Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] DUCATUR - First MultiChain Oracles Framework  (Read 2585 times)
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

Hello. I would like to apply for Romanian translation task (ANN).

Best regards

previous activity
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P3l2rVTLnJnFwPnFrPMIe_GCBTenHUGzxFrKNSiLA_Q/edit#gid=0
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

Have you heard that Credits, despite on fact that they haven't even a mainnet, are already going to be expanded? I've read on Medium that Igor Chugunov, CEO and Founder came on a visit to the UK to open a CREDITS office in London.
coinrating.co

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

DUCATUR has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: DUCATUR on CoinRating.co

Create a profile and List your ICO on CoinRating  (https://coinrating.co)
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

Ducatur hopes to connect different blockchains and different data providers with a multi-threaded framework and DUCAT multi-threaded tokens. This will ensure that the Ducat eco-system is as fast as possible.
Docent85

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

Thanks for the tokens !
When will be first listing in the exchange?

velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Waiting for reward, regards...
Docent85

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

Is Ducatur skam now?

oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:41:55 PM

Is Ducatur skam now?
He is quite active on social networks, it’s probably too early to talk about scam.Only time will tell what will happen next with the project.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:49:12 PM

Is Ducatur skam now?
Nope, they are extremely active on medium and telegram channel. However, it seems they wouldn't distribute bounty or unlock tokens for trading until the platform is fully launched. Been waiting to get my hands on them for so long

Docent85

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:12:12 PM

Is Ducatur skam now?
Nope, they are extremely active on medium and telegram channel. However, it seems they wouldn't distribute bounty or unlock tokens for trading until the platform is fully launched. Been waiting to get my hands on them for so long

Ok, and when will be the platform fully launched?

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:30:18 AM

Is Ducatur skam now?

Ok, and when will be the platform fully launched?

Here's a direct update from the telegram channel:

"Hey everybody
First of all I wanted to say thanks for the support.

In the last 6 months we’ve accomplished a lot and now I’m proud to show you the DUCATUR SHORT REPORT.

Which most of the projects we’ve done in the last 6 months.

Our largest projects to date are:

ColdCrypto - which is the first cold storage for a smart phone. Better then Ledger, Trezor and that is free. Will be released on iOS first. [Beta-release this week]
https://goo.gl/yv5mmu

Courteos - which is a dispute resolution mechanism using blockchain. Allowing for multinational trade to use smart-contracts as legal contracts and in case of dispute go to an Estonia-based arbitration court. [In process of registration of our own Arbitration Court in Estonia]
https://goo.gl/uuKypQ

DUXI - which is a cloud service for the multi chain environment we are creating. It will be the backbone of all of our future projects and the first platform for backend DAPP performance on multiple blockchains, as well as our own Multichain Token.

I know you all want to hear about the exchange. We already have a few exchanges ready to list us. BUT We wanted to release a public version of ColdCrypto before we launch on exchange. Also the market keeps on falling now and will keep falling, we are just looking at a short rise right now.

The reason is we want MORE people to know about Ducatur see our products, we want a buy wall that will make the price grow. And we are going to concentrate our marketing on ColdCrypto with inner functions of the DUC token in the wallet.

We still want to go that path. Release a Massive project- ColdCrypto that will get attention and after that list on exchange.

So I ask you all to wait. Right now we are putting the exchange date on March 10th of 2019. It’s a good top20 exchange. I won’t say the name and it doesn’t matter.

Please just look at the progress we’ve done in the last 6 months, winning 6 hackathons, creating many POCs, working on multiple projects. Ducatur will get recognised in the space, we will get even more followers and we will grow.

I thank you all again for helping us, make this project come to life and we will not disappoint."

Product is really coming along in leaps and bounds from the looks of things. Just gotta hang in there a few more months.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: