Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]WatermelonBlock - AI sentiment that knows what the market is thinking  (Read 1113 times)
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

WatermelonBlock harnesses the power of AI to scan social and global media platforms, ranking the market sentiment of top cryptocurrencies and ICOs.

WEBPAGE | MEDIUM | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | WHITELIST | REDDIT

WHITEPAPER

WHITELIST NOW!

A New World
In a world full of data and new opportunities, making the right decisions about cryptocurrency and ICO investment at the right time requires keeping a constant eye on markets.
While many skilled investors spend day and night researching and analyzing their portfolio choices, millions of retail consumers are looking for trustworthy insights.

WatermelonBlock is designed with retail consumers in mind,
making cryptocurrency and ICO investment simple enough to fit any lifestyle by leveraging the power of big data and Artificial Intelligence.

Without knowing the sentiment of the market, investors are missing crucial information required to make informed, accurate investment decisions.
This is why WatermelonBlock collates technical and social big data sets in real-time.
WatermelonBlock applies specialized criteria to:
Discern the tone and credibility of media sources and authors.
Factor in their level of influence on the market.
Identify and weigh opinions based on the credibility of their market influence.

Why Blockchain?
Providing seamless trading to a high volume market requires technology that can handle large throughput and constant scaling whilst providing assured data integrity.

WatermelonBlock Tokens (WMB) are built on the NEM platform, leveraging its track record for robust and scalable blockchain architecture.
The WatermelonBlock Token (WMB) is a utility token used purely to pay for optional premium products made available under Phase I implementation,
in addition to products available under Phase II implementation, including trades using WatermelonBot.

NEM blockchain is the perfect complement to the WatermelonBlock network, as it provides low latency scalability,
secure decentralizaton and is based on the same blockchain that global banks use.
WatermelonBlock utilizes a closed group of nodes deployed across enterprize infrastructure services.
Record credibility at node level is of key importance to WatermelonBlock in making sure all investor data and transaction values are secure.
The NEM Consensus Protocol ensures that WatermelonBlock’s blockchain can provide adaptive record security at all times.[size]

How does the WatermelonBlock Technology work?
WatermelonBlock’s business logic and algorithms leverage the IBM Watson AI platform.

In Phase I, Watson gathers mass social big data, such as opinions surrounding cryptocurrency topics and issues, to score cryptocurrencies and
ICO investment data in order to provide summarized insights for investors and traders.

In Phase II, WatermelonBlock will utilize machine learning in conjunction with generated data to help predict market outlooks.

WMB Token Facts
Total number of tokens to be issued: 400,000,000
Tokens for contingency fund, team, and advisors: 20%
Hard Cap USD/ETH: $19,000,000
Minimum buy-in:
Round 1: Private Sale - 15 ETH minimum (ongoing)
Round 2: Public Pre-sale - 5 ETH minimum (starts July 27th)
Round 3: ICO Public Sale - 1 ETH minimum (starts TBD)

Rate during token sale: 11.6¢ per WMB

Come and meet the team! We would happily welcome you in our Telegram Channel.
Our team exists of experienced and intelligent people from all over the world.

Earn WatermelonBlock tokens in our Earndrop Campaign!
WatermelonBlock chose to host an Earndrop campaign, making it easier for the users to be rewarded for activities you'd normally already do!
In total there are 2,000,000 WMB Tokens to be earned by participants on the easy-to-use Earndrop platform.
The Earndrop platform is currently in Beta and has over 23,000 registered users!

So, what are you waiting for? REGISTER on the Earndrop platform, connect your social media profiles,
submit your public Ethereum wallet address & earn WMB Tokens!

Bounty programs made easier! The Earndrop platform is fully automated, meaning it is hassle and worry free for you! Your stakes are automatically submitted and tracked, your rewards automatically sent to your wallet by the team after the campaign finishes (distribution details will follow later)

WEBPAGE | MEDIUM | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | WHITELIST | REDDIT

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

Really bad time to be launching an ICO right now.....

Also if you want market sentiment, you can use a lot of free tools to gauge it yourself...

Twitter is wonderful right now cause everyone's salty as fcuk....

samle

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

I see the coin sales information is quite interesting, this project is also doing promotion program by developing airdrop and bounty program, where I can see the allocation of fund allocation for each item developed? and what is the price of each coin?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ludootje

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

Will you guys stick to the 1 ETH minimum during the public sale even if we get another bullrun? Just asking, since right now I suppose 1 ETH is not much, but who knows at the end of the year. Smiley
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

Really bad time to be launching an ICO right now.....

Also if you want market sentiment, you can use a lot of free tools to gauge it yourself...

Twitter is wonderful right now cause everyone's salty as fcuk....

Hi BitPotus, luckily it's not the ICO yet right! It's currently in Private Sale and soon in public pre-sale. Meaning it's still in very early stages, and the ICO date has yet to be announced.

You're right Twitter is salty right now & the market has been in a long bearish situation. Afraid I cannot speculate on the future, price wise. However, I can predict the team will continue to work extremely hard and focus on their roadmap, while our marketing efforts spread the word. Check out watermelonblock.io and find out roadmap! Please, let me know what you think.

I see the coin sales information is quite interesting, this project is also doing promotion program by developing airdrop and bounty program, where I can see the allocation of fund allocation for each item developed? and what is the price of each coin?

Thank you Samle! I'm glad you find it interesting. WatermelonBlock has launched an Earndrop campaign that you can join the earn tokens, it's like a bounty, but much easier as everything is automated, meaning you will not have to submit your stakes every week anymore.

WMB Tokens are $0.116 each excluding bonuses. The distribution of funds can be found in the whitepaper, which you can find on watermelonblock.io

Will you guys stick to the 1 ETH minimum during the public sale even if we get another bullrun? Just asking, since right now I suppose 1 ETH is not much, but who knows at the end of the year. Smiley

Hi Ludootje, I'm afraid I don't know the future minimum contributions for the ICO. The ICO date and bonuses have yet to be announced, and a minimum could always change if a team decides to do so. However, looking at the current available information there's no expectation of changing this.

Regardless of the $ value of 1 ETH, 1 ETH remains 1 ETH right! Smiley Hope to see you around in our Telegram channel https://t.me/WMBcommunity

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
vill34

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

Will there be any bounty program in near future?? Nice project, you will need good advertising, the best way is threw  bounty compaign

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/santiment/

They have less tokens than you too plus they are listed on Ethfinex....

I hope for your sake you are not just throwing buzz words around just for the sake of collecting funds.

Maybe you should look to launch a MVP first before you go the "private presale" route...

can't be that hard to do.

HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Will there be any bounty program in near future?? Nice project, you will need good advertising, the best way is threw  bounty compaign

Definitely Vill! As you can see in the bottom of the announcement thread, the team has chosen to go for an Earndrop campaign instead of a bounty campaign.

A bounty campaign is very similar to an Earndrop campaign, however the Earndrop platform has many benefits that made it more interesting.

For example for users:
- Users will only have to create an Earndrop account once to be able to participate in all listed Earndrop campaigns
- Userse will only have to configure this account once (meaning one-time verification & only have to submit your public wallet address once)
- Your stakes are submitted automatically using APIs of your social media channels, so you will not have to submit this anymore & the team will not have to hire a bounty manager anymore who has to keep track of it (meaning no errors either)

There's more benefits, which you can find when you register to participate in the WatermelonBlock Earndrop campaign earndrop.io <- On top of that, there's a referral program as well for the Earndrop platform, so you can earn extra tokens for referring people to Earndrop!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/santiment/

They have less tokens than you too plus they are listed on Ethfinex....

I hope for your sake you are not just throwing buzz words around just for the sake of collecting funds.

Maybe you should look to launch a MVP first before you go the "private presale" route...

can't be that hard to do.

Thank you for the feedback BitPotus, however this is not just throwing buzz words around to collect funds. I'd love to invite you to our Telegram Channel and talk with us in more detail! Smiley t.me/WMBCommunity

anxenial

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

This project seems promising. Currently reviewing the whitepaper.
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

WatermelonBlock is a project with a unique name and has a good concept, but I want to ask if this project has special features? Smiley Cheesy
xepcoh

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

Ukrainian translation reserved
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

This project seems promising. Currently reviewing the whitepaper.

Appreciate it anxenial! What do you like most so far?

WatermelonBlock is a project with a unique name and has a good concept, but I want to ask if this project has special features? Smiley Cheesy

Thank you! It sure has! WatermelonBlock will create an app with both free-to-use and premium functions. So, as you've read WatermelonBlock will help you to get access to an easy overview of the market sentiment in cryptocurrency and ICOs, and gives you scores based on this sentiment on how the market will most likely react. Additionally, the WatermelonBlock TradingBot will allow you to invest automatically in cryptocurrency using AI, based on your personal preferences.

There's much more to learn and I would definitely recommend you to join our Telegram! Smiley t.me/WMBcommunity

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

I would like to reserve POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT From WatermelonBlock!

WatermelonBlock has launched an Airdrop to welcome users to the community! Follow the two simple steps on watermelonblock.io/airdrop/ to participate and receive 5 WMB!

evian

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

French translation reserved
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

About WatermelonBlock

Watermelonblock is a working sentiment analysis application that puts user experience first. Watermelonblock gives you the power of big data and AI powered sentiment analysis, in the simplest and most intuitive user experience.

Follow two simple steps on watermelonblock.io/airdrop/ to participate in airdrop event and receive 5 WMB!
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

What i like about this project is that while most investors can identify the sources that they deem influential, measuring and comparing sources at scale is an impossible task for the human mind. WatermelonBlock scores cryptocurrencies and ICO insights data using IBM Watson AI, providing tangible benefits to users. Your white paper is impressive

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

So the project is about some kind of ICO analyzer isn't it?
That would be really nice when the project running, this will help people to choose the perfect project for them.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

A good project by leveraging the power of AI to scan social and global media platforms, ranking market sentiment over the world of crypto. Will many investors spend time analyzing the market, then Watermelon compiles a large collection of technical and social data in real-time.
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I really like Seepin, an impressive and promising project, and an inspirational team for confidence!
Look forward to your ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: