Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW ICO]KIT TOKEN[IMPORTANT][INVEST NOW AND GET BIG]  (Read 2699 times)
Decentral-Mag

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

The first phase of the KitToken ICO underway after successful pre-sale
https://en.decentral.news/the-first-phase-of-the-kittoken-ico-underway-after-successful-pre-sale/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Logain

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Are u planning to provide bounty program?
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

sorry, i'm just say, this brave or crazy project platform from Malaysia Country beacause the campaign period is just only 3 weeks and hardcap $175 and now token sold 117,293,800 #KIT, Amazing
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

Global trend of financial eco-system has evolved to a stage where blockchain technology has taken penultimate position as the driving force. The current scenario of emerging innovate technology such as blockchain technology, advancement in fintech, efficient, fast, secured, reliable and low-cost fund transfer as well as the utilization of cryptocurrency by the masses.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

KitToken is a new type of trading that is more complex, as long as the development is very fast, I think KitToken will pay more attention, because this year's project is not the same as last year's project

recently there are many projects aimed at the activities of traders. however, it is worthwhile to develop the activity of investors. After all, when everyone will be traders, this will be a completely different scheme of the existing crypt-exchange industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

KitToken is a new type of trading that is more complex, as long as the development is very fast, I think KitToken will pay more attention, because this year's project is not the same as last year's project

recently there are many projects aimed at the activities of traders. however, it is worthwhile to develop the activity of investors. After all, when everyone will be traders, this will be a completely different scheme of the existing crypt-exchange industry.
There is no doubt about it. the concept offered in this project are indeed very innovative. and I believe this project can develop rapidly in the future. because all teams will definitely work hard and cooperate very well for the progress of the project.
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

Hi! We have a business proposal we want to send you. With this, we would like to ask for your marketing email address. Also, we have listed your ICO on to our site and created an account for your project. To whom can we send the details so you can manage your page?
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:38:13 AM

If I'm not mistaken. the second stage of the ICO is in progress, I hope even though the State of the market is currently unstable. Hopefully not make investors hesitant to join this project. good luck.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

KitToken Punjabi ANN/Bounty thread Live Now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4878712.0
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

If I'm not mistaken. the second stage of the ICO is in progress, I hope even though the State of the market is currently unstable. Hopefully not make investors hesitant to join this project. good luck.
Yes true, for ico phase 2 Live 8 days again and hopefully more and more investors are attracted to join this project so that the target can be achieved and the future becomes easier to develop the projects.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

The idea of the project is not bad, but as for me it is difficult to implement and as for me I do not see the earnings for the developers themselves.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

I hope your project is successful, it looks like you are very confident that you can raise funds in just a few weeks, I see that the bounty will only last for 3 weeks, I am sure this is a very good project because if not you will not hold a bounty in just 3 weeks
byouinbali

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

There is no doubt about it. the concept offered in this project are indeed very innovative. and I believe this project can develop rapidly in the future. because all teams will definitely work hard and cooperate very well for the progress of the project.
we see the development of this project, does everything we think will happen? is it not, because it's been 2 weeks running only $ 5.4441.932  & 117.293.800 kit sales

l10no

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

means KitToken is not decentralized because there is still a relationship with the connecting country, security is reliable and there is no need to fear money will be lost
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

I am very sorry for not being able to join this project, I learned that the concept of this project is very good, and I am sure that this project will work well according to the plan of the project team and dev.
byouinbali

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

I am very sorry for not being able to join this project, I learned that the concept of this project is very good, and I am sure that this project will work well according to the plan of the project team and dev.
it's true that the project kit is very good because it is seen from the concept and the success team and the developer but it's very unfortunate because the campaign period is quite short, only three weeks and the highcap is too high, we can just only monitor this project.
ramahero01

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

it's true that the project kit is very good because it is seen from the concept and the success team and the developer but it's very unfortunate because the campaign period is quite short, only three weeks and the highcap is too high, we can just only monitor this project.
It looks like very heavy with a duration of 3 weeks to be able to achieve the target of hardcap and I don't think there will be extra time ICO because currently many projects that do that.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

and it seems like this project has great potential to be successful. because I see so far more people who are interested in supporting this project.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

and it seems like this project has great potential to be successful. because I see so far more people who are interested in supporting this project.
Let's see how the development of this project. because I think the success of a project is not only seen from a lot of his support, but it all depends on how the team can manage the project properly.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

Let's see how the development of this project. because I think the success of a project is not only seen from a lot of his support, but it all depends on how the team can manage the project properly.
I agree with you, it is true that this project will be successful depending on the team involved, but I am sure all teams will certainly do their job well because they also want this project to succeed later.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: