Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador]  (Read 2553 times)
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

If i get it right, PDC is based on Ethereum, isn’t it? You know, Stellar is successfully developing now, its scalability is at impressive level…   

Ethereum will be used to create and support Dapps built on the base of the project. Various options (including Ethereum forks) were taken into account during development process, but now there’s no need to use other platform. The speed of Ethereum operation is sufficient. But the project team tracks the performance indicators and is always ready to reconsider basic conditions to ensure better conditions for users.
It’s clear, i have no questions. However, Ethereum launched new type of token – 721, it has more functionality.  Is it used on the platform?   
ProjectDressCode uses ERC-721 a certificate for check of genuineness of the items on the platform.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
californybit

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

If i get it right, PDC is based on Ethereum, isn’t it? You know, Stellar is successfully developing now, its scalability is at impressive level…   

Ethereum will be used to create and support Dapps built on the base of the project. Various options (including Ethereum forks) were taken into account during development process, but now there’s no need to use other platform. The speed of Ethereum operation is sufficient. But the project team tracks the performance indicators and is always ready to reconsider basic conditions to ensure better conditions for users.
It’s clear, i have no questions. However, Ethereum launched new type of token – 721, it has more functionality.  Is it used on the platform?   
ProjectDressCode uses ERC-721 a certificate for check of genuineness of the items on the platform.   

Brands, brands, fashion, couturiers... It’s such a “mercurial” industry that i doubt that it’ll be possible to keep up with constantly changing fashion constantly.
ggcript

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

Brands, brands, fashion, couturiers... It’s such a “mercurial” industry that i doubt that it’ll be possible to keep up with constantly changing fashion constantly.
I think that you can mention several brands, names and fashion houses which have stayed ahead of the game for many years. This stability makes them key players in the market and there’s always demand for the goods that they offer. Limited edition collections of such producers will appear on the platform later.   
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

How much is it planned to allocated to promotion of the project?
leo909

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

How much is it planned to allocated to promotion of the project?
It’s planned to spend about 30% of the total number of tokens on marketing.
blkgranit33

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Will reserve fund be created?
spottcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

Will reserve fund be created?
10% of tokens will be reserved after the ICO.
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

What will motivate the apps developers to use the platform? Has anyone already taken interest in developments?   
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

How many bounty participants are working on the project now? How is it possible to estimate effectiveness of this sort of promotion?   
Veecker

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Where is the head office of the project located? In which country?   
fgreg2692finn

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

I heard that the platform was going to use selective certification of clothes. What algorithm is used to ensure maximum possible reliability of check?
waitsummer

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

Tell me please, what bounty conditions i am obliged to observe in order to publish a video on YouTube.   
alexdvd4

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

As far as i understand, Projectdresscode wants to take on the role of innovative project for global and highly capitalized fashion industry… I’d like to understand how the project can support the fashion industry expect for PR slogans and advantages of the usage of blockchain.     
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

As far as i understand, Projectdresscode wants to take on the role of innovative project for global and highly capitalized fashion industry… I’d like to understand how the project can support the fashion industry expect for PR slogans and advantages of the usage of blockchain.     

Hello! All the participants will benefit: producers, buyers, secondary market and the entire industry, which, unfortunately, contains a lot of scam schemes. A fair price of the clothes will be set without intermediaries, basing on the exchange approach.   
celwin

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Hello! All the participants will benefit: producers, buyers, secondary market and the entire industry, which, unfortunately, contains a lot of scam schemes. A fair price of the clothes will be set without intermediaries, basing on the exchange approach.   
3rd party developers will come soon. We’ll see a lot of useful software for trading.
MkrKing

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

3rd party developers will come soon. We’ll see a lot of useful software for trading.
Quite right! Open API will allow to create your own tools and promote the platform, as well as  principles of open working in the industry.
alexdvd4

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

Quite right! Open API will allow to create your own tools and promote the platform, as well as  principles of open working in the industry.

Will legal entities be able to take part?
MkrKing

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Will legal entities be able to take part?
There’re no restrictions in this regard. They will be similar to individuals for the ecosystem. Working on the platform will mean higher level of provision of services for retail itself.   
johnsmith99

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

Will consultants be involved? How many of them?
erson08

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

Will consultants be involved? How many of them?
Yes, consultants will be involved. There’s a special fund for financing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: