Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook unbans crypto ads? Are they planning to launch their own crypto?  (Read 334 times)
crypto360 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:12:30 AM

Facebook conditionally unbans crypto ads except ICOs but are not letting crypto post to boost, Cointelegraph.
Are they planning to launch their own crpto messenger app?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Yes they banned crypto ads but suddenly they again giving this facilities for marketing also they will developed their own coin soon because its under process based on this they are working hard for this also banning issues are different based on some securities they did this.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Yeah news about facebook unbans crypto ads is good news for the crypto world. They will benefit greatly from crypto advertising, and the issue of facebook will make its own crypto already sounded far away and this will have a positive impact in the crypto.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
RevolutioNz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

The removal of ban is infact a good news for the people. This social media platform has a millions of people engaging in it on a daily basis. And if it attracts potential investors then the market will go furthermore. If Facebook does launch their own Crypto, it will be interesting indeed.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

That is a great news! We can now continuously use their platform for crypto related promotions. This is great. I hope this will somehow push the market up. So we could regain from the damage from their announcement previously.  I wouldnt surprise if they launch their coin  in the near future. I can't wait that to happen.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I think ive read some article that they are going to have a thier own crypto but i dont know what kind of crypto. is messenger is different owner from face book cause i see messenger they ads crypto currencies
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Of course. I'm sure that Facebook has long started developing its own cryptocurrency for its social networks. And not just Facebook. I'm sure that Google and Yandex too.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

My thoughts exactly. It only goes to confirm that something good is coming into the market soon. Facebook took it's time to study and understand the Cryptocurrency trend then unbanned the ads and in no time, Facebook token/coin will be introduced.

The removal of ban is infact a good news for the people. This social media platform has a millions of people engaging in it on a daily basis. And if it attracts potential investors then the market will go furthermore. If Facebook does launch their own Crypto, it will be interesting indeed.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Facebook conditionally unbans crypto ads except ICOs but are not letting crypto post to boost, Cointelegraph.
Yes, I see in today's news that Facebook has unblocked crypto ads. I think it's a good idea that Facebook can also launch a facebook token. Especially when Mark says "Founder of Facebook" he is interested in Crypto Currency especially in bitcoins.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

To be honest, it was expected from Facebook to bring the moderate policy when it comes to the Crypto related ads. It is not yet confirmed that Facebook is going to launch its own cryptocurrency but they are not restricting crypto related ads (with no misleading information). There is no surprise in this news because it was not a wise idea to buy the entire sector just because some groups were misusing their platform.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

I think facebook for blockchain has always been very interested in, then relax on the limitation of encryption money markets is likely to mean that they will issue its own tokens, but not by way of ICO, this is what I think.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

It is a very good news that facebook unban cryptocurrency from their platform. I think it will give a good impact to on the cryptocurrency market. But I think they are not planning to launch their own cryptocurrency app at this moment.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

I don't know how to think about that decision.
They baned such ads at the first place to protect users from many fraudulent ads and scam attempts related to crypto. What has changed O don't know maybe they are opening a space for their own cryptocurrency. On the other hand I've read that they have gave up such idea because it doesn't have business case.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

Yes, they do launch their own crypto coin, and it may be very promising one. I`ve read an article, you can google it. Unbanning is a good point, but actually I didn’t feel any differences, when it was banned.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Yes, they do launch their own crypto coin, and it may be very promising one. I`ve read an article, you can google it. Unbanning is a good point, but actually I didn’t feel any differences, when it was banned.

Source? I'm pretty sure the news is just about Mark Zuckerberg being interested in blockchain technology. That doesn't necessarily mean that they're already planning on creating their own coin/token. Facebook creating their own coin/token is simply just a rumor(for now). There are even rumors like Facebook planning on purchasing Coinbase or something. Don't claim these stuff to be true unless it's 100% confirmed.

I expect a lot better from a Sr member to be honest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

According to Лeзepнa, in recent months the social network "studied how best to change this policy, to allow placing some advertising and at the same time make sure that it is safe." "As a result, starting from June 26, we will update our rules to allow advertisements aimed at promoting crypto-currencies and related content from pre-approved advertisers," the director said. "However, we will continue to ban advertising, which is aimed at promoting binary options and ICO," he added.

In January, the Facebook administration banned the advertising of crypto currency in the social network. The statement noted that the management of the social network in this way wanted to protect users from fraud and deception. This practice was also extended to the Instagram application, which belongs to Facebook.

Crypto currency is a kind of digital currency, the creation of which is based on cryptographic methods. The functioning of such systems is based on the technology of a block-system - a decentralized database, in which the storage devices are not connected to a common server. One of the most famous varieties of crypto currency is bitcoin, the rapid growth of its popularity occurred in recent years.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

If they launch their own crypto then it would be good for crypto market as well. I heard taht they are planning to do such.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

maybe they will because we all know facebook is so popular and it has a big company so for aure they will conpete with bitcoin thay will make new and awesome projects

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

They have unbanned crypto related ads but not the ICO thingy.

It's still a rumor that they are planning to launch their own crypto. They have their own messenger app established already and there are millions - billions of users it throughout the world.

I'll wait until they will announce that they are ready planning to do so rather than guessing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

nice if facebook cancel the ban crypto ads hope this facebook step will be the beginning of the return of the rise of cryptocurrency that has collapsed and immediately bounced back
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: