Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market so sluggish?  (Read 2175 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?
For now the market is recovering steadily so am sure thinks might just pickup before the end of the year as most are predicting 1k plus on ETH

BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?
For now the market is recovering steadily so am sure thinks might just pickup before the end of the year as most are predicting 1k plus on ETH

Sluggish market is the effect of more panic investors, and more day traders played along with the current outbreak of sudden price increase, so generally it really depends on how each and everyone figure out their current holdings. There's lots of trader engaged themselves in the current fluctuations, making their coins as a tool for growing their holdings that could attract possible traders to bid for investing new holdings.
luckyangel2021

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

All the hype has to die before it can organically grow again. And that growth will be slow. As it grows it might gain hype and those weak hands will be back looking to throw dumb money again.

But the bubble of 2017 is the exception. Not the rule.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

why everyone should panic when prices go down? is not this a golden moment to take advantage, is not it a moemen to buy as many coins as possible, I believe in the coins I invest so I never feel panicked when the price goes down, because then I can take a position before the price actually rises high
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Because investors are always afraid. They suffered a huge loss when the bitcoin price slid from 19800$ to 6,000$. Their psychology is still that bitcoin prices will plunge to 2000-3000$ so the market is gloomy and can not go up.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

cryptocurrency is a very unstable market that makes it less suitable for those who want to invest in a stable revenue-generating sector. Speculation about the purchase and sale of Bitcoin affects the supply and demand of cryptocurrency which ultimately affects the price.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

The market went too much high last year. I think that is the reason why now the market is very slow. I remember a saying " If the speed is too high, definitely it could be a slope". Even we think that was a peak, actually crypto was in a slope.
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

What's with the bubble? The bubble swells up sharply and quickly, then blows away even faster. It's not like cryptocurrencies.
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

Whales want to more and more money. This waves are earned so much money by whales. We should hold more and earn a lot with HODL.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

I think the price of the exchange rates at this time is very slow movement is probably because there is no good news that can trigger a rise in price cryptocurrency and maybe also no investors who dare to buy cryptocurrency again.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

The main reason for the price to go as we want is a decent volume movement that refers to the interests and beliefs that people have in the marketplace.
However, I think we will have better volume and better price.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

as we know now the market is now very slow especially the altcoin that tends to fall and this may be because many investors are holding back their investment because the price is not feasible and they are reluctant to add tokens and join how many ICO
because this is what I feel for my ETH that has been almost 7bulan in resistant

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

Just take it easy mate. All of us had surprised on how the market perform for the past 6 months and it's a sluggish to the point that it's at the danger side. Although we had now slowly recovering and I do hope that it's now the beginning of the long lost bull market. Be patient
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

There are now a lot of bad news affecting pennies and eth is the hardest hit. One important factor is that the whales are not really pumping into the market at this time so the price of the coins is stagnant.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

there is a very strong correction of the market after a strong growth in December. To be more exact, the big players vilified the manipulation of the market
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

this is the usual price manipulation. after a strong upswing the market needs to rest and then again go upstairs. do not panic, just wait
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

Anyone that wants to enter the crypto market should be able to look at its previous movements. So I don't know why so many people are still feeling the fear when corrections are a bit higher than regulated stock market and fiat currencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Bitcoin is now gaining momentum, which has not yet been able to make all the altcoins grow, which is why ETH with other coins is still in the red zone. It is important to wait and be patient for the growth of all coins.

lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

Many thought that cyrptocurrency is always a profit but that is not the reality in a crypto world. What you see now in the market shows the natural cycle of a cryptocurrency which is I like to see who really hodl and sell if seeing the market down. Actually,it force me to read carefully on the crypto currency which I like and can take risk for and hold it for the future.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

It's really hard to determine the true reason why it happens, we're speculating that through the manipulation by the whales, FUD and the most common one is the regulation. I think that regulation is hurting so much and create a wall that makes a great barrier to global adoption, correction occurs during the implementation of the policy imposed by the government that cause of some investors to take a brief observation before to take an investment, maybe it can be solved the current problems if the ETF proposal will be approved, I hope they will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: