Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ListEX Exchange launched - over 300 BTC first days of volume  (Read 538 times)
listex (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

ListEX
ListEX.io

Dear friends!
in 27 June 2018 start our Exchange services
There are some older exchanges, which, perhaps, for someone are much better. We can only say that we have a strong and experienced IT team, great financial power and the most serious intentions to become one of the leaders among altcoins cryptoexchanges. Let us introduce our benefits briefly:

https://listex.io

summer 2018 free commission
free trading commission summer 2018
Contact us : support@listex.io
For listing coin here : very best offer for pairs BTC, LTC, DASH, USD, EUR, GBP
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfT1UVN9qWqgL4S1D5FaHzC7oYH507ix5Q0zfSRqx63kwDs1w/viewform]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfT1UVN9qWqgL4S1D5FaHzC7oYH507ix5Q0zfSRqx63kwDs1w/viewform

-   Easy registration, no verification required;
-   Easy to use, intuitive and powerful interface;
-   Flexible trading fee, which depends on the trading volume;
-   Different types of orders: Market, Limit, Pending;
-   Friendly and fast support;
-   Profitable affiliate program, that allows you to choose interest rate[/size].

go in website and add your coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:22:21 PM by ElmetElmet

ListEX

Dear friends!
Our Exchange services start on 27 June 2018
There are some older exchanges, which, perhaps, are much better for some of you. We can only say that we have a strong and experienced IT team, great financial power and the most serious intentions to become one of the leaders among altcoins cryptoexchanges. Let us introduce our benefits briefly:

https://listex.io

summer 2018 free commission
free trading commission summer 2018
Contact us : support@listex.io
For listing coin here: best offer for pairs BTC, LTC, DASH, USD, EUR, GBP
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfT1UVN9qWqgL4S1D5FaHzC7oYH507ix5Q0zfSRqx63kwDs1w/viewform]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfT1UVN9qWqgL4S1D5FaHzC7oYH507ix5Q0zfSRqx63kwDs1w/viewform

-   Easy registration, no verification required;
-   Easy to use, intuitive and powerful interface;
-   Flexible trading fee, which depends on the trading volume;
-   Different types of orders: Market, Limit, Pending;
-   Friendly and fast support;
-   Profitable affiliate program, that allows you to choose interest rate.

go to the website and add your coin

Fixed it for you. Don't thank me.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

I don't trust any exchange which has blatant grammatical mistakes on their front page.

If you can't even proofread your shit, how are we meant to trust you to keep our funds safe?

Roll Eyes
lobstex
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Listex is a SCAM.... We Lobstex Team paid them .3 BTC and 50K fees to list us. They sold 50K LOBS immediately on Graviex exchange... Took .3BTC... We raised voice that withdrawals are not working, and they mentioned raise ticket for withdrawals... Finally after 5 days, today we wrote on their twitter and we got blocked... Please don't fall for it. Its 100% sham exchange or even a guy who is handling it....
blackandwhite86

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

Any scam here?
I cannot withdraw any coin which I deposited before.
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

Listex is a SCAM.... We Lobstex Team paid them .3 BTC and 50K fees to list us. They sold 50K LOBS immediately on Graviex exchange... Took .3BTC... We raised voice that withdrawals are not working, and they mentioned raise ticket for withdrawals... Finally after 5 days, today we wrote on their twitter and we got blocked... Please don't fall for it. Its 100% sham exchange or even a guy who is handling it....

Same here, Listex is a huge scam. We TTT paid 0.4 BTC and numerous tokens and of course the deposit and withdrawal are not working and they are not answering us.

Thus, we are launching a class action law suit against their company in the UK.
Whoever wants to join us can contact me at pr@thetiptoken.io

cryptobenn

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 04:20:36 PM by cryptobenn

Perhaps try to contact the founder : on tourist coin (TOU) you can find a link to his linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/salvatore-castagna-74762a23/  . He is the founder of both Tourist Coin and Listex.

I think that their communication was very poor. And the claim that Listex had a daily turnover of 4 million Dollar proves not to be correct ...

But when I contacted their support via email, I did get help on the Ethereum synchronisation issue I faced.

Visit our website : https://www.FREEcoin.technology
cryptobenn

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

I discover that he removed "listex" from his linkedin profile , and now mentions the RAISEX Exchange ??

crpytonation

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

Pity for those who fee for a exchange that came of from nowhere
If your coin is worth there are many established exchanges that list for low fee or almost fee
You have a shitcoin ,.. greedy to list on a shitty exchange,dump and profit.Got scammed.! LOL
prudhvijalli

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

This exchange is real scam.. tourist coin and listex exchange are same...those are scammer.....listex mother fucker ...telling everything is scam...no 300btc volume...showing fucking wrong volumes...
cryptobenn

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

There is clearly or has been an Ethereum ETH synchronisation problem on the Listex exchange : some deposits did not arrive, and other users tell about problems to withdraw Ethereum from the Exchange.

I feel that the support team might not have the correct understanding of the problems, or are undermanned to solve them.

Time for the owners/founders to come with an action plan on how the issues will be resolved.

In the end, there is only 1 good solution : that Listex works without the reported Ethereum synchronisation problems :
- the teams that paid a listing fee will finally have a fully working solution and can only hope that Listex takes a second start.
- the founders/owners will not be accused of "scam", and their other projects such as Tourist Coin or Raisex.io will not suffer from the current listex problems.

I am sure that the founders of Listex are also reading this topic : So Marianna Luisi (Director of Listex Technology Ltd in London) or Salvatore Castagne (who presented himself as founder of Listex in Linkedin) : Please give us your view on the current problems and how they will be solved. This is the only way to prevent all types of accusations, and also the only way to avoid having a negative impact on your other projects (Tourist Coin - TOU, Raisex.io, peatio.io).

Let's solve this in cooperation, and avoid further escalation ...

rigproxy.com

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

@Cryptobenn : I suspect you to be linked with listex.io scam team.

Are you the team leader ?

prudhvijalli

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

Simple SCAM EXCHANGE...
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

great! hope this exchange is not like other scam exchange Angry
lyfecoin

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:19:17 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 01:54:35 PM by lyfecoin

There are many people reporting that Listex is scam exchange.Many devs have complained that they paid for listing of their coins on Listex and got scammed.Check for the trusted the reviews online and decide about any exchange or investment
Please do your due diligence before investing in any new or untrusted exchanges
cryptobenn

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

I am not linked, I am also currently "victim" : I belong to the FREE coin team, we paid 0.5 BTC for listing on Listex.io, but are unable to WITHDRAW from the exchange. Our current damage of funds stuck on listex.io : 0,5 BTC listing fee, 0.034 different crypto, 7 Billion FREE coins ...

The technical team is the same as the team for Tourist Coin (TOU), and is headed by Salvatore Castagne (I got this confirmed by the ADMIN of Tourist Coin, after multiple complaints from my side)

prudhvijalli

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

THIS IS SCAM EXCHANGE ...DONT SEND ANY COINS TO THIS EXCHANGE...I LOST MY TOU COINS..

HEY LISTEX MOTHER FUCKERS ...WHERE ARE MY TOURIST COINS ...
rigproxy.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

Seems like deposit et withdrawal of touristcoin works. The trap is that TOU rate is higher on listex so people will mine and convert TOU on listex.
Then, you will have a USD or BTC balance that you will never be able to withdraw.

Be careful with peatio. You have www.peatio.tech and www.peatio.com . On the first one, they say to belong to Helios Technologies located in France but nothing indicates it is true.

=> Never pay financial services with cryptocurrencies.
rigproxy.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

I am not linked, I am also currently "victim" : I belong to the FREE coin team, we paid 0.5 BTC for listing on Listex.io, but are unable to WITHDRAW from the exchange. Our current damage of funds stuck on listex.io : 0,5 BTC listing fee, 0.034 different crypto, 7 Billion FREE coins ...

The technical team is the same as the team for Tourist Coin (TOU), and is headed by Salvatore Castagne (I got this confirmed by the ADMIN of Tourist Coin, after multiple complaints from my side)

Does this Salvatore Castagne really exist ?
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

Just heard about your project from a friend. What makes this project better than others out there? Lots of projects come up everyday and it's kinda difficult to know great ones.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: