Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not understand the pessimism  (Read 789 times)
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

I think pessimists here are just sore losers. Disappointed that they didn’t got rich quickly. Worry not, soon they’ll realise that they’re just wasting their time being here and just leave.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

I think most of these are newbies trying really hard make themselves believe that they can be millionaires here even if they just joined recently.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

yeah the memories of a bubble burst made investors afraid to buy bitcoin and they continued to buy bitcoin Because of the limited supply and interest in bitcoin, more and more made bitcoin recover from the bursting of the bubble
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:33:58 AM

Any work that can bring good money requires a lot of effort and professionalism. And if any person with the street decided to do business in the crypto currency, he will certainly lose all the money. This business needs to learn and gain experience for several years. Crypto currency is a business that brings a good income. Learn it and earn it
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

Hello everyone,

I just registered but of course I am a long-time cryptocurrency watcher.

What I do not understand is why most people are so pessimistic and talk about "these hard times for *coin".

If you look at the growth chart from the beginning of cryptocurrency, you will realize that even now, the Bitcoin is a bit over-valued. It is not "in the red" by any stretch. What was in the last few months was a bubble, an anomaly which may have been exploited only by the very few, just like in the real currency or valuable asset world.

You want a cryptocurrency to be stable, just like the real currencies. Only then will it be trusted and invested in by the big players. Any asset in which you make money like winning the lottery every day is bound to crash.

In my opinion the Bitcoin is just now approaching a "healthy" status. Making money from Bitcoin will be just as hard as making money from real currency trading.

For more money, just you just have to work...Smiley

My 2 satoshis...

it is true what you say in your opinion because the risk gained in the investment is large enough but I think the greater the risk if we can make good use of all the opportunities will certainly make a big profit too
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

Don’t try to understand why pessimists are the way they are. There’s nothing much you can do about it anyway. Just be thankful you’re not one of them.  Cheesy

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Pessimism is only for people who do not know Crypto history and do not understand, they just want to get instant money and success, but in reality all that requires a process in the real world or crypto world nothing is instant, if they think joining Crypto can be rich and successful, obviously that's wrong thinking.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

Pessimism occurs because of lack of confidence and fear of loss, and doing something without having enough knowledge about what to do. For that I think I understand about bitcoin, and learn the cause of bitcoin price movement as well as the factors that cause the fall or rise in price, then invest by using the money we have according to the ability and do not take a loan money just to buy bitcoin, hoping the big profit finally we suffer losses due to anxiety and pessimism.
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

The reasons are quite obvious. I sure don't know them all but I will mention two. There is the pessimism that is unintentional. This comes mainly from newbies. These guys when introduced to bitcoin were told that it was a quick money-making scheme. Alas, on investing a few dollars, they didn't seem to see the returns they were promised. Hence the pessimism and alarm raising. But there's also the intentional pessimism. This comes from pros who share negative opinion in order for the value to drop. This way they can buy at ridiculous rates and watch the profit rush in. Hope this was quite helpful.
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

personally, i think people are afraid of taking risks. therefore, they can not be optimistic all the time
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

People have no nerves and time to wait. They are angry when it is low and it doesn't go up for months. Trading and investing in crypto currencies isn't a sport for everybody. The pessimism and anger can't do much here.

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

Hello everyone,

I just registered but of course I am a long-time cryptocurrency watcher.

What I do not understand is why most people are so pessimistic and talk about "these hard times for *coin".

If you look at the growth chart from the beginning of cryptocurrency, you will realize that even now, the Bitcoin is a bit over-valued. It is not "in the red" by any stretch. What was in the last few months was a bubble, an anomaly which may have been exploited only by the very few, just like in the real currency or valuable asset world.

You want a cryptocurrency to be stable, just like the real currencies. Only then will it be trusted and invested in by the big players. Any asset in which you make money like winning the lottery every day is bound to crash.

In my opinion the Bitcoin is just now approaching a "healthy" status. Making money from Bitcoin will be just as hard as making money from real currency trading.

For more money, just you just have to work...Smiley

My 2 satoshis...

What you are saying is contrary to the whole reason bitcoin was Invented.  If Bitcoin have a stable value then people have no option than to keep their money in fiat.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

There are various purposes and intends for which people venture into crypto. To be optimistic or pessimistic about how bitcoin operates is a matter of choice. Just like the real world, people decides what to do and what not to do with their money.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

The period we are in now is a stability period for bitcoin. As you clearly stated, currencies stability will make more healthier and attract more investors because that's when people will beginning to have confident in the whole cryptosystem.
We can never sideline pessimist from cryptocurrencies because its in is developing stages where a lot of reactions will come from different angles.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

If you are the ones who buy at a higher price and now the price is steadily declining. The problem is that they all get things without a proper understanding of the crypto market, they are now frantically watching their coins fall, thinking that prices will not recover.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

All currencies have ups and downs and this can not be avoided. I think that now is not the best time in the market for cryptocurrencies, but this does not exactly mean their end or that we no longer need to believe in them.
maiduytrinh

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

I don't want Bitcoin to be stable. If Bitcoin had been stable it would have stayed on the same 10$ per coin or whatever level forever. We reached new ATH because Bitcoin has been volatile. And in order to reach new heights this process must go on. Pessimists are just people who want to become filthy rich overnight.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

There is no panic on the market at the moment! I think very soon bitcoin will begin to grow and bring excellent income !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

i could understand them easily, cause new investors i mean after the bull run of Btc (december-january) are very disappointed , most of them lost their %80 of their funds may be more.That makes them stress, it's understandable.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

Most people still don't understand that the price of 7500 dollars for 1 coin is fantastic! Do you know at least one national currency with such a rate towards the dollar?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: