Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:50:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential  (Read 2991 times)
Antearth

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

As for some benefits, they empower and incentivize you to develop and improve various facets of your life in an inspiring and productive way and they are an inclusive and proactive tribe of high achievers, connected globally, helping each other along the way, the extended family you’ve always wanted  Smiley
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

In a few words - HighVibe Network is a blockchain ecosystem designed to accelerate the consciousness of humanity!  Roll Eyes Great idean worst realization! Team is really experienced, so no doubt that platform will be popular
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

interesting project, this project will provide a solution to solve this problem by making cryptocurrency can be used for everyone in everyday life.
success for this project
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

The products are great, and they clearly solve the current problems that we have. Members of the team have great experience and are trustworthy.
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

They are incentivizing members by paying them to become their best self.
HighVibe Network allows users to earn its HighVibe (HV) Tokens by simply participating in the ecosystem — whether through consuming content, commenting, campaigning, referring other members and more. I appreciate this
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

What I love is that they offer world-class support across our entire platform, powered by both our team and our community. Kinda development for people!
Hendrix_Coin

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

iDevelopMyself is a platform that allows excellence in reciprocation between educators and users fueling humanity’s growth.  Wink
They make personal development and growth ‘addictive’ by revolutionizing the user experience through innovative incentivized models, whilst acknowledging the intrinsic worth of our educators. I love this way!
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

Their roadmap includes meditation and uplifting music platforms, zen travel experiences, VR and AR multidimensional learning experiences and innovative health products  Cool
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

More often than not, people who desire to develop themselves end up falling short. Personal development can be a costly, challenging and lonely journey. Although they are making tremendous breakthroughs in learning technology, they’re often inaccessible to the masses due to high price points and lack of support and awareness. Users generally don’t complete the courses they purchase, aren’t incentivised to be consistent with programs, and lose motivation after completing them  Wink
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

I've just read that they are doing great work for authors and creators. They can monetize their content and get visibility in the platform with state-of-the-art incentives to encourage user behavior, such as “upvote” and “like”-based algorithms. They can also make either a fixed fee (on membership platforms) or a 30% fixed profit on premium offerings. I believe this to be very convenient for both authors and creator
ralukony

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

haha..first psychic coin out there  Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

With the platform everyone can awaken his or her potential. It can be really must-have especially for creative people all over the world! Moon soon!
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Value to me is having something or a set of ideals that carries a degree of importance to me. Thats why I really love HighVibe. New concept, new idea, experienced team
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Many interesting partners, besides, there is a detailed white paper, which means that many investors can pay their attention to this development and get much useful information. I also love how they work with audience - no hidden information etc, everything is right on the website and everyone can always get access to any kind of information
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

You can purchase experiences through the HighVibe token blockchain, creating an immutable record of ownership, as well as a full record of your platform activity to keep track of your personal growth. You can choose to share that information or keep it private. Huge variety of options to choose with the only 1 token! Amazing
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

Waiting for Q4! Private alpha for Stage 1 projects, Team expansion, KYC Setup, Proof of work protocol, Business partnerships and acquisitions announcement! Soon to come!
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

Waiting for Q4! Private alpha for Stage 1 projects, Team expansion, KYC Setup, Proof of work protocol, Business partnerships and acquisitions announcement! Soon to come!

I love all the roadmap they have and I believe they will follow it! As I am really excited, as a creative person
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

I love all the roadmap they have and I believe they will follow it! As I am really excited, as a creative person

As for me personally, I am more interested in things planned in 2019. More connected with the product, and I am really enthusiastic about it
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

As for me personally, I am more interested in things planned in 2019. More connected with the product, and I am really enthusiastic about it

The same situation, frankly speaking
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Some people will like it not very much. I understand that without complete auditing, you can not do it and will have to shine your documents in any case? Some large investors are not ready for such a move, even for the sake of a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: