never seen Cadillac ones available but it would probably be a good seller if I could get them. I once had Rolls Royce ones in gold finish but they're long gone now. I don't know what "caprice" is but I don't think I can get that either. Sorry.

I can get blanks and if I could figure out how to fix a badge on myself then I'd ***love*** to offer a Bitcoin belt. It would be even better if the badge could hide a microSD card. The car ones aren't just a badge stuck on though - they are cast right into the metal. I don't have the skills to make a Bitcoin cast so for now that idea is on hold.

This is a caprice emblem probably the finest car to ever be manufactured by chevrolet

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 03:19:37 AM

Learn something new everyday. If I see that emblem or Cadillac then I'll PM you.

BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 09:56:25 AM

bump.

terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 10:35:52 AM

These are from Bangkok, yes?
BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 10:44:22 AM

These are from Bangkok, yes?
Yes.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 03:56:41 PM

LOL I thought the same thing! I just bought a new engine belt and tensioner, was about to cancel my order and pay it for btc

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2011, 02:14:21 AM

I'll give a 20% discount to the first buyer who pays with BTC - eBay or not.
Just want to see...

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2011, 02:59:09 AM

Change the title! You just look like a weirdo that gives car parts as Christmas gifts! Try BELT BUCKLE. Please don't take offense, just trying to help.
BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2011, 03:04:30 AM

Ok. Changed to "Men's Belts" even though I get a fair number of women buyers - maybe they're buying for their husbands/boyfriends. This should be more clear hopefully.

kpriess

Activity: 415

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
October 04, 2011, 03:40:01 AM

Change the title! You just look like a weirdo that gives car parts as Christmas gifts! Try BELT BUCKLE. Please don't take offense, just trying to help.

Weirdo..? I would love to have someone interested enough to give me the right belts for my car..
People tend to give shit that noone needs as presents..
BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2011, 04:10:10 AM

Actually I could probably get car parts here. There's an area in Bangkok that has block after block of car parts dealers. I've never been shopping for them but I suspect they have cheap copies of many parts there. Smiley Well, except for small items the shipping would likely be a killer.

Viking

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2011, 08:42:34 AM

Nice to see that you can buy belts for BTC Smiley
BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2011, 11:38:04 AM

Nice to see that you can buy belts for BTC Smiley
Yup, no longer just Alpaca socks  Shocked

If I could get a metal Bitcoin logo on a buckle in this style would people be more interested?  Tongue

BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2011, 10:52:18 AM

Bump for those who missed it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: