Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll bitcoin be the point of reference for other cryptocurrencies for ever?  (Read 297 times)
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

With more than 1500 coins in the market right now, bitcoin is the oldest and the first coin which entered into the market. And it is still the top in the market and is still being preferred by the people to invest in it. So, bitcoin is an important coin in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

I don`t think that bitcoin will be a benchmark for other crypto currency forever. But it will definitely fulfill this role in the coming years. Other crypto-currencies are not yet independent enough to completely withdraw from bitcoin. Investors continue to focus on bitcoin when choosing altcoins for investment. Therefore, for a while bitoin will determine the overall trend in the market.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

I think yes, bitcoin is the oldest and have good reputation around the world, i think will be difficult to other cryptocurrency to change bitcoin status as a reference for other coins
jennyshefard

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

I agree with this. We all know bitcoin is the no1 crypto currency in the world for this reason other coins are follows their strategy. Bitcoin is far away from other coins. No other coins have any potential to compete with bitcoin.
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:36 AM

I think that it will always be like that and there is no way to change that, because most of the cryptos actually that are on the market are following bitcoin prices pattern, so it would be more than weird to take off that point of reference, and the fud will be big.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:02:55 AM

As we see the USD ($) as a point of reference and determiner of value for most national currencies on the international market, will bitcoin as the mother of cryptocurrency be the determiner and reference point for the value of other crypocurrencies with time. I have witness that all newly coins aspire to get to where bitcoin has gotten to and even beyond and it baffles my mind that for sure will there be a potential coin to by pass bitcoin and serve as a reference point.
Yes, bitcoin will always be the point of reference for other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency which is based on blockchain technology. All the cryptocurrencies which was created after bitcoin copied the basic concert of bitcoin and blockchain technology. Most of these cryptocurrencies adopted blockchain technology and added some few features. 
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

As we see the USD ($) as a point of reference and determiner of value for most national currencies on the international market, will bitcoin as the mother of cryptocurrency be the determiner and reference point for the value of other crypocurrencies with time. I have witness that all newly coins aspire to get to where bitcoin has gotten to and even beyond and it baffles my mind that for sure will there be a potential coin to by pass bitcoin and serve as a reference point.
Yes, bitcoin will always be the point of reference for other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency which is based on blockchain technology. All the cryptocurrencies which was created after bitcoin copied the basic concert of bitcoin and blockchain technology. Most of these cryptocurrencies adopted blockchain technology and added some few features. 

Bitcoin are already the point of reference for other crypto currencies, yes it is the first crypto currency and other crypto are copied to bitcoin. Honestly it is hard to say if it's forever, but I guess it will be the point forever.

jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:28:02 AM

Bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrencies, the creation of the other coins was inspired by the bitcoin itself. Bitcoin is also a trend thats why many people are so into the creation of their own coins. For some, they want to surpass the bitcoin value, some also see rooms for improvements that bitcoin does not have as a result they make their own coins. So i think that th future coins will remain bitcoin as a reference for the developers
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

Yes it is bitcoin will be still the reference of other crypto forever, even if their are more new coins that created every month they are still refer bitcoin for their market value price and no other crypto that can bitcoin do as fame equal to usd.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

Yes which other currency do you think is capable doing it, like dollar bitcoins is the strongest and most powerful ever coin, no one can ever replace it like ever. It's one of the most important part of cryptos that must never be touched cause if bitcoins is gone cryptos will fall apart so for me I would never try to touch the authority of bitcoins.
necessary

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

I think bitcoin is still the reference of the upcoming new encryption on the market because this is the strongest, most robust and stable crypt of all time. In fact, it will be possible for bitcoin to become And that means people will not value them much longer than their pumping time.
hknknitin
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

Bitcoin, the first ever cryptocurrency, has seen all ranges of pricing in the last 9 years. It has seen wide variations like no other cryptocurrency. It is the Bitcoin value which has driven most of the investor in the crypto market so Bitcoin will always be some point of reference for other cryptocurrencies.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

I think only bitcoin has potential as a reference .. but if you ask about the price of many coins or tokens that have exceeded the bitcoin price since the first. I think it's normal just because ready coins have their own company concept and their own selling points. but bitcoin remains top most
livvsyth

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Yes, this situation will be maintained for a long time. I don't think hard coins can easily replace bitcoins.
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:23:16 AM

because it it the begin of crypto. Everything has to start from it
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

I think bitcoin is still the reference of the upcoming new encryption on the market. This suitable will be maintained for a long time.everything has to start from it.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Bitcoin is its parent of all cryptocurrency, and altcoins can not stand alone when Bitcoin loses its price.

Bitcoin dropped its price, then Altcoins also come down its price
Bitcoin prices rise then Altcoins rose. Bitcoin is KING and Altcoins is a pawn.
michellelandry30

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

Bitcoin actually is the point of reference now because of its dominance. And also because it was the first one. Even though there will be coins that will have larger value in the future, i think bitcoin will still be that reference when we are trying to see the value ot it..
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Well for me, There is a chance that bitcoin will be the point of reference for other cryptocurrencies in the future but we can't predict the future. So we will see in the future if bitcoin will be the point of reference of cryptocurrency.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Different fiat currencies dominated in the world and I think Bitcoin is also can't be so influential forever. There are thousands of projects aiming to create reall good platform and some of them will have success.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: