Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus]  (Read 2045 times)
Nikita72

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

What status will get the users which have already signed up in the app and are taking part in the bounty?   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leo909

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

Good afternoon. It’s necessary to make bids with DRESS tokens in your app. Where can i find these tokens?
lolbitcoinz

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Good afternoon. It’s necessary to make bids with DRESS tokens in your app. Where can i find these tokens?
It’s possible to earn them taking part in a bounty campaign. It’s quite easy, you have to sign up and then start executing some tasks.
leo909

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

It’s possible to earn them taking part in a bounty campaign. It’s quite easy, you have to sign up and then start executing some tasks.
Hmm will i be able to transfer the tokens that i have earned to other users?
lolbitcoinz

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

Yes, but it’ll become possible to do it only after the end of the ICO. There’s no such option at the moment.
MyaV

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

Yes, but it’ll become possible to do it only after the end of the ICO. There’s no such option at the moment.
But there’s a wallet in the app. What’s it necessary for if it’s impossible to use to transfer the tokens?
lolbitcoinz

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

But there’s a wallet in the app. What’s it necessary for if it’s impossible to use to transfer the tokens?
It’s possible to use it to store the tokens, to make bids in various raffles.
johan isbahi

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

It’s possible to use it to store the tokens, to make bids in various raffles.
Is there a greeting bonus for people who download the app for the first time? I think this would stimulate the interest to it.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Hi. What bonus will be active in the current stage of the ICO?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Hi. What bonus will be active in the current stage of the ICO?
50%, so hurry up to buy tokens at a bargain price
Slavianka63

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

How many tokens were put on sale?
Shults

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

How many tokens were put on sale?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, 180 million.
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Good evening.  Will it be possible to use the dresscode app to sell things in the future or ill it remain a bounty app?   
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

It's a marketplace like eBay for high quality brands? Are you already collaborating with big names or how do you get them to list any items on your marketplace?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

What commission will be charged for sale of things on your marketplace? I believe that it should minimum.   
Nikita72

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Hello. What’s the minimum number of tokens that i can buy within the framework of the current sale stage?
mrp1994

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

Hi! Have you got some bonuses of something for investors or participants? Thank you!
bharathirajan10

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

Can i use the tokens bought during the ICO to make bids and take part in the raffles? 
clark581

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

Good afternoon. Do you think that the model with two options of subscription is rational? I haven’t seen anything like this in blockchain projects so far.   
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

Good afternoon. Do you think that the model with two options of subscription is rational? I haven’t seen anything like this in blockchain projects so far.   
It’s quite a popular model of distribution of software, no wonder that the Dresscode team has decided to use it.    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: