Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTH??? Is big bitcoin holders panicking??  (Read 165 times)
cryptopranto (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

WTF....!! Someone Sent 48500 BITCOINS (300 Million Dollars) to Some Wallet 😒

That Could Be The Main of This DUMP 😁 And 6K Support Break 😒 

https://ethereumworldnews.com/300-million-usd-bitcoin-btc-004-usd-fee/
Is the big bitcoin holders starting to panic???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 10435

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:42:12 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 04:04:37 AM by pooya87

this is not new. it happens at least a couple of times every week that there is a huge transaction like this on chain. you just don't see them because you are not looking at each transaction and because the news doesn't tell you about them. why should they?
besides how do you know it is a sell not a buy? not to mention that for every sell there is buy! so even if someone sold that much it means someone else bought that much or that amount was distributed in the market. which means better distribution of bitcoin and less whales.

and look at the volume. it is not high at all! which shows that there isn't much activity on the market. it is mostly manipulators playing around with themselves at this point. everyone else has either sold or moved to cold storage staying away from this situation.

edit: for some reason i can not upload the screenshot anywhere!
but here are the transactions bigger than 10kBTC if you are interested: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transactions?q=output_total(1000000000000..)# you can scroll down and see all of them in the past too.

edit 2:

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
steve666

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

I wonder if it is possible that every "smart investors" or people who maybe know whats going on with the market and could know the future of it as it is manipulated for a long time, are now selling their BTC and other cryptos which causes continuously falling and the only people who buy it are "HODLERS" which would buy at any price and any deep so they could be left with their hodlings worth even at much lower prices till it's gone to 0? Just wondering  Grin
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:00:03 AM

$5,000,000 means a multi-millionaire. Who will risk $5 million in high risk Bitcoin unless they are rich gamblers.

5% bank interest for $5,000,000 = $50,000/year.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

Wow. I never imagine this could be happening. Selling big chunks would certainly affect the price bug time. If people are selling now thatbits doen, i bet they bought it prior to bitcoin being $17000 because they can afford to sell at this price. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to sell when they're losing.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

WTF....!! Someone Sent 48500 BITCOINS (300 Million Dollars) to Some Wallet 😒That Could Be The Main of This DUMP 😁 And 6K Support Break 😒

That must be the Chinese investor who has 100,000 Bitcoins. He must be selling them is 2 parts of 50,000 bitcoins each.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

WTF....!! Someone Sent 48500 BITCOINS (300 Million Dollars) to Some Wallet 😒

That Could Be The Main of This DUMP 😁 And 6K Support Break 😒 

https://ethereumworldnews.com/300-million-usd-bitcoin-btc-004-usd-fee/
Is the big bitcoin holders starting to panic???

I think and I want to believe that these bitcoins will be used to buy altcoins. Bitcoin is good and hopeful, but altcoins have fallen dramatically in price and are a very attractive tool now.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

The main thrust of that article is that the sender paid less than $1 in network fees, not that the bitcoin was sent to an exchange.  It could be that some whale is panicking, but there's no indication of that.  I hadn't checked the price of bitcoin in about a day, and was a bit chagrined to find that it's now below $6k.  But that's normal for bitcoin, and plus it was below that point a couple of days ago anyway. 

I don't believe we had support at $6k anyway.  Bitcoin already broke that, but where it's headed to now is anyone's guess.  I'm hoping it doesn't go any lower, because then you'll know people have really started to panic.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1944

This space is availlable for advertising

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

Why do they need to panic? Most of the big Bitcoin hoarders bought those coins when the price was very low. < Below $1000 > So they are still making a shitload of profit, if they want to sell those coins. The big gambling sites and also exchanges have large amounts of bitcoins in cold storage and some of them, occasionally move those coins.

People are creating a storm in a cup, from something that would not even be noticed a few weeks ago. Now, this is suddenly news.  Roll Eyes

Signature space availlable -Just DM me if you need some advertising.
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

WTF....!! Someone Sent 48500 BITCOINS (300 Million Dollars) to Some Wallet 😒That Could Be The Main of This DUMP 😁 And 6K Support Break 😒

That must be the Chinese investor who has 100,000 Bitcoins. He must be selling them is 2 parts of 50,000 bitcoins each.
Hopefully they will use it to pump the market again. This bear market is too much and time to pump again. July will be a month of reversal, those are not the hodlers, those are the whales manipulating the market.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

Hopefully they will use it to pump the market again. This bear market is too much and time to pump again. July will be a month of reversal, those are not the hodlers, those are the whales manipulating the market.

No literally no, bitcoin hodlers are still waiting for the perfect time to earn profit. They still wait to pump again and I'm sure it will pump again but it needs some time to do it. Maybe some of hodlers are panicking but the true hodlers will understand and read what happen.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:50:18 AM

It could be moving around funds because he might have felt funds would have been compromised, also he would found a bigger bidder or some sort of strategy to early to call it panicking. I don't think it's panicking this is what leads to hystertia, so I would advise you to remain calm, and then the prices have shot up since this news so it's no follow effect.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

you don't have to even think about it to know how wrong this is!

you just have to take a look at bitcoin price for the past 2 weeks and see how it has been rising slowly but with a big strength ever since it hit the bottom and all the dumps could not break that level because there has been a lot of huge buys happening at that price.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
trangvui150520@gmail.com

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

That's not as big as the number of Bitcoins satoshi holds. He is the owner of Bitcoin but is extremely mysterious. He holds more than 1 million Bitcoins
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

There is always alarm when we have such large amount of bitcoin moving between wallets,I doubt if that is the cause of the crash,there are wallets that hold much more.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

If he is in panic, why would he settled up with just 0.04 USD or approximately 675 Satoshi in that time to pay the fees? It could take a long time to confirm IMO. He might be wanted to move to a safer wallet.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

Hopefully the news did not happen right, the panic in feeling all the cryptocurrency players. I'm sure bitcoin will soon be back above 10000 $
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: