Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin okay?  (Read 326 times)
bankscrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Well, seeing this current market situation I will suggest you to invest on altcoins now as the price is going down it is the perfect time to grab more coins. Because within the year the market price will rise up and then you will be benefited through this coins.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

The best opportunities to get right now Smiley We can not find it so good.
juliehunt07

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

Now a days the altcoins have fallen to a very bottom. Thus it makes a great opportunity to invest on them so that whenever the price rises you can make a good profit on trading them.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

Not only top cryptos are good to investment and trading,  sometimes there are altcoin that has a great potential to give you what earnings what you want. Some altcoin has a possible to grow and pump until reach the peak but for now several altcoins are in dips so it is better to choose a good altcoin to hold and makes earning.
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:48:19 PM

Yes ,it is okay , but if you can buy bitcoin , I suggest you to buy bitcoin , but if u don’t want or you can’t, than go with altcoin...
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

In market most of the coins are affected for price based on this it’s the best time to invest but if you have another purpose then it’s not good idea but for holding coins you can invest now because you can buy coins at cheap price also altcoins price also decreasing very fast.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

Check long-term resistance levels for those high caps. Neo have some room to go even more down, for example. I'd use more TA approach for finding an entry
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

I believe it's great to purchase altcoin right now in light of the fact that everybody with a potential altcoin has been fallen the value so it's great to purchase today and this is the ideal opportunity to purchase with potential altcoin and hold it down until the point when you purchase and influence a major ordeal. Moreover bitcoin will be the best option to buy.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

I suggest you take some time for altcoin investment. Because in recent time their market position is not good. But if you want to take a risk you can buy altcoin because right now prices are low because of low demand.
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

If you made your decision to buy altcoin now then your decision is right because the market is declining, invest now as much as you can i'm sure sooner or later your gonna earn real money when the crypto market price bounce back.
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

Yes, the market is at a very low bottom now, in my opinion, the top 100 altcoin on CMC will be profitable if bought now and wait until the market rebound (not longer 1 month).
Of course, the bigger the coin, the higher the profit. And to choose the right coin, there is the potential for individual experience and knowledge.
I can nominate 3 coins that I bought: NEO, IOTA and XLM.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Some criteria for choosing my altcoin:
Must be a large market capitalization, high transaction volume, focus on the top coin.
Paying attention to the value of the coin, not the price, cheap is not necessarily good.
Team of talented and experienced developers in the field of blockchain.
Bitcoin prices are dropping as many good altcoin are at the bottom. Do you think this is an opportunity for us?

Not good i think since the mother of all coins (bitcoin) is still not in a good condition.
Many experts said altcoin will rise only when the bitcoin price is stable
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: