Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Secure bitcoin  (Read 300 times)
samiraetn

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

As BTC is the most expensive cryptocurrency in the market. The hackers are always active to hack people’s coins. For this reason I always prefer and suggest people to use hardware wallet or paper wallet. This ensure the security of you BTC and keep your coins safe.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

after invention of crypto market there are lots of hackers are trying to hack this system based on this its very tough to hack this system based on this people should aware of this so their profile might not be hacked based on this we should keep safe our private key and password.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

IN market there are various types of frauds but we need to keep safe from them based on this topic we should secure our password which is tough to break also we should not share our password to anyone based on this we should alert and though the price of btc is more so they are trying to hack this system.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

Hardware wallets are safer than normal wallets but they might be vulnerable though access to private keys directly may not be possible, just as changing the adress it sends coins.

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

How we secure our bitcoins from hackers
What is the best option for securing
1 hardware ledger
2.wallet

For the best security, you require cold storage. Cold storage in the blockchain realm simply means a device that is disconnected from the Internet. This is the toughest security measure possible to safeguard any crypto-investment from the prying interests of hacker.

Even if your wallet were to fall into the wrong hands, cold storage solutions offer high-end encryption to deter even the toughest hacks.

There are several cold storage solutions available on the market today. They’re also referred to as hardware wallets.
TienDat9517

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

The scary part is that you can be knowlegeable and up-to-date with your security; doing everything that you know you should be doing and then a hacker with one simple exploit - that he probably doesn't even understand - can bypass everything.
Benjamin353White

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

So for those new to Bitcoin, are there sources of credibility that they can learn before investing?
Fionagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

That's right, use 2 wallets. The principle of never changing is not to trust absolutely in any form of backup! Always keep a Bank Wallet backup on your device or an encrypted hard drive partition, "protect" it at all costs, and only trust yourself. The user should not rely too heavily on any bank, organization or security service.
ShamoKe

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

If you hold a lot of bitcoin, you should try to store them in a "cold wallet". When you complete the transaction on the exchange, you should transfer the coins immediately!
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

1 hardware ledger
2.wallet
Its not easy as saying do this or that.
Its huge knowledge that require constatnt learning and beign carefull always. This is where you start, software/hardware wallet, then its entire world of attacks/problems you wil run into.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

You just cut #1 and #2. It must be connected.

So for those new to Bitcoin, are there sources of credibility that they can learn before investing?
Looking for credible source on what must know before investing? learn the basics and use search engines if you can't find an answer here in the forum.

Before investing, learn that you should know on why bitcoin is very volatile if you will treat it as an investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RustyBits

Activity: 64
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

I do not have a lot of cryptos (yet), but hope to change that as time goes on and I have more funds to invest. Even with a smaller amount, I've invested a few hundred dollars up front for security and peace of mind. I bought a Trezor hardware wallet for crypto storage and a steel wallet for my Trezor recovery seed storage. My wife has a vacuum food storage sealer - so I put my steel wallet with my seed recovery words into a vacuum sealed plastic wrap and I store that in a secure location with my other non-crypto important papers and so forth. While I don't expect there to be any issues, I will know if my recovery seed steel wallet is ever compromised since the only way to access it would be to tear the vacuum seal open. After I bought the steel wallet, I burned the paper copy of my recovery seed words.

You can never be too careful and I am sure that there are others with even better safe storage strategies, but this is how I handle it.  Smiley

Visit GetPaid! for ways to earn money online - You won't Get Rich Quick... but you will GetPaid!
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

1 hardware ledger
2.wallet
You have to rely on yourself in the world of Bitcoin. In the banking world, where you have your money deposited in your account, the bank is responsible for the deposit and you will not be responsible here. If Bitcoins steal someone from you, they will be irreversibly gone as a result of incorrect security. This may be a theft or a disk error where your bitcoins are stored. If you own a large number of Bitcoins, i recommend that you use the Trezor wallet and use Cryptosteel to save words with Bitcoin Seed. Also a good choice is Ledger Nano. Remember, security is over everything in this crypto world.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: