Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣  (Read 42481 times)
rob950

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:11:52 PM

thanks for the info, clear enough.

I have to agree 2000$ a 3000$ for implanting a coin is crazy. that's a bad third party. implanting the coin in the sathosi poker room since the bitcoin is already in there system so adding a new coin wont be that much trouble.
but I guess that 3th party want some free cash for almost no work Wink

I can implant it for some poker coins Smiley.

but I guess the payment system is in control of sathoshi pokerroom 3th party that host the poker rooms?
The software, games and backend for account control are 3rd party (enterra poker), but we have our custom built backend thru API for handling all financial transactions from deposits till bonusses.

I never asked for $3k though...

I did not accused you that you did, my only statement was this is getting clearer as you can see Wink.
first of all I don't know where you guys where talking about and a story has always 2 sides.
that being said.

back to the payment system.
ya as I said before your screwed by the 3th party they hold the key and software.
the api`s you get are probable from enterra to.

so you cant do shit.

unless you tweak the system and only rent the gaming software from enterra and implant a payment system your self.
but I guess that wont happen since enterra wont make a dime then.

al whit all you must ask enterra everything and pay them Smiley that's logic of course.

$3000 for a coin implementation is not unreasonable to a custom built software.

What are you talking about?

first of all start reading then you know where I was talking about.
did I ever said it was unreasonable?Huh?
read the whole story, and don`t read the things you only want to read.

where`s your HEAD at?, HEAD at?, HEAD at?, HEAD at?
"I have to agree 2000$ a 3000$ for implanting a coin is crazy"

It's not crazy...... It's 10 year old poker software, and implementing such coin would be a challenge. If you think it's crazy you don't know programming.

now read what you type and analyze it, conclusion big rip off.....

tells me more about you that you don't know how to implement a coin, system and let it work whit the poker software (servers).......
implanting a payment system/coins are easy. biggest problem all poker rooms have is an up to date good working poker software (servers) even the biggest company's in this industry experience these problems.

its gone get hard as buyer same as satoshi poker that you don't have any control over this when you pay some good money for it.
this way enterra always profit the most instead of the hoster that works hard for the money.

conclusion pay way to much for crappy software that works but can work better and more controllable for the hoster.

using this kind of software wont make you independent and you pay big time for it.
all im saying this can be done better but this is the way satohsi chosen.
and they are hands are bounded to any changes and need to pay a lot for easy works.

BTC: 19vpvgEUtrw4rj529jWMUYgmADBps8G8sc / Deuce: LLzk2mJvyAt2BWMnQJBJaPszBbYyLpyddQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rob950

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:14:17 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 11:26:21 PM by rob950

The intention of PKR coin team once implemented in a poker room, is due to our contacts, knowledge and work, to popularize and get more and more players using PKR coin. That takes time and costs (offer promotions like a free starting capital for new players, create a poker school, marketing expenses and more).
The problem is that our number of coins is limited and we have no source of income as opposed to a poker room. We think that a fair deal was to offer to SP a big bounty and to give them the assurances that we were going to get them more traffic, but not also to pay between $ 2,000 and $ 3,000 for a job that we think SP should take over.
In short, we haven't reached any agreement because we have been additionally asked to pay around $ 2,000 - $ 3,000 to get pkr coin implemented in Satoshi Poker and we can't take care of expenses.

We will continue working on appearing soon in a good poker room.
Well, it seems like we also can't agree on why an agreement wasn't reached
This is the last PM i sent you:

----------------------------
Hi XXXXXXXX (name deleted as PKR members prefer to be anonymous),
I just had a quick meeting with my team and they voted unanimous against integrating PKR coin into our site under the proposed conditions. The team has their doubts about investing a serious sum into supporting the coin, while having little to no information or guarantees about its creators, the planned promotions and projects. Satoshi Poker's acceptance will create a serious spike in the PKR coin price and with the risk of the coin massively being dumped after the spike, we will put ourselves at risk of becoming the center of some very bad publicity in case we make a wrong judgement regarding the intentions of the creators of PKR coin. Considering 20% of the premine has already been sold with as only visible investment the hosting and domain registration of the website, we feel it would be safer for Satoshi Poker to create its own poker coin, as the investment will be equal and the site is big enough to make a new coin go viral.

As we are too far apart at the moment, I think it is better if we each go our own way. I wish you good luck with PKR coin and thank you for your time.

Best regards,
-----------------------------

In the last 2.5 days I have had 21 minutes of Skype conversation with your partner and after that have received and sent 6 PM's here as nobody of the team is coming online. All I know about the team right now is the first name of 2 members, although from the messages it seems that the team is bigger. For an operation of this nature, I think I should at least know who is involved in the coin as Satoshi Poker would attach part of its reputation to this coin. As every question I ask had to be discussed with the team first and nobody of the team is on any form of IM, adding that you have a business trip planned and give me a new contact person again, I had my doubts that communication level would be sufficient to get something done.

I had doubts as well about the promotions that were planned. As said in PM you had a successful campaign on 2p2 forums, but according to the 2p2 thread and this thread got banned soon after you started posting about the coin. On pokerstrategy the results were better, but this will be over as soon as PKR coin launches a competitive website. The idea to create a bet site for heads up between famous people and a 2nd site that lets players bet on the winner was inventive, but the first contact person couldn't say where the famous people will be found, how they will be paid (as I take it you can't get any pro player on board and pay him in PKR coins while the coin is still marginal), and when this would be completed, just as no timeline could be given about when the pokerschool will be finished.

I had my doubts about the availability of the coin. I offered help on getting the coin listed on major exchanges, including some Chinese ones which requires voting systems and vouches that I can get it to pass, but this got rejected as your team considered that your responsability, while the coin is now only listed on swisscex.

Your offer to Satoshi Poker and the conditions this offer is made in are: about 20% of the premine has already been sold/distributed and 27.6% of the premine (400K coins) will be the bounty for Satoshi Poker for implementing all. Satoshi Poker would have to take care of the entire implementation, which means adding it to our client (the $2600 for our software company), hiring developpers to install PKR coin on our server and setting up the wallet system for automatically assigning all players a PKR coin wallet, including existing clients, buiding the deposit/withdrawal/bonus/rakeback/affiliate payments features, having the wallets integrated in the online player panel and having information about the coin integrated in the website. You are mistaking if you are thinking that this operation would mean a $2000-$3000 investment for Satoshi Poker.

I truly believe in the idea behind your coin, but when looking at the real investment Satoshi Poker has to make to include this coin into the client we have to look at the pro's and the con's. As we have no guarantees about the promo's that are to be held, we don't know if and when the, as your team member called it, bet site for famous people or pokerschool website will be finished, launched and where the famous people come from and how they will be paid. We don't know how quickly we can have this all done, as communication with your organisation is an issue. These were cons we took into consideration.

But the main reason me and the team decided to no longer look further in the coin was the answer to one single question. The question we asked ourselves is: If we are going to invest a serious amount of money into a concept that we like and shows potential and we put in a considerable amount of time into realisation of this integration, but as soon as the coin price rises because of the extra exposure and we find out to be in a pump and dump scheme, we will have our players asking: who are these people, how can we contact them, who is responsible for me buying coins in an exchange and seeing that they have become nearly valueless and we will have our investors asking: who are these people, how can we contact them, why did Satoshi Poker move into this project and pay >= $8000 with partially my money when knowing next to nothing about the people behind it, only communicating through bitcointalk's PM, having no guarantees on promo's or timeframes and now finds itself as a key player in a media circus around a currency that became a pump and dump and on the side is also hosting games in valueless money. We will gain a lot of bad publicity and the only person in this operation who never has hidden its identity is me.

I simply have to make the best decision according to all factors known to me. I have the responsability for my players and my investors and when taking all above into consideration, I feel like it would be a too big gamble to move forward with this, and it would be better to incorporate a coin with less risk or create our own.That was not because it would cost us $2000-$3000 to integrate it. In fact, Gabriel offered out of nowhere that your team would cover the costs for our software company and I went along with that and never complained when you came back on that.

Take care.

The first contact we had was less than 48 hours ago and you seemed extremely interested in this coin.
We are a large team but we have other obligations outside of pkr coin, so we think it is entirely consistent that the first contacts are made by email or mp. Our way of doing things is to ensure that you are really interested in this project and that we are agree on the basics of the negociations; then to meet each other, to design a plan of finance, marketing, projects to develop, or whatever it takes.

We are sorry that your main reason for not being interested in pkr coin is that you are not sure of the professionalism of the people behind this project, and that we could make a dump scheme after formalizing the agreement. It has no sense to make dumb after to be added in a poker room; if we are able to bring traffic to the room and after having spent the vast majority of the initial funds.
We continue to believe that such agreements do not finish after 2 days and few messages. We were intended to exchange our identities and development plans for pkr coin. From the first email exchange we agreed that we had to wait for enterra poker budget. For us it was a must so we could continue to negotiate (it's not the same if it cost $ 500 or $ 4000), but we received no detail.

Finally, I'll clarify a couple of things that are not true. Perhaps it was why you just do not understand well, I hope so.

"about 20 % of the premine has already been sold / distributed and 27.6 % of the premine ( 400K coins ) will be the bounty for Satoshi Poker for Implementing all"

As we cleared it in my next message to you, because a negotiation can be extended, I did an approximate calculation with the minimum amount of coin we would have for sure. We spread the coins in various accounts and I have no direct access to them, I never imagined that you would assume that we had sold 20% of the premine.
As I explained to you, the presale, all the giveaways we have done between poker players, the poker quiz, pools, faucet, mac wallet, block explorer, translations, bombsweeper and other giveaways posts in other forums are not free. We are not miners, we have any revenue.

"Obviously, we'll give you directions to our accounts so you can verify the numbers. We shuffling an amount of between 35 and 50 % of the total amount we have". That will be between 0.6% and 0.834% for sure, or more, of the entire coin. I don't think any coin could do the same offer.

In any case we both share the idea that the benefits of cryptocurrencies are the future of online poker, so we wish you good luck on your project.
Regards.

thank you both satoshi poker and (pokercoin devs) that both of you are open about this.
this way people can read and make there own conclusion.

thanks for the fairness to each other and to the community.

want to add to the pkr team devs that it would be good to link the poker coin addresses whit the left overs after spending and cost.
of the total pre mine to hold the trust and community in this coin.

Extra: I cant find any big selling's on swisscex.com exchange from the start till today.

again it would be a good idea to post the addresses whit the left over to hold the trust.
maybe add the total spending's off the coin public to.
but that's not to me to make that decision.

BTC: 19vpvgEUtrw4rj529jWMUYgmADBps8G8sc / Deuce: LLzk2mJvyAt2BWMnQJBJaPszBbYyLpyddQ
bichejo

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:29:54 AM

Everything surrounding this coin begins to stink. This currency ceases to interest from now. Not worth to make a miserable pump.
BitcoinFlush

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:14:37 AM

I did not accused you that you did, my only statement was this is getting clearer as you can see Wink.
first of all I don't know where you guys where talking about and a story has always 2 sides.
that being said.

ya as I said before your screwed by the 3th party they hold the key and software.

so you cant do shit.

unless you tweak the system and only rent the gaming software from enterra and implant a payment system your self.

al whit all you must ask enterra everything and pay them Smiley that's logic of course.
You draw some wrong conclusions there, but replied to your pm with them. Hit me up there, as from now on, I am out of this thread.

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
rob950

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:34:31 PM

that being said.

so you cant do shit.

You draw some wrong conclusions there, but replied to your pm with them. Hit me up there, as from now on, I am out of this thread.

I dint made any conclusion only discussed some options as stated above:

(
Ps I wane add, yes if you pay for the software, also pay fees over transactions, and give fees over the games.

ya I wane add its unreasonable for a custom built software, where they keep earning on.
and implanting a coin must be free (service of the custom build software)  since they will earn on everything.

ofc I don't know the deal exactly whit bitflush. but if its this way its very unreasonable.)

pmed you back

bichejo

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

The only clear is that the quote has dropped and purchase orders of pkrcoin are almost nonexistent. I hope DEV have something to refloat the currency or I'm afraid it's going down.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:32:52 PM

well, PKR, that 400000 premine that you think is worth $3000, is now worth $4. Congrats on preventing a pump and dump. You now reside over a dead and useless coin.
bichejo

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:48:13 PM

well, PKR, that 400000 premine that you think is worth $3000, is now worth $4. Congrats on preventing a pump and dump. You now reside over a dead and useless coin.
totally agree. With the faith that I had in this coin ....
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:54:58 PM

dumbass dev, his arrogance ruined his efforts.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:05:51 PM

Well if this coin takes off, no one should be able to whine about the premine because they could've bought as much themselves for 4 DOLLARS!
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:54:21 PM

Wasn't going to be this blunt, but yes.
rob950

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:39:53 AM

you never know what can happen, but I have to agree whit you guys. to bad Sad.

we will see what pkr will bring us.

userpacman1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:59:38 AM

I totally agree.
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:07:35 AM

Are the devs still working on their own poker room?

eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:22:30 AM

Are the devs working on anything at all?

seems dead

+ huge huge premine and penny bounties... a joke?
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:02:41 AM

Last Active:   March 13, 2014, 03:00:44 PM

No
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:00:48 PM

I seriously doubt, he had his chance with satoshi poker and wasted it...

I think we're going to close the pool pkr.internetarena.it very soon.
In that case we will pay everybody before shutting it down.
SilverCrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:54:55 PM

I seriously doubt, he had his chance with satoshi poker and wasted it...

I think we're going to close the pool pkr.internetarena.it very soon.
In that case we will pay everybody before shutting it down.

once your pool closes this coin is officially dead!

hate this is the case but i agree with all of you that dev's f'ed with satoshi poker!

all of us early miners could have hit a nice chuck of money if it reached $1 each, which i believe was possible with satoshi poker. really wish the dev's would have had better communication with the community. i cant speak for the rest of you but if they would have came forward and said pkr community we need your help to get pkr on satoshi, we need to raise $3000 or 5 btc to help them cover the cost of implementing pkr on their site. i would have sent .1btc in a heartbeat maybe more.
bichejo

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:04:58 PM

I would like to think DEV have something going. It is clear that things are not done in a day. To do a something important takes time. They should not let die this coin, at least say something that makes us hope. Pools just generate 3mH mining, a real misery, all for the lack of news from the dev.
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:45:10 PM

I would like to think DEV have something going. It is clear that things are not done in a day. To do a something important takes time. They should not let die this coin, at least say something that makes us hope. Pools just generate 3mH mining, a real misery, all for the lack of news from the dev.

The dev is so transparent and interactive... errrr... wait... No, those are the devs for the other coins I've invested in (Klondike, Redd). This was a waste of my hashes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: