Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do I need to invest in  (Read 4474 times)
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

Get advice from others but your final decision is your own, thoroughly research and calculate the possibility that a long term may be required to make a profit while making your choice.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

my opinion ethereum can be used as one of the most potent coin options, but maybe we also choose other coins like neo and cardano or monero. some of these coins have the potential to ride high just waiting for a steady market, so I think select some right coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

If you are new to the crypto world, I would suggest to make a study first before getting involve in investing. I would suggest you start investing with ETH and BTC depending on your available resources. These are the promising coins and I am confident that this will rise. However, timing is the key to before buying to maximize profit.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Hi guy, I highly recommend you buy Etherum(ETH) because this is the good time to buy ETh, the market is red and the ETH price is low! Should you buy ETH and keep for more profits!
I think the coins I invest are Bitcoin and Ethereum and so many of these people are investing in these coins because they are down now and I hope bitcoins are fast coming back and can benefit because many have invested in bitcoin and help bitcoin back

robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

for investment we have to look at market conditions for forecasts for the next few months. I invest ethereum and tokenomy now. ethereum has a large market and used a lot of new platforms. while tokenomy token ico is seriously developing partnerships and products. I think the two coins are good for investment.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

I think etherum is a very precise coin, because the price is still low and the opportunity to rise is so large that the profits can be maximized
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:11:12 AM

Etherium is Good for Long-term investment. Because of the huge potential of the project, it will gonna hit 1000$ anytime soon. and there are some good altcoins too. Research a bit before invest.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:21 AM

I think the coin that is very suitable for investment is Ethereum because with the current high prices have to invest in the long term to earn much profit and eth currently suitable for investment.
sidodadii

Activity: 597

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

its good to joining crypto when market is red. its the best start to begin your journey here. when the market down you can buy what you want to buy, but i recommend you choice popular coin like bitcoin or ethereum, lite. they have good future. they must be increase their value.
or you can invest in ico, newcomer. but you must see their work and analyse hows great that project

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

I advise every user to invest in Ethereum. That's just impossible to imagine that this cryptocurrency will fade away. I don't think that it will ever happen. So don't waste your time and invest in Ethereum immediately.
for coin, the investment would be very nice with having Ethereum. because the development of Ethereum will be very capable to make Ethereum as a coin that generates substantial profits in order to generate more greater profits through investment and make much greater profits in the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Bluex4

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

Now market conditions is not too high so now good time to buy many coins , currently in crypto market many coins are best to invest my first option Bitcoin it's always better then ethereum, LTC neo TRON, eos are best to invest.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

Forget it, you are not ready to invest in this market it is very easy to think that the only thing you need to know is the name of a good coin and invest your money there but things are not so easy, if you invest now you are going to lose your money since most icos and new altcoins go down in price and you will probably get scared and sell as a result of your inexperience.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

if you want to invest you should look and find the token or coin you want to invest first because if you are wrong investment then you will only get the loss, you should buy coin when the conditions in the red exchange.

bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

multiply to see which coin information that can benefit and a little risk and make as a comparison but all back again to the investor's own belief and patience that became the main capital of the coin that we will make investment
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

Now is a good time to buy and hold for long term. You can choose any coins in the top 10 since they are the safest bet for you. If you would like an adventure and a chance to win big, do some research and choose any low-cap coin with ranking from 1000 to 400 on coinmarketcap. Buy and hold it for a few years and you will get your rewards.
yes, now is the right time to buy a lot of coins because the market price is still low and still not rise lagi.tetapi if you have a coin that many suggestions should you hold first because it is not the right time for us to sell. so be patient to wait for the price rise because I am very confident if the market will be green.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

the very right coins to buy now are Ethereum and Bitcoin or you can choose on the list of 10 best coins on the Coinmarketcap, now the market is still recovering so this is the best opportunity to buy and keep it in the next few months.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

This is the right time to buy coins because the prices are on discount. Take advantage of this dips and you'll surely profit if you do long term investment. You need to do extensive research for you not to regret if the coin you picked turns out to be a shitcoin. What I do have in my portfolio are BTC, IOST, EOS, Eth and XRP. You can choose which project do you prefer to invest your money, just don't invest an amount that you can't afford to lose.
for investment coins I highly recommend Litecoin. after a decline, Lincoln's improvements thereafter are good enough and are capable of generating far greater profits in the future. in addition to the ever-growing Litecoin capable of generating far greater profits in the future.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

I think you should invest in Bitcoin at least 20 percent of your total investment anyway, and also you should consider coins like Ethereum, EOS, ADA, Ripple, NEO and OMG.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

The lower the market, the more you should buy.This is a great opportunity to have more coins with the low price. I usually buy when like this

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

The lower the market, the more you should buy.This is a great opportunity to have more coins with the low price. I usually buy when like this
provided that the coin must have a large daily volume of exchange and a list of well-known exchanges, apart from the thing I mentioned it is impossible that the coin will rise in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: