Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Merit System  (Read 484 times)
toheed2x (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

Can you please give me some information about Merit how it works?

Still I have 0 Merit how can I increase and whats the reason behind Merit system please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Merit & new rank requirements
Still I have 0 Merit how can I increase and whats the reason behind Merit system please
Most of your post are in bounties (social media campaign) so expect no merit will come.
To gain merits, someone has to appreciate your post which is helpful and gained others informative ideas/knowledge.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
toheed2x (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

Merit & new rank requirements
Most of your post are in bounties (social media campaign) so expect no merit will come.
To gain merits, someone has to appreciate your post which is helpful and gained others informative ideas/knowledge.

so which section I have to improved and made posts please
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

Write a really good post about cryptocurrency and you will recaive a merit. Nobody take you here merit because they can receive ban.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:02:21 AM

Here is the thread for all you need to know about merit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:11:08 AM

If you provide quality to this forum, you will get merit. Try to post quality and useful content. People will probably give you merit if they like your post and think you deserve a merit.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

Let me guess, the reason why you need to earn merit is because you want to rank up and then starting to earn more bounty, am i right?
When i looked your post history, i can say you will be never get merit point from people.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

there are some conversations about this there are those who are supportive and some are very disappointed when this rule is applied because it can be very helpful when some people avoid fraud and scam.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:16:39 AM

Merit is provided by forum members who find your post and answers useful to the bitcointalk community. This is to promote the quality of the forum and to prevent new members from spamming. And along with quality bounty ICOs will also benefit from it since potential investors will be interested in the project that you are representing. There are also merits given by members that give certain tasks like reporting members who spams or members that do shady offers to members. You can find some in the meta section of the furom.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

Anyone with a low status at the BTT wants to get a higher status, but this is almost impossible. I know 2 users of the community who create only quality content and for 6 months no one has received any merit.
Oniko

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

Look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Read the rules of the forum and help moderators. Publish useful content and comments to get Merit
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

The Merit rule in Bitcointalk forum was changed since 2018, if you want to get Merit in your account, you need make the good contribution in forum: post the constructive post is example. Please read the Rule about Merit carefully.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

so which section I have to improved and made posts please
Most of the merited posts are on Meta but it doesn't mean that you have to post only there. As long as your posts are connected to the thread/topic, section and has helped many people, you will receive unexpected merit from them which means you can post in different sections that you are knowledgeable. If you are good with technical terms that's better.
Anyone with a low status at the BTT wants to get a higher status, but this is almost impossible. I know 2 users of the community who create only quality content and for 6 months no one has received any merit.
Who are these 2 users?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

A hardware wallet is indeed the most secure way to hold any cryptocurrency. Ledger Nano S is a good hardware and is compatible with many coins. If you can't afford a hardware device, then you can store ETH in myetherwallet. That is also safe to some extent. But make sure, you don't share your private keys to anyone and also be aware of phishing sites. Holding in exchanges is not a good decision, as more and more news of exchange hack are being released now.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

You write good posts which help people and you give merit. The merit is almost impossible to obtain. System is down. Everyone sells a $ 10 measure. Beginners can not raise the rank on forum.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:50:06 AM

to get a reward or an award from others you must make a useful post and useful to increase knowledge for others. but I think it is very difficult to get a merit from someone else.sometimes our post is good and useful but still we still have not get a merit is sometimes we think our own post has been weighted but not necessarily also according to others judge like that.
the reason for creating a merit is so that we can further improve the results of our post and not the origin of posts, let each other help each other to increase insight and share experiences.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

You write good posts which help people and you give merit. The merit is almost impossible to obtain. System is down. Everyone sells a $ 10 measure. Beginners can not raise the rank on forum.
Merit isn't impossible to earned. It's back to you and other people who always posting someting unuseful or repeating or spamming on megathreads. You will noticed some accounts got ranked up because they have made good posts
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

Let me guess, the reason why you need to earn merit is because you want to rank up and then starting to earn more bounty, am i right?
When i looked your post history, i can say you will be never get merit point from people.

Sad to say thats the common answer of the people wants to join bounties because really lets be practical in this situation and since the merit system was created, plus the must common answer to your problem is to work hard play hard to post a topic that is unique and helpful.

Example read a topic about mining create one, summarize it and make sure its helpful for the newbie miners.
1. Make sure its not that long.
2. Easy to understand.

I would suggest while having that goal of yours, to earn merits please be patient and learn because as you learn you post good topics and the topics might get merits.

Plus don't post topics that are short and 1-4 lines that are not helpful.
pinoyrichkids

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

Merit is a voluntary given to a member who helps in this forum and or posting real facts that contributes to the goodness of the community., and yes it is a voluntary given by some members. Dont focus on it anyway, if do not think about the money that you can get, then merit is not really an issue to everybody., just post and help others here, it matters anyway to help others.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

About merit system is bad my rank didn't level up anymore there's no hope about that. Because we don't have choice but to move on expecting for our small payments for our bounties because of price decreasing. Instead of expecting an additional payments if we level up our rank but there's no more expectations by now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: