Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-Wallet Multi-Currency and Multi-user  (Read 120 times)
dn2000 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

I'm starting a project and I'm looking for a company that offers an e-wallet service where I can create multi-user so they can transfer crypto-currency balance from one to another.

I found the https://rahakott.io that offers exactly the service I need, including APIs to integrate with my website. However, I would like to know other similar websites.

Important details:
- Internal transfers do not have fees;
- API is required;
- Multi-currency;

Thank you!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

As far as I know about multi-currency wallet, here is the list of the wallet which you might get convinced about it:
  • Coinomi
  • Exodus
  • Jaxx
  • Cryptonator
  • Agama
  • imToken <- storing multi tokens of ERC20 in an Android.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

We've seen a lot of these wallets turning into a scam. They lure users by using words like "anonymous", "private", "we don't give your data", a Tor URL etc.

The truth is there is nothing backing their claim. The service is not open source so you can't know what's going on under the hood. It's better to stick to wallets that at least give you access to your seed/ private keys and use third party mixers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

I think to get a quick reply to your post you must move it into the PROJECT DEVELOPMENT section of this forum. You will get a lot of interested persons who will assist you.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

We've seen a lot of these wallets turning into a scam. They lure users by using words like "anonymous", "private", "we don't give your data", a Tor URL etc.

The truth is there is nothing backing their claim. The service is not open source so you can't know what's going on under the hood. It's better to stick to wallets that at least give you access to your seed/ private keys and use third party mixers.
i agree with you sir,  there are a lot of companies that saying that there wallet is safe that holds other tokens and has good advertising to get investors for their project apparently the project turns out a scam, after they get a lot of investors they will disappear like bubble.
dn2000 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Thank you for the tips guys!

Maybe another solution is create my own wallet system inside my project right?
Do you recommend any good wallet project repository?
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

Thank you for the tips guys!

Maybe another solution is create my own wallet system inside my project right?
Do you recommend any good wallet project repository?
I don't think there is any open source multi coin wallet script/repository available out there, either you have to hire someone to make one for you or buy the running one.

I have no idea how all this multicoin wallet makes money for themselves, may be its fee they take which is more than what is recommended or from listing charges.  Huh Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: