Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26764 times)
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

Tell me in which conferences the team will participate? It will be very important for me when making a decision. I always pay attention to this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

Tell me in which conferences the team will participate? It will be very important for me when making a decision. I always pay attention to this
That would be just fine. I think soon we will see many announcements from developers. I will follow how it all develops.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

That would be just fine. I think soon we will see many announcements from developers. I will follow how it all develops.
Tomorrow the demo version will be launched. There we can estimate how this works and make the right decision.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

Tomorrow the demo version will be launched. There we can estimate how this works and make the right decision.
In any case, I was going to start with the bounty program. I think this will be a good opportunity to get your first tokens. Moreover, the reward is quite generous.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

Please tell me that the project can offer a unique thing that now there is no other exchanges? Just competing with popular exchanges will be quite difficult.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

Please tell me that the project can offer a unique thing that now there is no other exchanges? Just competing with popular exchanges will be quite difficult.
Well, if you read the white paper in more detail, you will understand that this is not just a crypto currency exchange, but it's also a marketplace for ordinary goods. So this is essentially a unique project.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

I didn't read whitepaper yet but seeing the bumping ratio made me curios to come across here. First surprise is lot of people are very active and showing deep interest in future's exchange. That is true in future with the increase in demand of cryptocurrencies we need more quality exchanges to provide quality service to people. Generally I am interested in exchanges but need to read more about it as I described at start.
I think people just feel that they can earn very well here. Early investors of the binance exchange multiplied their capital 1000 times.
Yes, exchanges are a very promising direction for investors. Because such a business always works in a plus.
The project has big plans with an active start of development. I think that RUBY-X will be able to attract the attention of large traders, and they, in turn, would popularize the exchange itself.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

I didn't read whitepaper yet but seeing the bumping ratio made me curios to come across here. First surprise is lot of people are very active and showing deep interest in future's exchange. That is true in future with the increase in demand of cryptocurrencies we need more quality exchanges to provide quality service to people. Generally I am interested in exchanges but need to read more about it as I described at start.
I think people just feel that they can earn very well here. Early investors of the binance exchange multiplied their capital 1000 times.
Yes, exchanges are a very promising direction for investors. Because such a business always works in a plus.
The project has big plans with an active start of development. I think that RUBY-X will be able to attract the attention of large traders, and they, in turn, would popularize the exchange itself.
Well, let's see how it will be in practice. Now I'm most looking forward to launching the demo version. I wonder if it will be a web service or a client application?
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

Well, if you read the white paper in more detail, you will understand that this is not just a crypto currency exchange, but it's also a marketplace for ordinary goods. So this is essentially a unique project.
"Ruby-x has applied distributed ledger technology for decentralization of its platform. The technology enables each participant in cryptocurrency tradings to store and prove data created in the process of trades and allows Ruby-x to build its own main net with improved security."  https://medium.com/ruby-exchange
I think that we also need to mention the conditions of the safe and transparent management, which the RUBY team is talking about.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

Well, let's see how it will be in practice. Now I'm most looking forward to launching the demo version. I wonder if it will be a web service or a client application?
As I see the overview of the platform site, it is presented as a Web service, but you may have to use some additional software.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:43:20 AM
Merited by Allxblx (1)

"Ruby-x has applied distributed ledger technology for decentralization of its platform. The technology enables each participant in cryptocurrency tradings to store and prove data created in the process of trades and allows Ruby-x to build its own main net with improved security."  https://medium.com/ruby-exchange
I think that we also need to mention the conditions of the safe and transparent management, which the RUBY team is talking about.
I agree with that. A variety of assets and new technologies will be able to bring this exchange closer to authoritative exchanges very quickly.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

I have not seen much detail in the description of the white paper, and by this I hope that we will learn more details of the work of RUBY-X during beta testing.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

I like this idea. Let's see how it will happen with the implementation. But in any case, I'm glad that the project is developing so quickly.
And when will the full launch of this exchange?
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

As I see the overview of the platform site, it is presented as a Web service, but you may have to use some additional software.
You can now register on the updated version of the site to test the quality of the platform tomorrow. I am waiting for this because I am intrigued by the upcoming event.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

I like this idea. Let's see how it will happen with the implementation. But in any case, I'm glad that the project is developing so quickly.
I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
So soon? It's just perfect. So you need to buy tokens in the near future, to immediately start trading.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

So soon? It's just perfect. So you need to buy tokens in the near future, to immediately start trading.
I don't understand yet how much tokens I should have in order to work  on the platform. How will the first trade of the participants occur before the token is available?
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

I'm glad that the RUBY-X team wants to enter the market so quickly. The purposefully team is trying to take a high rating.  Are you now investing enough for such a quick launch, or selling ICO can affect the launch date?
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

I'm glad that the RUBY-X team wants to enter the market so quickly. The purposefully team is trying to take a high rating.  Are you now investing enough for such a quick launch, or selling ICO can affect the launch date?
I do not think that the number of tokens sold during ICO can strongly affect the launch date. But other stages of development should have good financial support.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

The quality of the team's work can greatly affect the next stages of development. I think that after a successful launch, RUBY-X will be able to have the first profit, which in the future would be used as funding for new ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: