Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the right time for more crypto forums?  (Read 195 times)
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

Having seen the orderly arrangement of things on bitcointalk and how matters of scam are taken very seriously, I think there is no need for more forums because the more forums we have, the more likely scam activities in the crypto-world will occur. Of all the forums I have seen, bitcointalk is the only one that has a measure to fight scam. The rest just take fees and promote projects on their forums without any checks. (On bitcointalk, we believe everyone has the power to take action when a project seems to be a scam for the higher members of the forum to work on.)
I understand that blockchain and decentralization move together and for that matter, more forums for cryptocurrencies discussion should not be a big an issue but with the recent scam projects ongoing, my opinion is the leave everything in the hands of one forum to handle all ICOs discussion there.

We take it, the more crypto coins the more forums will be born. All back to us in addressing this one phenomenon.
We are required to be smart in choosing forums and smart in choosing the coins that we will make an investment.
ApemQ

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

More forums? Yesterday I saw Verge team has created their own forum. Do you think they did a wrong thing? NO, they are building their own community, there is nothing worse for anyone. But, no more forum can be like Bitcointalk. Smiley
I think so. bitcointalk is the only best forum in my opinion, bitcointalk can make you become rich by following some events in it like bounty. bitcointalk brings together all the users of cryptocurrency in the world, and this is very powerful.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

have many forums about crypto is a good thing. This will certainly come in handy when used to search for or add information to crypto. However, despite this good naturally need a selective and not only directly receive information without processing it. a lot of good and bad news for crypto but not necessarily also proved its truth or scam. so most important good ride many forums should also be selective.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

Hi there, honestly I don't believe that with more cryptocurrency forums we will make scam ICO amount lower... I think that this foreum is the oldest and it has all power to be the main and the only one that will allow people to know more about ICO and crypto world.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

I support bitcointalk forum and we do not need more forums, it provides us everything crypto at one place the only thing i kind of do not like is the merit system it has actually victimized the new users because they can not advance in ranks now like the old members did so this is just a bit unfair, i think they should re-activate the old activity system to advance in rank according to posts and time.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:59:13 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 12:12:16 AM by Stormyblue

Having seen the orderly arrangement of things on bitcointalk and how matters of scam are taken very seriously, I think there is no need for more forums because the more forums we have, the more likely scam activities in the crypto-world will occur. Of all the forums I have seen, bitcointalk is the only one that has a measure to fight scam. The rest just take fees and promote projects on their forums without any checks. (On bitcointalk, we believe everyone has the power to take action when a project seems to be a scam for the higher members of the forum to work on.)
I understand that blockchain and decentralization move together and for that matter, more forums for cryptocurrencies discussion should not be a big an issue but with the recent scam projects ongoing, my opinion is the leave everything in the hands of one forum to handle all ICOs discussion there.

i think Bitcointalk is the best cryptocurrency forum in the crypto community. This forum has many experts and experienced individuals of cryptos. So their experience and knowledge is useful in phishing out fake ICOs.
But as we seek to expand the crypto sphere, it is important to have other forums because some people that may get access to those forums may not get access to this forum. Just like some Altcoins, some crypto forums other than Bitcointalk may be useful to the growth of cryptos. 
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

No matter how many forums are made there will never be a forum that will be as big as bitcointalk. Making more forums is like making more coins, they are not really necessary, there are already enough forums tending to the needs of the investors. Bitcointalk is the best, they know that they have a high number of users so they make sure to put measure in place to prevent people from getting scammed.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

More forums then better. Yesterday I saw the Verge team have created their own forums, do you think they did the wrong thing?
No, they build their own community, and do no harm to anyone. But, I think there is no better forum than bitcointalk.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

You can make a new one if you can manage them hard and keep promoting until it famous like this forum. Managing a forum like this is not that easy as far as I know so making more crypto forums is not a better way to prevent such a scam.
eastgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

More forums then better. Yesterday I saw the Verge team have created their own forums, do you think they did the wrong thing?
No, they build their own community, and do no harm to anyone. But, I think there is no better forum than bitcointalk.

Many coins built their own forum for their community. It's not really a great example because they OP really about the whole crypto market. Not just one coin.
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

I think the lovers of blockchain and cryptocurrency are only a few.
So the bitcointalk forum is already a great forum, and I don't think another forum is needed to replace it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lajigly

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

The development of the cryptocurrency world relies on advances in technology to ultimately resist deception, rather than relying on such artificial inspections. The purpose of the blockchain is to make everything more transparent, and the bad guys and scammers can't hide. So it has nothing to do with the number of forums.
kopijos

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

always in the crypto forums can be one of the best options than none, even though right now the market condition is not good but maybe we can wait until the best position in some time to come. Crypto forum always provide good benefits for its users.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

Yes bitcointalk is have a huge members and many will attempt to lied members here get some money and cheat everyone here and I like here because many of this forum are against in scam project and fight for it so please just keep continue to fight scam projects.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

There's no need for more crypto's and as you guys have said, we only have to focus with only forum to make the community stronger. But we can't stop those people who are aspiring that they can create better than this forum and community.

This has been the best forum ever and most of the information are here about crypto's, blockchain, mining, altcoins and there are people who are actively busting scam as well.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

That is not necessary to have another forum for Bitcoin talk as we can see here is well organized and moderators are functioning well with their works and the other people involved are really doing their job, if there is another forum which is similar to these, I think I will stay on here .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: