Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling bottom in September 2018  (Read 709 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

All are speculation and this will somehow trigger to a good price if people will start buying bitcoin. Although this year has many bad news about cryptocurrency that cause a massive selling on some regions but I'm still optimistic that we can have another good rally for this year.

Good rally? I think so as well. Getting to all time high levels? Probably not. Though personally i think we've already reached the bottom and from here on it'll be a slow moving market until the bulls return

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

I think we should be careful about what the professionals traders are saying here as most time I do ignore they speculations and their do come to pass.  The bear is going to dominate the major part of this year 2018 and we should invest along as this opportunity may not happen again till 2023.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

I think that we are not going to see those numbers on September, i think that we already reached the bottom and there is no way in that the price can go lower than what we are seeing at the moment, so better to relax now and wait to see what happens

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

I think we should be careful about what the professionals traders are saying here as most time I do ignore they speculations and their do come to pass. 
We should discard all these idiots entirely with their empty predictions. If they were that professional they would keept their mouth shut and do their thing without whoring for attention in the media. In the end, you, me, these professional bobos, the girl next door with her 5 dogs, are all on the same level in terms of what we think will happen with the market in the short term; we don't know it.

Don't time the short term market. Don't trade it. Don't think someone else knows more than you so he must be right. Use your brains for once. HODL that shit, don't put it to waste.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

I think that we are not going to see those numbers on September, i think that we already reached the bottom and there is no way in that the price can go lower than what we are seeing at the moment, so better to relax now and wait to see what happens

Maybe the bottom will occur on september but remember that the market prices last year is also dumping due to some issues in china but bitcoins still managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

Already bearish market is continue in crypto market. So we do not worried about any situation because whatever happen in the market this will raise gradually on future. So we should buy continuously automatically Bitcoin will going to moon. I hope August we should expect some positive results and september it will going to peak.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

All are speculation and this will somehow trigger to a good price if people will start buying bitcoin. Although this year has many bad news about cryptocurrency that cause a massive selling on some regions but I'm still optimistic that we can have another good rally for this year.

Good rally? I think so as well. Getting to all time high levels? Probably not. Though personally i think we've already reached the bottom and from here on it'll be a slow moving market until the bulls return

We cant say that the bottom is on september because people can still sell their coins depending on the speculations or news that is being released by the media's and that is the reason you should only invest on a coin that you can hold for a very long time
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

In the records of the past two years it shows similar activity by 2016-2017 so we are eurrently suggesting people to invest now before it's too late. If you're gonna trade then why put it all on btc since your risking it why not risk big after all bitcoin has a potential and has a solid standing throughout the web.

Not really. Considering how much the crypto space has changed, looking at the past is not necessarily a good idea. This whole market is too new and still growing, everything is still quite unpredictable. So far the bulls have shown some strength short term, it doesn't mean the bottom is 100% set but it looks more likely now than before.

We had 5 bitcoin cycles so far. I dont believe that now from a sudden that will end. I am positive we will have at last two more Bitcoin cycles. How strong and how long will be we can learn from past. But again we can only guess and cant be sure. We can just predict some events with higher possibility then others.

What cycles? Going up and down is not exclusive to bitcoin, all the markets have up and down cycles. As I said, looking at the past isn't always great in the crypto market, a few months can be useful though. Right now bitcoin looks weaker again but I think it's going to set a higher low daily and then perhaps a lower high and a break from there, as I said the bottom might be lower than 5750$

The Bitcoin cycles. Reaching ATH and then Bottom and again ATH and bottom. Is quite simple, those were 2 cycles.  I would get to bored now to go search for dates of this cycles. But there were 4. Or even more if you count the ones before 2011. Now we are in 5th....

That's a normal cycle for new assets that started trading recently. It's not exclusive to bitcoin, just because it happened 5 times or even 20 it doesn't mean it's going to happen again, in fact in this case, the more it happened the less chances to happen again because logically there is going to be a overall ATH set which will not be broken ever.
Febo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

In the records of the past two years it shows similar activity by 2016-2017 so we are eurrently suggesting people to invest now before it's too late. If you're gonna trade then why put it all on btc since your risking it why not risk big after all bitcoin has a potential and has a solid standing throughout the web.

Not really. Considering how much the crypto space has changed, looking at the past is not necessarily a good idea. This whole market is too new and still growing, everything is still quite unpredictable. So far the bulls have shown some strength short term, it doesn't mean the bottom is 100% set but it looks more likely now than before.

We had 5 bitcoin cycles so far. I dont believe that now from a sudden that will end. I am positive we will have at last two more Bitcoin cycles. How strong and how long will be we can learn from past. But again we can only guess and cant be sure. We can just predict some events with higher possibility then others.

What cycles? Going up and down is not exclusive to bitcoin, all the markets have up and down cycles. As I said, looking at the past isn't always great in the crypto market, a few months can be useful though. Right now bitcoin looks weaker again but I think it's going to set a higher low daily and then perhaps a lower high and a break from there, as I said the bottom might be lower than 5750$

The Bitcoin cycles. Reaching ATH and then Bottom and again ATH and bottom. Is quite simple, those were 2 cycles.  I would get to bored now to go search for dates of this cycles. But there were 4. Or even more if you count the ones before 2011. Now we are in 5th....

That's a normal cycle for new assets that started trading recently. It's not exclusive to bitcoin, just because it happened 5 times or even 20 it doesn't mean it's going to happen again, in fact in this case, the more it happened the less chances to happen again because logically there is going to be a overall ATH set which will not be broken ever.

Yes it is possible that it will eventually be an unbreakable ATH in Gold, not in USD. USD will be worth less and less ( same as now) until it will chase to exist.  But I said eventually. I dont expect this unbreakable ATH will happen that soon. Definitely not before 2040. To predict 20 years in advance I dont have proper skills. Smiley
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

here you go, have a merit for your honesty Cheesy
anyways in 2015 the price had reached the bottom between $200 and $250, there is always some fluctuations in the market so t here is a range of price as the bottom, mostly at $220 though. and the drop that happened was a one time short lived dump that pushed the price to $150 for a couple of hours only before it jumped back up. it was done to test the strength of the buy support by some whale and the fast jump back proved the accumulation that was happening back then.

Cheers for the merit mate!

Is it copyrighted by you? So I can use the name in the future, as I'm probably going to use that phrase again.

I remember the 2015 dip, was watching it live on my phone (I think it went to $144 in bitstamp) and telling some friends that it was a really good time to buy, only one of many listened unfortunately. Let's hope I'll see a big dip this time too and can buy some cheap coinz Smiley I'm gambling a bit atm, keeping my fiat ready to buy some in the 3xxx area.

Buying at bottom or selling at ATH is like winning jackpot. You, me and no one else on this forum won any jackpots so far.  It is waste of time to fell bad that you did not sold at ATH or buy at bottom. You will just worry for nothing.

Oh, don't worry, I won't feel bad if I can't sell the peak or buy the dip, if my prediction fails I just spend the fiat for more expensive coins, that's all. So I'm not worrying at all, I just have a gambler spirit and I like to test my own theories out, trying to be subtle makes things more interesting. Being too balanced is boring. And boring is just, boring.
I will talk about the current market situations and not about the future because predictions are not accurate as we have observed many times in the past that actual value differed from predictive value so this difference is due to changes take place in market factors.

The price may go at the bottom in future and may not depend upon demand rate at that time so we can not say anything accurately.
Febo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

here you go, have a merit for your honesty Cheesy
anyways in 2015 the price had reached the bottom between $200 and $250, there is always some fluctuations in the market so t here is a range of price as the bottom, mostly at $220 though. and the drop that happened was a one time short lived dump that pushed the price to $150 for a couple of hours only before it jumped back up. it was done to test the strength of the buy support by some whale and the fast jump back proved the accumulation that was happening back then.

Cheers for the merit mate!

Is it copyrighted by you? So I can use the name in the future, as I'm probably going to use that phrase again.

I remember the 2015 dip, was watching it live on my phone (I think it went to $144 in bitstamp) and telling some friends that it was a really good time to buy, only one of many listened unfortunately. Let's hope I'll see a big dip this time too and can buy some cheap coinz Smiley I'm gambling a bit atm, keeping my fiat ready to buy some in the 3xxx area.

Buying at bottom or selling at ATH is like winning jackpot. You, me and no one else on this forum won any jackpots so far.  It is waste of time to fell bad that you did not sold at ATH or buy at bottom. You will just worry for nothing.

Oh, don't worry, I won't feel bad if I can't sell the peak or buy the dip, if my prediction fails I just spend the fiat for more expensive coins, that's all. So I'm not worrying at all, I just have a gambler spirit and I like to test my own theories out, trying to be subtle makes things more interesting. Being too balanced is boring. And boring is just, boring.
I will talk about the current market situations and not about the future because predictions are not accurate as we have observed many times in the past that actual value differed from predictive value so this difference is due to changes take place in market factors.

The price may go at the bottom in future and may not depend upon demand rate at that time so we can not say anything accurately.

Current question is. Did we hit bottom yet or not. That is a current question that of course influence our future. I made my call.  As it seems Jully will be a positive month. August and September will be negative.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Maybe the bottom will occur on september but remember that the market prices last year is also dumping due to some issues in china but bitcoins still managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends.

Yes we can say that september is the bottom because the market price of bitcoins starts to pump at december which is before the year ends so hold your coins today.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

There is no assurance that it will be the bottom of cryptocurrency dumping this september because any fud or fake news can changes the minds of investors from investing to selling so there is no accurate prediction.

Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

Yeah I agree with you, we have already reached to bottom. From here I think the move will be upwards and the coming situation of the market is indicating green signals. It is good for new entries in this world. No doubt the current situation of the market is very bad but I am also optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. Wait for little longer.
Febo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

Yeah I agree with you, we have already reached to bottom. From here I think the move will be upwards and the coming situation of the market is indicating green signals. It is good for new entries in this world. No doubt the current situation of the market is very bad but I am also optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. Wait for little longer.

I read calls that bottom was reach on 24th June and calls that bottom will not be reach on June 2019. All could be right until will be proven wrong.  Even once bottom happen we cant really be sure it is nto still to happen before growth start and growth should start at least half year after bottom.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

I think we should be careful about what the professionals traders are saying here as most time I do ignore they speculations and their do come to pass.  The bear is going to dominate the major part of this year 2018 and we should invest along as this opportunity may not happen again till 2023.
Year 2018 is not good for bitcoin so far. many people speculate the finishing line of this year will be like the previous one but I think there will no more pumps and dumps in the price and now the growth will be normal and according to the market cap. When more and more people will invest in bitcoin the price will automatically increase due to high demand.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

Year 2018 is not good for bitcoin so far. many people speculate the finishing line of this year will be like the previous one but I think there will no more pumps and dumps in the price and now the growth will be normal and according to the market cap. When more and more people will invest in bitcoin the price will automatically increase due to high demand.

People have already invested a lot of money in bitcoin and hopefully they will continue and increase their investment in bitcoin, but the most important is that government should now legalize bitcoin in their countries which will surly increase the bitcoin value too much.
Febo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

People have already invested a lot of money in bitcoin and hopefully they will continue and increase their investment in bitcoin, but the most important is that government should now legalize bitcoin in their countries which will surly increase the bitcoin value too much.

Eventually governments will start buying Bitcoin not just regulate it. Just like they are buying Gold. Not all, only some does
Febo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

Two months latter still looks quite alright. September is close.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

Agree with you seeing prices not falling below $6k, I think we have reached the bottom line this year, and we will see prices rising
slowly, you see prices are more green these days and prices have reached $6700 today, I hope this situation will continue and better
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: