Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINSTORE | Crypto Merchandise Store | Bitcoin T-shirts, Mugs, Hoodies & more 🎈  (Read 17000 times)
CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

I ordered a t-shirt from CoinStore, received it yesterday. Quality is good, packed well. They seem like a trustworthy store to me.

Thank you for your feedback! It is much appreciated.

🎈🎈🎈 Coolest crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com 🚀🚀🚀 New designs weekly, special offers for subscribers, social media giveaways and more ☀️ INSTAGRAM ☀️ TWITTER ☀️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardip567

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

Cryptocoresses are being transmitted among themselves. It will take time to be regular
CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

We have a new game!

🎈🎈🎈 Coolest crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com 🚀🚀🚀 New designs weekly, special offers for subscribers, social media giveaways and more ☀️ INSTAGRAM ☀️ TWITTER ☀️
Speculos

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

I would definitely recommend you to organize some contest for more creative T-shirts. Maybe just see what your competitors are doing. No offense here but I found them not funny and a bit too much cliche
CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

I would definitely recommend you to organize some contest for more creative T-shirts. Maybe just see what your competitors are doing. No offense here but I found them not funny and a bit too much cliche

Hey Speculos, thank you for your feedback. That's why we are here, to listen to our potential customers.  Smiley
Design contest idea is great, we have been thinking about it, and most likely going to do it in near future.
We are planning to release new designs on regular basis, and one of our goals is to offer something different than other crypto stores out there.

Also, if you have any design suggestion and want to collaborate with us, then let us know.

Regards

Speculos

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

I'd love to help but I lack of time to get involved in any other project. Hope you the best for your shop
CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:16:24 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 02:11:20 PM by CoinStore Rep

Our subscribers game going strong. Still some time left.

We have a new game!

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

CoinStore Rep, how do you choose to include a coin in your online store? Do the developers of a small but promising coin have to contact you and apply or will you only do it under your own diligence? Ty.

If you are open to suggestions I can contact you privately or post it here.
CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Hey! We are open to all offers, just send us a DM here on BitcoinTalk and we can discuss.
Also, you can always contact us directly through our contact form here - https://www.realcoinstore.com/contact

CoinStore Rep, how do you choose to include a coin in your online store? Do the developers of a small but promising coin have to contact you and apply or will you only do it under your own diligence? Ty.

CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 02:10:35 PM by CoinStore Rep

The Game ends tomorrow!
You still got a chance  Wink

Our subscribers game going strong. Still some time left.

We have a new game!

CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

We got a lot of new coins and keychains in our store!
FREE Worldwide Shipping on all COINS and KEYCHAINS!

Click on the image to check them out  Wink

bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

I participated in your Bitcoin commemorative coin giveaway, when will you announce the winner?

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

I participated in your Bitcoin commemorative coin giveaway, when will you announce the winner?

Hey, firstly, we would like to thank you for taking part of the contest!

The winner has been announced and already contacted with. Congrats to Ainsley and thank you to everyone else who participated. This won't be our last giveaway, so stay tuned and keep your eyes on this thread or on our social media channels Wink

bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

Ok thanks.. would be cool to have bitcoin tshirt giveaway in the future or some free coupons or something like that..

Hey, firstly, we would like to thank you for taking part of the contest!

The winner has been announced and already contacted with. Congrats to Ainsley and thank you to everyone else who participated. This won't be our last giveaway, so stay tuned and keep your eyes on this thread or on our social media channels Wink

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

We would like to introduce you to our partners - Crypto24Radio - www.crypto24radio.com
All crypto, all blockchain, all the time.
  • News
  • Interviews
  • Podcast
  • Music
  • 24/7

NectarHQ

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

Might have to go pick up one of those physical coins. Thanks for sharing!
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:07:22 AM

Hey! We are open to all offers, just send us a DM here on BitcoinTalk and we can discuss.
Also, you can always contact us directly through our contact form here - https://www.realcoinstore.com/contact

I sent you a direct message in your inbox about the Burst project. Everything you need is in there and all the contact information. If you have more questions, please contact me. Ty.
CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 01:26:31 PM by CoinStore Rep

The Halloween is almost here and we have got you covered with Halloween Special Edition t-shirts. Go check them out at our store - www.realcoinstore.com

CoinStore Rep (OP)
Copper Member

www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

An awesome article by our partners at CryptoFinance24. See which are the top crypto Christmas gifts.

TOP 10 CHRISTMAS GIFTS IDEAS
Read it here - http://cryptofinance24.com/top-christmas-gifts-ideas-p440-171.htm

nomak23

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

The Bitcoin pillow is reallly cool Cool

Do you sell it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: