Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador]  (Read 2559 times)
johnsmith99

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:17 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 07:12:52 AM by johnsmith99

Hey! I saw some news on FB (https://www.facebook.com/projectdresscode.io). The things are raffled there now… Is there anything for young people? I’m 25 and i have high hopes for this project.
Take into account that the week of a raffle for women has just started. Brand clothes for men were raffled earlier. If you follow the project constantly, you’ll see smthng suitable for you.
Thanks, i will be waiting news about your project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
panev

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

Hey! I saw some news on FB (https://www.facebook.com/projectdresscode.io). The things are raffled there now… Is there anything for young people? I’m 25 and i have high hopes for this project.
Take into account that the week of a raffle for women has just started. Brand clothes for men were raffled earlier. If you follow the project constantly, you’ll see smthng suitable for you.
I visit this thread for the second or the third tie and i don’t understand why  Projectdresscode needs blockchain. In order to raffle clothes and draw attention to the app?
kocheg

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

I visit this thread for the second or the third tie and i don’t understand why  Projectdresscode needs blockchain. In order to raffle clothes and draw attention to the app?
It seems to me that it’s explained well.  It’s said in the WP and on the site. The project wants to make the fashion industry more transparent with the help of blockchain, the industry’s problem#1 is struggling against the fakes.
panev

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

It seems to me that it’s explained well.  It’s said in the WP and on the site. The project wants to make the fashion industry more transparent with the help of blockchain, the industry’s problem#1 is struggling against the fakes.
So what? Will we get a market of original clothes which will cost increasable amounts of money due to blcokchain?))
mnjhar

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

So what? Will we get a market of original clothes which will cost increasable amounts of money due to blcokchain?))
Your logic is strange! Projectdresscode will provide people with tools allowing to determine fake clothes and unfair producers. The ones who doesn’t want to work in the transparent market can keep working in a doubtful way. But there’s obvious demand for Projectdresscode service.
johnsmith99

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

Your logic is strange! Projectdresscode will provide people with tools allowing to determine fake clothes and unfair producers. The ones who doesn’t want to work in the transparent market can keep working in a doubtful way. But there’s obvious demand for Projectdresscode service.
I agree with the previous post. But there’s a lot of work to do. Btw, where can i take a look at the roadmap?
artemkoo228

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

What stage is the sale at now?   
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

What stage is the sale at now?   

Private presale is live now. You can invest 5 Eth and more.
wandi70

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

What will happen to the tokens unsold?
ubacity

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

What will happen to the tokens unsold?
They will be locked up for 2 years and then used to make the community grow.
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

Vloggers with what audience are suitable for bounty of the project? I’ve got a bit more than 1000 viewers…   
fgreg2692finn

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

Is some special program of certification of the stores and trading platforms which will work with thep project in the future planned?   
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

I’ve already signed up for Telegram, what other networks are available? You have a good and generous bounty program)     
vadiuha07

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

How much will all these RFID-marks and other infrastructure things necessary for implementation of the project cost? What share of the budget is allocated to this?
Shaurman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

I have visited the project site  (https://projectdresscode.io/) but didn’t manage to understand one thing… Yep, there’re cool brand clothes. But what are the numbers next to them? Is this some inflation? What’s that and what is it necessary for?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

I have visited the project site  (https://projectdresscode.io/) but didn’t manage to understand one thing… Yep, there’re cool brand clothes. But what are the numbers next to them? Is this some inflation? What’s that and what is it necessary for?
This is increase in the amount of bids made by users on the item which is provided on the Projectdresscode project. You can understand to what extent the price can increase if you sell the goods via the platform. The results are impressive, it’s possible to make profit)
Shaurman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

This is increase in the amount of bids made by users on the item which is provided on the Projectdresscode project. You can understand to what extent the price can increase if you sell the goods via the platform. The results are impressive, it’s possible to make profit)
Wow! It seems to me that i should look for some clothes to sell… What’s next? Let’s say, i decide to sell some item…
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

Wow! It seems to me that i should look for some clothes to sell… What’s next? Let’s say, i decide to sell some item…
You will need to provide it to project representatives so that they will be able to check its genuineness. If its genuineness is approved, you should announce an auction on the platform and track the demand.
Shaurman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

You will need to provide it to project representatives so that they will be able to check its genuineness. If its genuineness is approved, you should announce an auction on the platform and track the demand.
Okay, it seems to be simple. I’ll try to do it. What base are all these blockchain apps are made? I tried to understand the industry, but i found out that the number of blockchains is huge and that we couldn’t trust some of them!
Daviliot

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Okay, it seems to be simple. I’ll try to do it. What base are all these blockchain apps are made? I tried to understand the industry, but i found out that the number of blockchains is huge and that we couldn’t trust some of them!
It’s based on Ethereum. Blockchain №1 among the ones which allow to create smart contracts and have a lot of features for usage. This is proved by experts’ opinions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: