Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 8798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Once with these guys collaborated, the idea is generally cool, roughly speaking online library with any knowledge.

In fact, the future of online education. Already, many people are learning foreign languages using applications on the phone.
Not only languages can be studying with the help of various applications, but an language courses are now most in demand.

Sure now programming and foreign languages are the most valuable subjects for studying, but there are also many another interesting courses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

and the coin is only on the stock exchange yobit or somewhere else?

But on youbit it has very huge volume, 141 BTC today ! It is much more that on another famous exchanges like Kukoin, Bittrex, Poloniex etc.
If the volume grows, then there is interest in the project. Or included trading bots.
Is it possible to check in some way these bots are  the volume or not?

I think both bots and real trades.

Bots are trading on any exchange, there is nothing strange in it.

Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Once with these guys collaborated, the idea is generally cool, roughly speaking online library with any knowledge.

In fact, the future of online education. Already, many people are learning foreign languages using applications on the phone.
Not only languages can be studying with the help of various applications, but an language courses are now most in demand.

Sure now programming and foreign languages are the most valuable subjects for studying, but there are also many another interesting courses.
It is a pity that not all courses can be held online.
Oksan89

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

It is a pity that not all courses can be held online.

Why not all ? There is no problem with this.

bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

I think there are most of the real trades because we have also a 5% invest programme.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

I think there are most of the real trades because we have also a 5% invest programme.
What is the essence of this investment program?
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

Yes, there are many interesting courses, but unfortunately, not all of them can be studied online
The fact that not all courses can be studied on-line is understandable. I wonder if the platform will issue a document confirming the passage of training?
Afina_22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

The site says that the coach places his course on the platform for a monthly fee. Who pays, platform or coach?
It is not clearly written. I think it is better to clarify the answer to this question in a telegram.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:07:32 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2022, 03:52:32 PM by mprep

Yes, there are many interesting courses, but unfortunately, not all of them can be studied online
The fact that not all courses can be studied on-line is understandable. I wonder if the platform will issue a document confirming the passage of training?
I think no. The platform is not an educational institution.

I think no. The platform is not an educational institution.
The issuance of such documents is possible, but for this it is necessary to do a lot of work on the basis of certification.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

The site says that the coach places his course on the platform for a monthly fee. Who pays, platform or coach?
I think the coach pays for placing his teaching materials.
Afina_22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

I think that in this case the platform will not give out any confirmation of the training.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

So, the platform is actually an intermediary between the owners of courses and users who want to buy them?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

But on youbit it has very huge volume, 141 BTC today ! It is much more that on another famous exchanges like Kukoin, Bittrex, Poloniex etc.
If the volume grows, then there is interest in the project. Or included trading bots.

in the future, most of the work that people are doing at work will be bots. This is followed by society, technology is developing. and there may be a time that people do not have to work at all, and the government will not have to pay salaries.
smt_red

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

Online education pletform in Blockchain it's a good idea.
I think it will be a good project provide education and get payment in crypto,  the platform is actually an intermediary between the owners of courses and users  Wink
Oksan89

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

in the future, most of the work that people are doing at work will be bots. This is followed by society, technology is developing. and there may be a time that people do not have to work at all, and the government will not have to pay salaries.

I think it not will be so in the future, because bots cannot do all the work by the people.

Diemhb1994

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

Online education is really needed along with the advancement of the times, and it becomes very profitable to be developed in blockchain, but it takes the appropriate teaching staff and good in their field
fgp5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

Already at the factories part of the work is done by robots.

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

I think it not will be so in the future, because bots cannot do all the work by the people.
Early or useful, some professions will become robotic. There is nothing wrong with this if you prepare for this in advance.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

Online education pletform in Blockchain it's a good idea.
I think it will be a good project provide education and get payment in crypto,  the platform is actually an intermediary between the owners of courses and users  Wink
It is good that such intermediaries appear. With the help of various educational platforms, more people have access to different knowledge.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fgp5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

If there are many similar services, there will be a struggle for users between them. So they will be constantly improved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: