Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My PM whitelist  (Read 165 times)
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

In some cases, I have to send messages to Newbie accounts "Especially in the Digital goods section," but because of restrictions on those accounts, we use third-party services such as Skype, Telegram, and Gmail.
Recently I noticed that some of these accounts are using this argument to get my email address and now I daily get more than 100 spam messages "join to this ICOs and get free tokens,...."

Suggestion
I can add newbie accounts to my Pm whitelist where I "only me" can send more messages to this account. [Other accounts will not be affected by this list]

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:23:42 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 10:38:24 AM by mdayonliner

" but because of restrictions on those accounts, we use third-party services such as Skype, Telegram, and Gmail.
There used to be restrictions but now you can send message to newbie (assuming you are not aware about it yet). You need new settings in your Personal Message Options page

https://i.imgur.com/VEalxJT.png
1. Click
2. Click
3. Make sure it's checked, and
4. Finally click Change profile.

Suggestion
I can add newbie accounts to my Pm whitelist where I "only me" can send more messages to this account. [Other accounts will not be affected by this list]

Unfortunately it's both way not one way only for you.

Sorry my bad, I did not understand the OP correctly. I thought something else instead of this...
I’m talking about daily limits. 2 PM/day. New PM limits
I never encountered this New PM limits topic though.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: