Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a place for a cannabis-related altcoin?  (Read 343 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Have you heard about the CannaSos project from Canada? I participated in his campaign bounty and have a few of its PerksCoin coins. Most recently, Canada has passed a law on the legalization of marijuana, that is why I believe in the successful future of this project and the good value of its coins.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

I have been in the portfolio a few of these coins and they already earned. To diversify, you can have such a class of coins in the portfolio.
success65

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

I believe that there is market potential. it all depends on you and your approach. if you have a great desire to develop in this type of activity. that success will come to you 100%. you just have to be patient.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Hi everyone, i'm somewhat new here so please bear with me Grin
First off, i'm not a crypto expert by any means, just a casual fan.
I've been interested in cannabis, as a hobby and a business, for a while but unfortunately the laws of my country (italy) don't allow much.
Recently a local company/start-up (Nativa) has partnered with an alt-coin (WIID) and that sparked my interest in that combination, which I had initially written off, and found other cryptos targeting marijuana (like PotCoin, Tokes and others).
I have invested in a really small amount on WIID because of initial excitement,  and now i'm wondering wheter or not this particular market has any merit to exist or not before I go any further, regardless of which crypto establishes itself.
What do you guys think?

Usually it takes time before a project will boom and you just be patient to wait for more months as we had a downfall market and all currencies had been badly affected with the market situation. Although while your waiting the progress of those project you can invest with other good currency which I think the best time to buy and diversify your investment to gain more with less risk.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: