Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔥【ANN] [ICO] 🚀 MOOLYACOIN.IO 🚀| Reverse ICO 🔥🌟  (Read 461 times)
Krishniche (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:58:49 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 10:29:21 AM by Krishniche

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

Great idea, very brightly decorated forum thread . The team is big and inspires confidence . You have everything to conduct a successful IPO and collect hard cap . I wish you good luck
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

I do not know why, but I liked this project more than similar. The design is very nice, a great team, on an intuitive level is perceived very well.
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

Guys, I can read your whitepaper in Russian! That's great! But why Google translate?! Do you save coins on live bounty hunters? It's full of mistakes and misunderstand...
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

The Russian translation of white paper is simply terrible - a lot of mistakes, there is no desire to read. Google still does not translate complex documents, it is necessary to give this work to a professional translator.

bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:22:04 AM

Good planning, the idea of ​​this project is very good. hopefully this project successful
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

'moolya.global' is the 'World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem' which is a culmination of an interaction network, marketplace and on-demand service platform for the startup ecosystem community. It comprises of the 6 vital communities: Institutions, Ideators, Startups, Investors, Companies, Service Providers and various other enablers.
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

moolya brings the ease of offering services by users through the innovative use of 'Card-Services' and the Digital Office that can be consumed and paid by other users in the moolya.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

It's great to see more and more quality projects come on the Blockchain and this looks like full of innovative and bright ideas. More and more people now ar emoving into the Digital Era and want to progress to new ways of doing business. The niche that you picked is quite a complex one but bringing all the components together on one platform makes it easier for both startups and investment capital to be brought together.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Moolya is a blockchain-based entrepreneurship ecosystem aimed to accommodate entrepreneurs, organizations, and institutions that make up the ecosystem of collaboration to ensure firm success.
Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

It will be huge and thus help in the efficiency of operations in the long term. The project is developing very quickly !!!) The concept on this site is such a luxurious, very promising information. Thanks to the team that worked on this powerful project!!!
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

Honestly, I do not know very well English and I also use Google translator services. But, I agree with the above claims. I also want to read a good Russian translation, not a bad Google translator.
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:06:48 AM

Moolya is a blockchain-based entrepreneurship ecosystem aimed to accommodate entrepreneurs, organizations, and institutions that make up the ecosystem of collaboration to ensure firm success.

That B2C / C2C / B2B Online Transaction is used by MOOLYA, which will bring ease of service offerings by users through the innovative use of 'Card-Services' and Digital Offices that can be consumed and paid for by other users in the Moolya.
irninafisah

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

greats.
dev when the airdroo will distribution to joined member ?
alffredo

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

I like this project, planning concepts that are very mature and also supported by a good team that will succeed in this project, a great success for this project.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

Hello dev, do you have working product for your project? where this project come from?  i will watch your project dev.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

Hello dev, do you have working product for your project? where this project come from?  i will watch your project dev.
The project have moolya.global's business model. I'm not sure the project seems to come from Estonia, sorry dev if it's confused.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

The project have moolya.global's business model. I'm not sure the project seems to come from Estonia, sorry dev if it's confused.

thank you for answering my question, i just check this project at icobench, i think you are right they are from estonia.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

What Is Maslow’s Hierarchy Of Needs?
The base of Maslow’s theory was a pyramid, which he called ‘Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs’, wherein the needs of a human being were categorized from lower to a higher order. The lowest level of the hierarchy was devoted to physiological needs such as food, water and air. As per the theory, unless the most basic, physiological needs are met, the human being cannot function.

Once these needs are met, the person needs the second layer of requirements, which Maslow called safety layer. Personal security, job security, health, and fitness formed the major components of this layer.

Once these are achieved, the person moves to the third layer of needs, termed as Love/Belonging by Maslow. In this layer, the person seeks love and affection from family and co-workers.

Self-esteems form the next layer, wherein the person seeks self-respect from his contemporaries.

Once this layer of needs is achieved, the person seeks Self-actualization, which is the ultimate need for a person, as per Maslow. And Self-actualization can only be achieved when all the other needs such as physiological, love, self-respect, and self-esteem are acquired.

Exploitation of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs by Managers
After Maslow published the hierarchy of needs in the form of a book about motivation, managers and entrepreneurs started using the theory for controlling their employees.

And, it worked for few years as well. The reason was, Maslow published the book in 1943, when World War 2 was about to end, and the USA had witnessed destruction of a massive scale. Jobs were scarce, and the economy was down.

Due to the scarcity effect, this motivation theory worked. If an employee was threatened with ‘Do this job by 9 PM, or else, you are fired’, then the management actually exploited the very basic security need of the human being. The threat directly hit the employee’s basic need of security, and he worked like a madman.

However, with the introduction of knowledge age and the connected economy, Maslow’s motivation theory falls flat. There isn’t any war out there, and there is no scarcity of jobs and connections in this Internet-connected world.

But sadly, 95% of managers still use Maslow’s outdated theory of motivation to ‘control’ and ‘manipulate’ employees, even now. Maybe this is the reason for high attrition rates in some IT companies and the reason why despite having an excellent, earth-shattering product or service, a modern day company fails to grow and expand.

3 Practical Ways to Motivate an Employee
As per modern theories of motivation, in a knowledge-based, connected economy, employees simply cannot be motivated or pushed to work by threatening basic needs, which Maslow proposed.

The real change makers, the one who introduce innovation and disruption, simply cannot be reigned in, controlled by factors which dominated the 1940s and 1950s.

Here are three practical and realistic ways to motivate an employee, which completely defies Maslow’s Theory:

Autonomy: The Freedom to Make a Choice & Own It
This is 2017, and the biggest motivation which an employer from any industry or niche can give to their employees is freedom and autonomy. The very basic need today is not food and security, but the ability to make a choice, and the power to own that decision.

Instead of devising incentives based on competition and performance (aka Maslow’s Need for Financial Security), the employer should provide the employee with the power to take crucial decisions, and then ask them to be accountable to it. Instead of dictating what has to be done, and where, the employer should ask the employee to create their own goals and aspirations, and the blueprint to achieve them.

The freedom to make a choice is the biggest motivation which a modern knowledge worker can get. And employers should actually use it vehemently.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

Offering Startup services for investors, the ideator with blockchain technology methods that are safe and transparent,of course this is very different for other competitors..good ideas
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: