Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest ?  (Read 3460 times)
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

It's all up to you to choose, and I think the market is very weak right now for buying. Most COINS are currently cheap, taking advantage of panic sales and a bull market in buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

Investing now won't be a bad idea because market is deeply down and you can buy good amount of coins for a cheap price. Smart investors who believe in crypto are already buying.
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Like I said in a thread of similar topic like this, in my opinion, I would advice you to do some research in those altcoins and invest in a promising one.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

if for example you have money now, that is the right step that you do. because in my opinion TRX and Cardano will rise again in price. and that is a long time, meaning you have to be patient for a long time or long term. but, for example, if you have the capital and the courage to invest, you can try Etherum, BitcoinCash and Bitcoin. because I am sure that investing in coins will be able to make a profit in a very short time. because the movement of the coin is very fast. just advice.

ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

I think you can continue to invest if you have enough money. Because the price of cryptocurrency in this market has fallen very badly, and the current price is very suitable for investment. I think the encryption market will pick up next.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

These days are the best option to invest, therefore you should invest.At the end of the year prizes will be rise again.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

just need opinion.

I think you should try to diversify your odds and go 50/50 on TRX and Cardano. A lot of analysts have produced data that both tokens would rise by next year. Just try to invest now little by little since the price today is really cheap. Try to get the cheapest possible because you won't get it anytime soon.

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

just need opinion.

This is interesting for you, because you have to know what you can get from investing. if you have knowledge about investment, and have studied the altcoin that you are researching. you can do it by buying it
currently the market tends to be low and quite confusing to speculate. however this is not the end you can still buy it and hold it for a long time.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

It's really a Sad times in the cryptocurrency world that one wonder if thing will still get back to normal soon, prices are going down each minutes of the day and a whole lots of people are considering selling off in panic but as a good investor this is the best time to buy /invest in the system so that we the price eventually goes up you will gain more.
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

No, I don't think you should, because when they're done with the erc20, this time bitcoin sales will start and 3-4K dollars will drop. You have to wait right now and buy when the bottom
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

I would advise you to do a good analysis and research about both of them before you decide. And if you find out that they are both good, I don't see why you can't invest in both. It is very good to diversify, especially in this present market that is very unpredictable.

https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
That is too much important we need to do a good study and must take opinion of the expert before investing money in crypto currencies, I think that both TRX as well as CARDANO both are too good for investment. Both are currently trading in a low price, and I hope that both price are expected to increase too much in near future.
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

I think you have to think twice if you want to invest in two coins, I just urge to look for more promising coins.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

just need opinion.

I heard a lot about TRX and Cardano, i think this altcoin are good for your investment. But i advise you to do not invest a very big amount for those coins and just a little  because we does not know its trend in the future. But this coins are potential coins anyway so you can invest with it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
bekspes

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

just need opinion.

Why don't you just choose to invest in ethereum, now ethereum prices are falling. You can buy several ETHs and hold it for the long term. I think it will be more profitable.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

just need opinion.

Why don't you just choose to invest in ethereum, now ethereum prices are falling. You can buy several ETHs and hold it for the long term. I think it will be more profitable.
Yes,this is the perfect time to invest in promising coin because it's already ber months which the prices are highly fluctuated anytime, wait for a couple of months until there's a good recovery.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

just need opinion.

I like both of these coins and their technologies and I think they have a good future. But now is not the best time to buy because there is a very high probability that the price reduction will continue.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

just need opinion.

I like both of these coins and their technologies and I think they have a good future. But now is not the best time to buy because there is a very high probability that the price reduction will continue.
in my opinion there is nothing wrong if buying now because we will not know when the market will go up so before it's too late you have to buy now, I think the price of both coins is low, as long as you are patient or make it a long-term investment. I think you don't need to be afraid of losing.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

I think investing in ADA is a good idea. Now of course the situation with the prices on the cryptocurrency market is unclear and therefore it is likely better to wait.

romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

You should, your investing will help crypto in developing and you just have to choose the aim of your investments. Cryptocurrencies are more reliable now.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

just need opinion.

I personally am not very optimistic about TRON, but yes. If you want to invest, I think Cardano is a very good choice. And I would choose him if I had to choose between these two coins. And right now I think it's a good time for that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: