Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MineCalc - Cryptocurrency Mining Calculator  (Read 146 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

Are you unsure if your mining hardware becomes unprofitable? Getting frustrated with calculations which cost time?
With the Mining calculator, provided by MineCalc, you are able to calculate your estimated mining results out of your mining hardware, cloud mining or rented hash power.

MineCalc provides four cryptocurrencies to calculate the mining profitability with settings, e.g. daily fee (either BTC or USD) and equipment cost (either BTC or USD), which is calculating the ROI and payouts for each period.
In addition, you can also view the mining hardware of Bitmain to check its profitability in BTC or USD in order to find the most profitable one.

Supported Currencies:
  • Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin

The list is continuously growing, so if you miss one cryptocurrency in this list, feel free to leave a recommendation.

Link: https://minecalc.com

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

Looks great (even though we can't calculate the exact outcome). You might want to consider adding the following things, in exchange for "daily fee":

• Growth difficulty
  • Power consumption
  • Pool fee
  • Electricity rate

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Looks great (even though we can't calculate the exact outcome). You might want to consider adding the following things, in exchange for "daily fee":

• Growth difficulty
  • Power consumption
  • Pool fee
  • Electricity rate
Thanks. I already got this idea to implement more settings, thus making mining calculations for home miner easier.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:21:25 AM

I love it. Previously I used the ones on coinwarz just to keep on eye on mining, but the simplicity of yours is enough to get you a new regular.

Perfect. Just needs more alts and a few of the other recommendations SFR10 mentioned and perhaps changing the banner under "HOME" to a more minimalistic design than the repeated axe & bitcoin, and it'd be perfect.

Keep up the great work you've already put into it!
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

I revamped the site and amended the selection of the coin and added as well as more configuration to the calculators, such as encompassing cost of electricity. Besides that, you can now favourite your cryptocurrency to access them easier on your next visit.

Along with this great features, I added two more cryptocurrencies to calculate with:

I appreciate if you leave a feedback or give a suggestion of a cryptocurrency to list.

moneyafric

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

I revamped the site and amended the selection of the coin and added as well as more configuration to the calculators, such as encompassing cost of electricity. Besides that, you can now favourite your cryptocurrency to access them easier on your next visit.

Along with this great features, I added two more cryptocurrencies to calculate with:

I appreciate if you leave a feedback or give a suggestion of a cryptocurrency to list.

That's was a good software. The work very efficient and does not consume data, electricity. The speed is alarming on high rating index. It can be trusted at least 55%. The failure rate can be reduced to the bearest  minimum as thorough research is ultimately carried out and then launched to the marketplace.

Thanks
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

Another week passed, and we have some great features to bring with!

We added multiple cryptocurrencies to the mining calculator.
In addition, we added a section for mining pools which helps you to find faster a pool to mine your desired cryptocurrency.

As always, if your favourite cryptocurrency is not listed on MineCalc, feel free to drop the coin's name, so we make sure, we will add it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: