Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans  (Read 25400 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cy2

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

Is Nexo a scam? Paying US holders a dividend in BTC and the rest of the world a dividend with Nexo useless tokens?

Are any other tokens paying a dividend right now, or even showing a profitable use case?  Please show us your list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeremy2017

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

Is Nexo a scam? Paying US holders a dividend in BTC and the rest of the world a dividend with Nexo useless tokens?

Are any other tokens paying a dividend right now, or even showing a profitable use case?  Please show us your list.

That's not my question. I will ask again:
Is Nexo paying US investors dividends in BTC because they fear the SEC and pay the rest of the people in the world in worthless Nexo tokens because they don't care about them as no institutions is protecting them as the SEC does with US citizens?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Can the loan request or even the sending of funds to the loan be made to the most commonly used crypto currency? Can pay the loan with Fiat currency?

OI
Cy2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

That's not my question. I will ask again:
Is Nexo paying US investors dividends in BTC because they fear the SEC and pay the rest of the people in the world in worthless Nexo tokens because they don't care about them as no institutions is protecting them as the SEC does with US citizens?

This discussion on reddit seems to support some of your suspicion.  https://www.reddit.com/r/Nexo/comments/a6erxj/i_thought_the_dividend_was_suppose_to_be_paid_in/
Cy2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

Can the loan request or even the sending of funds to the loan be made to the most commonly used crypto currency? Can pay the loan with Fiat currency?

Yes to both.
Cy2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

Nexo Interim Report    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1COWvaCtUrHKx94-9EM3qvDm3jouJbnfx/view?usp=sharing
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:23:02 PM

Dear Nexo community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://nchats.top/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Nexo . We believe that Nexo Chats will be a valuable addition to the Nexo ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://nchats.top/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Nexo’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Nexo is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:24:44 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 11:11:02 AM by BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Will nexo be listed on TZero this Friday the upcoming security token exchange?

Price of NEXO is tanking,does it mean most of loan holders will get liquidated? How many liquidations happened?

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
hikaru00

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:57:30 PM

oh, first of all - NEXO it's a bulgarian scam, telegram group, twitter - they all full of fake followers, admin is russians, they have fake Switzerland address - no one here, hide own a identity, website full of bogus information, its not traded on an exchanges - change.io - its a scam, hotbit - absolute scam operated by NEXO team, all orders book is fake, stole money on daily basis from everyone, what really interesting - its exchange full of millions nexo tokens, of course because it;s operated by NEXO team undercover Smiley NEXO got delisted from IDEX exchange becuase IDEX decided it's a SCAM. They claim to be registered with SEC - but's it's all lie, they just registered bogus company on cayman island Nexo Capital and submit electronically request to be registered - everyone can do the same, but will never to be allowed of course, now they show this link to everyone trying to cheat. anyway, eventually they disappear,so take my advice - don't touch it even with 10 meter pole. If u dont trust - just make your own due diligence, check a address,phones etc.

by the way, they violated SEC rules (NEXO dont have a license) and collected a funds from USA citizens , when SEC figured out this they will be shutdowned in a blink of the eye, like many others ICO's/Scams. so NEXO guys trying to be below the radar as long as they can. anyway, we will report them soon once full data is collected.

hikaru00

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:04:37 PM

Will nexo be listed on TZero this Friday the upcoming security token exchange?

Price of NEXO is tanking,does it mean most of loan holders will get liquidated? How many liquidations happened?

price of nexo token goes down because scam artists (Nexo team) is dumping endless supply of own tokens

perform a due diligence on NEXO, you will be completely surprised. I bet they never be listed on any exchange, even IDEX delist them for fraud.

sam_ti_dyatel

Activity: 1176
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:11:00 PM

For loan we have true-decentralized Maker DAI

"There's religious fervor around all of them — some people seem to think these are the crusades and this is a holy war being fought."  BlockNet
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:33:34 PM

good project and promotion, I'm sure this project will be successful because there is also a wallet that has a system to cover everything like eth with the erc20 which is rarely the wallet embedding the erc20 system in the wallet. great job

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:47:45 PM

Possibly because they might be having their head offices situated there and they may be operating from US, and it is their decision as they also need to have a better business strategy to remain in this field for a longer time.

price of nexo token goes down because scam artists (Nexo team) is dumping endless supply of own tokens

perform a due diligence on NEXO, you will be completely surprised. I bet they never be listed on any exchange, even IDEX delist them for fraud.

They had been in this lending league for more than a year and when you are considering price dumps, you should also consider the global crypto dump that's happening since 2018 beginning so that's nothing new.

@Nexa, how much time does it take to complete basic verification once documents are submitted?
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:53:21 PM

Since today, NEXO will become more popular for sure.
I saw lots of users started to wear signature of NEXO today.
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:36:10 PM

Yes, NEXO's first ever bitcointalk.org signature campaign launched today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106372.0
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:43:46 PM

Just had a convo with one of the Nexo team, well the project is interesting imo. And by opening their signature campaign, I think they are very serious with this project. I might give a try the service if I need fiat urgently in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:27:52 PM

what's up guys! a few weeks ago we got the first dividends. Will they be next? when will we get any information? Personally, I thought that dividends will be awarded every month. I request information.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:35:12 PM

Yes, NEXO's first ever bitcointalk.org signature campaign launched today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106372.0

Owed to their sig campaign, I learned about this great project.
Not just because I'm wearing one, but looking at their track record, is already commendable.

Very few companies can show this kind of figure.
And they decided to run their campaign after achieving this in the lending industry.
Now, this is a real company running via blockchain technology!

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:05:08 PM

Not just because I'm wearing one, but looking at their track record, is already commendable.

And they decided to run their campaign after achieving this in the lending industry.
Looks good and quite impressive.
However, I will stay watching it for a while because there are so many, many scam lending projects/ teams.
Hope that eventually NEXO will become great.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 10:48:13 PM

Looks good and quite impressive.
However, I will stay watching it for a while because there are so many, many scam lending projects/ teams.
Hope that eventually NEXO will become great.

yes, because of signature I found out about Nexo.
Is anyone here active from Nexo team? Or they mostly use Telegram?
Can someone post here links to Terms of use Nexo payments card?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████