Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans  (Read 25379 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

In a crypto market urging for good and trustful trades this looks like a solid project with a good potential for investment
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

I am thinking of applying this week for a Nexo loan. Has anyone had success with it so far? I would like to read a few testimonials. I have seen other lending platforms go down the drain, so what makes Nexo better than the other lending platforms? Also if I want to pay the 6% monthly interest and keep the loan for say 6 or 9 months or when I think the bear market is over, can I just keep repaying the interest? I am thinking this way to hedge my crypto with BTC, so instead of monthly selling the btc to take home for survival, I put it in Nexo and then live off the loans until the market recovers? I day trade and do bounties as well, so I can easily pay the interest form trading profit.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

Nexo is SEC compliant. You can see Nexo filings on sec.gov website under “Nexo Capital Inc.”
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

I am thinking of applying this week for a Nexo loan. Has anyone had success with it so far? I would like to read a few testimonials. I have seen other lending platforms go down the drain, so what makes Nexo better than the other lending platforms? Also if I want to pay the 6% monthly interest and keep the loan for say 6 or 9 months or when I think the bear market is over, can I just keep repaying the interest? I am thinking this way to hedge my crypto with BTC, so instead of monthly selling the btc to take home for survival, I put it in Nexo and then live off the loans until the market recovers? I day trade and do bounties as well, so I can easily pay the interest form trading profit.
APR starts at 8% when you are either repaying your loan using NEXO Tokens or for the part of the loan that is backed by NEXO Tokens (the two cannot be combined). APR when not utilizing NEXO Tokens is 16%. Please note that repayments using Nexo Tokens require market liquidity and will be enabled shortly after the listings on official exchanges.
Repayment is flexible.
No minimum loan repayments are required, as interest is debited automatically from your available credit limit;
You can make repayments at any time. You can repay all or some of your loan early at any time (just like you do with your credit cards) and you could save interest - as you only pay interest for the days you borrow;
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

Nexo is SEC compliant. You can see Nexo filings on sec.gov website under “Nexo Capital Inc.”

At the moment, this truth is 100% consistent. Usually such documents are not visible in other projects and this is a plus.
On the other hand, the SEC at any time can change its mind and introduce new conditions so that they are not happy. In terms of the composition of the team, everything is perfectly clear that normal and experienced people gathered here.
Cy2

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

Hey NEXO (CMC #135) flipped SALT (#136) today!
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

NEXO is now the only crypto-backed loan provider with a “Get Loan” button on each page of the most visited website in Crypto with 100+ million views monthly! NEXO community if you want advice on where to put some of your staking profits
Cy2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

NEXO made it into CMC top 100 thanks to Allbit and other positive developments. More good news tomorrow from Antoni Trenchev at Delta Summit.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1075

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

OK...
Time to buy more NEXO before the mega buy walls appear and big exchanges start listing it..  Cool Grin Grin

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

NEXO ...going to the $BILLION  club  ... Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

how the rate of the loan works?
if I deposit 0.01 BTC and I want to get a loan from this platform, how much I can get from that?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

https://www.economicgazette.com/2018/10/05/why-nexo-nexo-crypto-loans-makes-sense/

The process starts with an account verification, depositing coins and then a loan amount is calculated based on the users crypto assets.

Depending on the type of assets, the loan-to-value (LTV) ratio ranges from 20% to 50%.
Example: If you stake $10,000 worth of BTC, you will be able to withdraw an instant loan of approximately $5,000, i.e an LTV of ~50%.
If you place a mix of assets, the LTV ratio will be determined proportionately.
 In addition to instant USD and EUR loans, Nexo customers can also borrow instantly in Tether (USDT) which they can then exchange for a preferred cryptocurrency and/or convert into fiat easily. And, according to the company, theAPR starts at 8% (when repaying using NEXO TokensShocked  and is capped at 16%, still much lower than the average credit card rate. Interest is charged only on what you use and for the days you borrow.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nexo/comments/9khto9/nexo_credit_card_update/  Shocked

https://sludgefeed.com/nexo-announces-first-dividend-date/   Shocked

https://sludgefeed.com/nexo-jumps-after-announcing-loan-integration-with-coinmarketcap/  Shocked

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nexo/comments/9cqxo6/with_the_current_market_conditions_im_looking_at/

Grin Grin Grin

Start accumulating this gem guys.  Cool

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:51:21 PM

https://thecoinsreport.com/nexo-brings-the-cryptocurrency-backed-loan-service/

Here are some of the significant issues that Nexo is going to solve with its services in the near future:

Idle Value of Assets
Slow Liquidation Process
Loss of Ownership
Transaction Fees
Lack of Trust

And here are the insights of its following product lineup:

The Wallet: The platform provides a wallet in order to apply for the loan.

The Receiving of Loan: Based on the amount of money the user requires to transfer to the wallet, the loan amount is fixed on that basis. And similarly keeping the requirement of the user in mind the loan will be sanctioned, and the fiat currency will be instantly credited to their account right away.

The Repaying of the Loan: The loan is sanction over a smart contract, which deals with the paying back part and which is directly debited by the company from the wallet when the tenure of the loan is up.

The Withdrawal from Wallet: After the user is done with the payment of the loan, then whatever cryptocurrency is left over in the wallet is again transferred back to a wallet with users consent.

Apart from that, Nexo users can also apply for Nexo Credit Card with Visa

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 05:55:51 AM by Mrpumperitis

https://twitter.com/NexoFinance/status/1048826007745187840
The interest in Nexo @Delta_Summit has clearly shown that http://Nexo.io  is the undisputed #1 in the crypto lending space worldwide. Malta is taking a very friendly approach to blockchain and we are invigorated by the possibilities of our latest partnership meetings.

Great work team Nexo.

I hear Bittrex, Binance and a few others will be listing NEXO  Smiley

Also current price of 10cents is the price private investors paid earlier this year. ( It will only rise from here imo esp when repaying loans using NEXO Tokens )

Nexo (NEXO) Cost Fee
Nexo has a lone interest rate with no extra fees. There is also no requirement to buy tokens or a membership. . Nexo offers a no-fee platform. The only thing is that borrowers will receive a discount if they use Nexo tokens to repay the loan.

Nexo instantly approves crypto loan insomuch as the client deposits crypto assets.

Nexo Token
The Nexo token offers a discounted interest rate if it is used to pay off the loan. In addition, Nexo token holders receive a percentage of company profits as dividends.

https://todaysgazette.com/nexo-nexo-consumer-lending-market-redefined-with-specialty-nexo-news-today/
Good info here.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:32:47 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 01:03:53 AM by Mrpumperitis

Nexo is one of the very few projects that is live ,functioning and providing a very good usecase/service.

The bear market will have a positive effect on NEXO as some users may want loans to cover losses or buy more cheap coin depending on their circumstances.
Same positive effect when we get a a bull market...either way NEXO will keep gaining value.  Tongue
Also the dividends for NEXO holders... Kiss
https://www.nexolending.com/

Hope you have bought some, as the price is about to go up a few levels very soon and will keep rising due to the service NEXO provides  Cool

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

The price was likely affected by Binance releasing an article which promoted the use of NEXO token in conjunction with BNB, Binance’s native token. Other key factors we noticed included NEXO being recognized among top 10 most traded assets on the ERC-20 focused decentralized exchange Bancor.

https://captainaltcoin.com/nexo-nexo-overview-we-might-have-gotten-the-first-legit-crypto-lending-platform/

https://ethereumworldnews.com/binance-bnb-teams-up-with-nexo-nexo-to-kill-traditional-bank-loan/
Nexo is an initiative of Credissimo, a firm that has over 10 years experience providing instant loans to millions of people across Europe.

The firm has been identifying and successfully solving inefficiencies on lending markets by creating innovative and convenient financing solutions. Nexo offers instant tax-efficient, trouble-free loan up to $2M per client.

NEXO will be a top 10 coin.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

https://twitter.com/nexofinance/status/1049999983909449729?s=21  Smiley Smiley Smiley

An awesome milestone for the #NexoEverywhere integration campaign: our dedicated “Crypto Loan” button is now also on @etherscan, the most used Ethereum explorer. Tens of millions will now see Nexo’s crypto loans, a unique proposition of instant cash and HODLing at the same time.  Tongue Tongue Grin Kiss

Cy2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:31:49 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 02:47:21 AM by Cy2

Interesting. The total market drops over $10B in less than 2 hrs. Top coins bleed 8-13% and NEXO lost less than a penny. I like that!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:30:39 AM

Nice action on Nexo and a good chance to pick up large amounts to hodl through the winter.

I think winter will be a good time for NEXO as people seek loans to cover things for xmas and the new year.

<---- Filling my NEXO bagso under 10centso is bargaino  Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: