Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 11:34:05 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook unbans crypto ads? Are they planning to launch their own crypto?  (Read 343 times)
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

Most likely they decided to make money. After all, the founders of ICO projects invest a lot of money in advertising their projects.

Business is business

I do not believe that they want to create their own cryptocurrency

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

I was surprise when I heard that facebook, twitter or even google was about to ban all crypto related ads. I know quite well that Mark Zuckerberg is a technological and business oriented person. I also know He was up for something. He is about launching their own crypto and exchanger too.  Cryptocurrency is going to the moon.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
ajpandey

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

Yeah, it's a great news that Facebook unbanned Bitcoin. Now through Facebook Bitcoin will get more exposure. I'm not sure if Facebook intends to introduce their own cryptocurrency.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:55 PM

It is a good thing that cyrpto ads are unbanned this makes the availability of promoting cyrpto to the largest social media site for people to be aware of it.
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

Maybe yes. It is possible, why? ,because facebook is being used to publicize information about ICO and being used to encourage the public to invest. I think they are planning to launch their own.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

It seems that Facebook is seriously engaged in the development of its own crypto currency. The company began to study this direction about a year ago, but only recently created a team that will deal with this issue. Crypto currency is planned to be used for payments within the social network. At the same time, there are no plans to conduct ICO for Facebook yet.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

I know from the unset that Facebook will not be able to ban crypto ads for long knowing fully well how great the crypto currency is to this our generation and the traffic it draw to they site, banning crypto ads was a wrong move in the first place. Thank God Facebook realizes they mistake and have taken measures to correct it.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

A Facebook coin, would be nice to have, and when some of there competition already has gone into crypto. Facebook should also takes this step, telegram did a private ICO and line are building a crypto exchange.
And steem has proved that crypto works good with social message media.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

This is certainly a good decision, as banning crypto is not a solution. Cryptocurrency is here to stay, whether you like it nor not it is getting more and more popular as the days passes by.

bere1993

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

Yes. Facebook has reversed its ban on cryptocurrency advertisements. In a news I saw that they have started their own internal blockchain team. This is to explore the technology used for cryptocurrencies. It would be great if Facebook launch their own cryptocurrency and i hope now facebook know that the trend of cryptocurrency is not easy to ignore.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

Facebook conditionally unbans crypto ads except ICOs but are not letting crypto post to boost, Cointelegraph.
Are they planning to launch their own crpto messenger app?
facebook banned only bitcoin ads but not the altcoin I don't think that Facebook is running an ICO because they will not interested in the blockchain technology.
beananaque

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

Facebook conditionally unbans crypto ads except ICOs but are not letting crypto post to boost, Cointelegraph.

Well, do not jump in to the line, because we did not know what is the real reason why facebook ban crypto ads. Maybe they will also follow what their admin tell them to do. And its really hard to compete with other cryptocurrency out there if facebook will launch their own crytpocurrency and if that thing will happen cryptocurrency need to be legalize in many countries before they implemented it.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

Yes, they do launch their own crypto coin, and it may be very promising one. I`ve read an article, you can google it. Unbanning is a good point, but actually I didn’t feel any differences, when it was banned.

Source? I'm pretty sure the news is just about Mark Zuckerberg being interested in blockchain technology. That doesn't necessarily mean that they're already planning on creating their own coin/token. Facebook creating their own coin/token is simply just a rumor(for now). There are even rumors like Facebook planning on purchasing Coinbase or something. Don't claim these stuff to be true unless it's 100% confirmed.

I expect a lot better from a Sr member to be honest.

Yeah I've read the same rumors from many different sources, but it's just all speculation at this point.
I really wouldn't believe any of that, unless there was confirmation from Facebook.

If Facebook really does purchase Coinbase, I'd imagine there would be a lot of backlash against that.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Facebook did not unban crypto ads completely. There are strict rules and it's understandable because many scam were being advertised not only there but also through Google ads. Cryptocurrencies are a huge market and Facebook would make a huge mess if they decided to release their own cryptocurrency. Would it cause Bitcoin dominance to go down? Possible, but I doubt that they will be able to make something that big in a short period of time.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

if facebook do so, that would be an awesome step Smiley
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

Yes,facebook unbans crypto...who knows what  next on their mind.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

If this is true then surely this news will shake the crypto market a lot. Everyone knows that Facebook is the largest and most used social network in the world. If they create their coin, I would buy it

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

Unbaning crypto in Facebook will help crypto grow on very faster than you can inagine. As all of us knows that facebook is the largest social site.. It can give large attention in crypto too. And this rumor became true that thay are launching crypto. Then crypto will boom in a moment
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

Of course. I'm sure that Facebook has long started developing its own cryptocurrency for its social networks. And not just Facebook. I'm sure that Google and Yandex too.
If all major companies like Google, Facebook, Yander and twitter accept and create their coin, then I am sure Bitcoin will is legitimately recognized by the government and everyone will use Bitcoin instead of cash
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: