Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN](LoopChain) - Blockchain Technology for a Smart Connected Society  (Read 461 times)
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:28:49 AM

a project that is interesting, the concept offered also has a very innovative idea. Hopefully the team will manage this project very seriously so that this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success.
surely all the teams will always try their best for this project because they also expect the best for this project so that all the team will always be passion in developing this project and success will be achieved later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

This one project is very interesting as well the concept and purpose of this project is interesting to follow its development, a project that offers technological innovation and aims to develop a different and more sophisticated blockchain technology in the future. I hope this project team will work harder so that the project will get a lot of support from investors, and in the future it will be successful
dinowage

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

with an experienced team I am sure this project will be able to compete with other projects, and for success there will also no doubt be achieved. Because so far I have read a lot of people who support this project successfully, with this surely the team will work well and give results that don't disappoint.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

it looks like the project is quiet, or even has already sold it? waiting for new news from the team for this project, hopefully the best for the success of this project.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

I believe this project can compete with other projects and can succeed, because I am sure the team will always do the best job for the sake of the success of this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

I believe this project can compete with other projects and can succeed, because I am sure the team will always do the best job for the sake of the success of this project.
we all definitely look forward to the good news from the team, hopefully the team will work compactly for this project so that it will give satisfying results for all of them.

bambangAja

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:39:59 AM

Really great looking project. Looking forward to future announcements.

it would be nice if you always follow the development of this project, so you don't miss the latest information about the project and the hope is that in the future more and more projects will support it.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Great.! I was amazed  with your project.  I am looking torward for the success of this project.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:56:54 AM

it looks like the project is quiet, or even has already sold it? waiting for new news from the team for this project, hopefully the best for the success of this project.

I hope like that. the concept is very unique, hopefully the team can work as much as possible and provide the latest information about this project.
EmCoins (OP)

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

#Loopcash PRE-ICO Postponed. For new Date update please follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/LoopNetworkInc
Thank You.

EmCoins (OP)

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

TO Participate In Bounty:
BOUNTY THREAD

Loopchain Blockchain Test Network (gingerbread v1.0) Released to be tested on the SWICH Mobile Platform.
To participate in the beta testing and earn rewards through Activity Points which can be converted to LCH Coins, you need to download the SWICH Mobile application HERE

We are running a weekly twitter Bounty campaign for SWICH. Participants will be credited in LCH Coins in their SWICH Account. These LCH Coins can be withdrawn or sent to exchanges after Loopchain Main network Launch. Road-map can be found on our WEBSITE

Campaign started on Today being Monday, so each week will end on Sunday, then a new week will start on Monday. Payouts to SWICH accounts will be made on Sunday Every week.

SWICH Platform is starting its Official Bounty Program in order to reward its supporters with Loopcash (LCH) coins.

The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 2 days after the end of the Token Sale.

GENERAL RULE: all bounty participants are required to download and join SWICH Platform HERE

TO Participate In Bounty:
BOUNTY THREAD

nhoklun

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

I saw your message on the Bitcoin forum and I found it really not working!
People do not seem interested in it, and I think your advertising campaign is not good I have a lot of experience managing forums!
I can help you manage the bonus campaign, community and more, please contact me by email: taiyeuhuyen13@gmail.com or telegram t.me/huutai12
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

the total supply is not too much, if this project has reached the softcap, what has been considered in the exchange. because I did not find in the roadmap discussion about exchanges
assortedheater

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:13:22 AM

I think this project reliably, the concept and purpose of this project are very interesting to monitor its development. I always wait for news from the project and hope that the project will succeed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: