Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌞🔋 [BUZ]BUKZ ⚡ Anonymous currency powered by renewable energy ⚡ CryptoNight  (Read 4352 times)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

The dev is so active to build the community and try hard, I hope your efforts are not in vain. I see It's has been 1 month and still no exchange place, when you plan to listed Bukz dev? Can't wait to see Bukz have value and make crypto lover to pay attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bukz (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

The dev is so active to build the community and try hard, I hope your efforts are not in vain. I see It's has been 1 month and still no exchange place, when you plan to listed Bukz dev? Can't wait to see Bukz have value and make crypto lover to pay attention.

I just want to make sure everything is running correctly before we are listed. Thanks man.
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

Thanks, I'm ensuring the network performs optimally for the long haul before we are accepted on an exchange.
bad name

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

Hey guys,
Awesome new pool,

BUZ.go-mine.it
mining no payment on your pool
and block stuck 42557
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

and block stuck 42557

Youpool.io is running an older version of the daemon and has forked the chain I'm working on getting in touch with the admin to resolve the issue but he's not online as of yet.
bad name

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

Hey guys,
Awesome new pool,

BUZ.go-mine.it
and block stuck 42557

Youpool.io is running an older version of the daemon and has forked the chain I'm working on getting in touch with the admin to resolve the issue but he's not online as of yet.
he's online
http://youpool.io/BUZ/
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

and block stuck 42557

he's online

As is https://buz.go-mine.it/#/blocks, But YouPool.io is 2k blocks ahead, I'm syncing one of the original seednodes from 0 and it syncs up to the same height as go-mine.it
bad name

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

Hey guys,
Awesome new pool,

BUZ.go-mine.it
and block stuck 42557

he's online

As is https://buz.go-mine.it/#/blocks, But YouPool.io is 2k blocks ahead, I'm syncing one of the original seednodes from 0 and it syncs up to the same height as go-mine.it
seems youpool update now
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:50:53 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 07:05:26 PM by bukz

There's an ongoing issue with the fork of CryptoNote I was using. I have the blockchain backed up on the seednodes. I have turned off the seednodes and halted mining until I upgrade the software to ensure network reliability. There was a double spend attack, which may have compromised the chain. The project will resume.

I'l utilize a newer codebase that uses CN Light, making more sense being a renewable energy powered network. And raising the transaction fee's. Integrating the existing blockchain if I can ensure it wasn't compromised.
gadgetino

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

why would the mining process would be powered only with renewable energy? the conventional one is not good making hashes ?   Grin

bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

why would the mining process would be powered only with renewable energy? the conventional one is not good making hashes ?   Grin

I'm sure it wouldn't be entirely renewable energy to start, but eventually.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

when I come across such projects, it seems to me that I am a fool. What is the relationship between blockbuster and electricity? What kind of renewable energy?  Cheesy

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

when I come across such projects, it seems to me that I am a fool. What is the relationship between blockbuster and electricity? What kind of renewable energy?  Cheesy

You can pull 600w from a freeflowing stream with an old washing machine motor for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ieFZI4-6K8&t=547s

Recycling and free electricity, Not burning fossil fuels, Etc. I am working to find a more knowledgable dev willing to participate so I can focus more on that side of the project, marketing, blue prints, mining, web development are more my forte. But if one does not show interest I'll take the time to learn the ins and outs of the CryptoNote base and do it myself if need be it will just take a bit more time.
bad name

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

next time make coin from walletbuilders,
easy , no skill,
just buy wallet , launched, exchanges and sell.
done youre winner.
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

next time make coin from walletbuilders,
easy , no skill,
just buy wallet , launched, exchanges and sell.
done youre winner.

I'd rather find a reliable dev I enjoy working with or learn the codebase myself, I understand the code just not enough to debug the errors and protect the network as of yet. I'm looking to build a life long project here not a one and done.
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

Extremely excited by the prospects of this project.  Tell me, though, I can't quite wrap my head around it, in what way does the renewable energy affect the mining process or overall profitability?  I know it's a noob question, but still, I need some to explain it to me.
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

Extremely excited by the prospects of this project.  Tell me, though, I can't quite wrap my head around it, in what way does the renewable energy affect the mining process or overall profitability?  I know it's a noob question, but still, I need some to explain it to me.

As long as there is enough power provided to the mining rig there would be no loss of profitabilty, aside you would be earning more not paying for electricity (After the initial setup). We plan on doing some tutorials on repurposing (Alternators, Washing Machines) into free power as well as a more traditional solar setup. I'm currently looking at implementing with CryptoNight Original or CryptoNight Light (AEON) code base for the relaunch! Those algorithms are supported by the Baikal ASIC miners which I think will run the network best as they only draw ~650w and have speeds of 240/480kh respestively. Cheers! Stay tuned Smiley
MinerGate_official

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Hoping the price of the CryptoNote ASIC miners come down as this would be perfect for our application (High end hardware run by renewable energy).

https://minergate.com/blog/top-4-asic-miners-for-cryptonight-algorithm/

Lists the 4 available, the prices have dropped significantly since Monero changed algo.
The next step is powering one of them with the battery bank, They pull about ~600w each.

Please note that now it's possible to merged mine BCN + XMO on the new MinerGate ASIC-friendly pool.

The details are here: https://minergate.com/cryptonight-asic-mining-pool
Messier81

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

Any innovations in this project? Or is this a Copy & Paste of monero?
bukz (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

Any innovations in this project? Or is this a Copy & Paste of monero?

We're currently working on the launch using karbowanec (CryptoNight original) as a base. Our efforts are focused on the community, services, and software, so if there is an innovation that we feel would serve the purpose of the coin we would implement it surely. We'll be announcing our launch soon! Cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: