Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an application filling? I'm your sale!  (Read 325 times)
thephill97 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:16:35 PM

If you're looking to be filling in applications for anything such as gaming positions for clans or staff, a job at an online or local business. Infact, anything that needs an application filling, I can fill it! My grammar and literary skills are excellent and I'm extremely persuasive, but passive.

Through-out my "online life" I've filled in many applications for staff, clan positions and jobs etc... and 95% of the chance, I did well. I was asking my friend what am I good at that I can sell for a service. He replied: "Getting promoted and being liked," of which sparked this idea.

If you're looking to have an application filled, or such similar ideas. (I'm open if you PM) Prices may vary due to the job and size of application. Generally, low prices.

My first 5 sales will be approximately 30% off what they will be afterwards to gain trust and make my service reputable.

Post here or PM me if you have any questions regarding the service.
This probably wont work out too well as nobody really needs applications filling, but some people do. I don't know, worth a shot trying to make money really.
Just a new kid rolling into a new hood.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: