Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Neo go to 10USD  (Read 844 times)
ifanxu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:01:58 AM

If you are not optimistic, you can sell it. For me, NEO is a good coin and it is worth looking forward to in the future.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

It is possible that Neo can go up to $10 in the future. It is one of the favorites of crypto enthusiasts. It has been predicted as well by the experts to kick in this year along with the other altcoins. And it's showing us what it's capable of.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:20:55 AM

If Neo would touch 10usd then there will be panic buying, That would be a very very good steal if that would be the case. NEO is known to be the ethereum of china so if that will be the case then I will buy more.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 651

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

It is a strong possibility!
People think Neo is wonderful.
Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!
It have possibility but it needs time to reach such amount. We are having unpredictable market that's why it's pretty to say when exactly it goes. May we could see a huge pump on altcoins when they are independent from bitcoin. We couldn't see that much today since bitcoin isn't fully on the recovery stage.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:13:15 AM

Look at it NOW
I read a while back that the blockchain has fundamental flaws: I wonder if they fixed it!

NEO just like any other altcoins can move to any price level because the price of altcoins is determined by the forces of demand and supply. If the market forces are against any coin it can go down to any level. NEO is not an exception. I believe the flaws in NEO have been corrected in their last maintenance update of their website.
I have the same thought with you that altcoin prices are certainly based on demand and supply. NEO is a good coin, and I think NEO will not fall to $ 10, because if it happens of course the bitcoin price is very low. However, everything is possible in this case.
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:21:56 AM

I think this year will be great for NEO. I rode the last wave up. Looking at fractals of previous price patterns Neo is due to correct downwards against BTC(not in usd). I may be wrong but I'm going to wait for a little before buying back in. We just had a crazy run-up. I may be wrong but we'll see. These markets are all about making these kinds of calls. I'm very bullish NEO
Kingcone

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

Nope its impossible but i wish that too thats impossible because people gonna all in in 20$ and 10$ is very low all time high is almost 200$.
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:49:30 AM

I think you for NEO may have a misunderstanding, then NEO is still a top tokens, and now the NEO at a lower price, I think the NEO could not return to $10, because NEO has a large community to support it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

More likely neo price will go to 10usd, if bitcoin price go below 5k usd. But no one can tell when bitcoin price go to below 5k usd.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

As per I know NEO is a very good altcoin and a very good project with a good potential. I think that this coin can get to $10 within a very short period and it will be within the end of this year.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

Look at it NOW
Neo don’t care they have everyone’s money like so many shit projects. The founders are laughing at us!

NEO is truly a blockchain project with great potential.

What i don't quite seem to understand is to how they validate and process network transactions. From what i understand the staking mechanism works even if you are offline, so who processes transactions and is there an incentive? I understand this is in the technical white paper but for normal "non-techy" people like me, i would much appreciate simpler explanations.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

The price of NEO has fallen so quickly. I don't understand what happened. I think that NEO is one of the most likely alternatives to ETH's altcoin, but now it seems to have failed. Although Ethereum has fallen a lot, Ethereum The status of the rank is still very steady, while the market value of NEO is constantly declining.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

Of course neo could go to around 10 dollar. If you have look at the past of neo it was under 1 dollar. At this time when it was under 1 $ It was named antshares

simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Look at it NOW
I think that everything will be fine at NEO. Now more and more projects are launched on their platform, for example Asura Coin . Study this project.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

Neo as a project is good but its price based on the speculation so it can decrease to $10 or go up to $40 but $10 neo seems like too low for this market.

Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

In the crypto currency, everything is possible. But it seems to me NEO will not fall so much, as the rate of decline of the crypto currency market has decreased and the minimum we can see is 25$.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

I think that NEO is a coin that can get into TOP 3 on a coinmarketcap, and even if the price is now falling, I advise investing in NEO in the long term.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

I think NEO will not easily fall, NEO is still a good tokens, so now everybody panic stage, so it is a good time to buy now, I have chosen to buy, I think now the price is the lowest.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

I think that NEO is a coin that can get into TOP 3 on a coinmarketcap, and even if the price is now falling, I advise investing in NEO in the long term.
NEO is a good project so it will reach top 10 on a coinmarketcap but top 3 is impossible in anyway because already some coins are achieve more market cap so this should not reach your expectation. May be future this will reach top 5 position so we should buy know at the same time some other potential platform are good in crypto market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

Neo as a project is good but its price based on the speculation so it can decrease to $10 or go up to $40 but $10 neo seems like too low for this market.
It just feels like very unlikely, though NEO is a new platform, but quite a lot has become his lover and their developer still improve the development. I am sure, neo will no longer fall so deeply.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: