Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jack Ma said Blockchain was a great but Bitcoin is A Bubble  (Read 442 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

We assumes every billionaire is a good speaker, they can be good speaker but that doesn't mean they have a profound knowledge of every business or technology. The reason why i am saying that these billionaires don't have any experience related to digital currencies or in technology behind these currencies. What Jack ma said is his assumption, being a crypto lover and having good knowledge about blockchain and bitcoin i completely disagree with what he said.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Same thing being said by Warren Buffet I think.
Basiccaly, in investing, the older you get the less risky investments you should take part in. These guys want to avoid the votality of crypto market
I wouldn't declaim that cryptos are all risky. Prices fluctuates 30% in just minutes

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

I don't know what to believe anymore! I wanted to believe that Bitcoin and Altcoins are just experiencing some correction and will soon start a bull run that will give me more peofit in the future but the price keeos on declining. I feel stressed everytime I think about it. I will now set a goal that I will hold my coins till December this year and if nothing haooens by then, I will go away with cryptocurrency for a while and will surely come back after some time.
AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

Quite strange statement but there`s nothing new, there`re a lot of haters but ecurrencies are still on the top.
FXTradingPro

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

I think there are times when we get overly concerned by the opinions of those that are well-known business leaders but are not authorities when it comes to cryptos. It is their opinions on something that they don't fully understand or it is a potential threat to one of their businesses. Why do we care what Warren Buffet thinks? The marketplace will determine the success and failure of BTC not talking heads. Roll Eyes
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Nowadays there is a huge concern in all crypto traders and crypto investors, because we all know. Bitcoin's value has continued to decline since January 2018. Even some experts say, Bitcoin will return at a price of 100-300 USD by 2020, because they think that Bitcoin is a Bubble that can erupt and disappear without a trace.

Even Jack Ma warns us Crypto actors to be careful when investing in Bitcoin.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/alibabas-jack-ma-calls-bitcoin-a-possible-bubble-while-embracing-its-.html

maybe this is not a new problem in the crypto world, but we all have started to worry, it will happen earlier than expected.
BTC chart in june 29

how do you think the crypto traders and crypto investors are responding to this issue?

if you feel like listening to the experts saying the price will be 300 USD, so go and listen to them, no problem at all. It means you better sell all you have and do not return

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

It’s natural if Jack Ma said that because he didn’t follow and have Bitcoin, he said it himself that he just warned of the potential bubble. If you look at the price chart, you should be understand why the price can move. See what news affects it, don’t just simply judge that price chart because it just makes you look stupid here.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

Here is an analogy and logic. Jack Ma owns a payment method in China and that is Alipay so why on Earth he will praise and commend a potential competitor to his business?

He can like and compliment the technology but the product itself (bitcoin), he just can't.

We may not know on what's on his mind but that's what I can see and why is it that he's totally not into good words about bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

Jack Ma is just given his opinion and anyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Bitcoin is the great invention that has ever happen and the few downs we have faced recently does not bitcoins a bubble.

korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

Jack Ma just don't understand what cryptocurrency is. He is refusing to accept the new revolution to the financial system. People only say negative things about stuff they have either no knowledge or little knowledge about. How can you accept blockchain and say bitcoin is a bubble? He is just confused. Cool
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

Blockchain technology will probably get adapted by banks eventually I think but the future of Bitcoin will remain unclear because they will probably start something of their own instead.
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

Jack Ma is an Autistic Fuck who serves the "BIG" Money

This made me laugh so hard  Cheesy

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

Here is an analogy and logic. Jack Ma owns a payment method in China and that is Alipay so why on Earth he will praise and commend a potential competitor to his business?

He can like and compliment the technology but the product itself (bitcoin), he just can't.

We may not know on what's on his mind but that's what I can see and why is it that he's totally not into good words about bitcoin.
Yeah! he is not stupid to like great competitor to his alipay. Bitcoin is a great threat to fiat money, because as what we can see now, bitcoin is technology and technology runs our world and its possible that in the near future bitcoin will become great currency than fiat currency. I think that he is just scared that bitcoin might be more valuable than fiat money in the future.

sunnyevening

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

I'm pretty sure a lot of people will get triggered about this one and check for its validity. Well, if this is really coming from him, it's another opinion that's against BTC and it's not new at all.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:41:02 PM

Bitcoin will always be legit as long as it still has demand from the market. If demand from the market is lost and Bitcoin loses volume, then Bitcoin can experience bubbles.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

Blockchain is great and bitcoin is awesome. He is just spreading a FUD news so that he can invest in a low price. What his thought will affect the price of bitcoin? Ignorant people will only follow him. No more reasons for bitcoin to be a bubble thing since it has the highest volume and value in all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has foundation and it never be broken.

lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

How can I be that different world wide known economique experts are having so much opposite things to say and to think? It is almost hilarious for me that important guys like them are saying an opposite things about one particular topic.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

Nowadays there is a huge concern in all crypto traders and crypto investors, because we all know. Bitcoin's value has continued to decline since January 2018. Even some experts say, Bitcoin will return at a price of 100-300 USD by 2020, because they think that Bitcoin is a Bubble that can erupt and disappear without a trace.

Even Jack Ma warns us Crypto actors to be careful when investing in Bitcoin.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/alibabas-jack-ma-calls-bitcoin-a-possible-bubble-while-embracing-its-.html

maybe this is not a new problem in the crypto world, but we all have started to worry, it will happen earlier than expected.
BTC chart in june 29

how do you think the crypto traders and crypto investors are responding to this issue?

This article one of the most give negative affect of bitcoin as currency, jack ma trying to destroy bitcoin as currency so thank you to all people strongly supporting the bitcoin even they have more people want to goes bitcoin into the hole. Look at the price now start bouncing so i suggest to all people do not listen to the people want bitcoin goes into die.

stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

But considering that there can not be one without the other and vice-versa, how can your affirmation stand?
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

Your statement makes a lot of sense, where AliPay is a payment method used by Alibaba.com that we know the company is owned by Jack Ma so maybe he does not want the bitcoin payment method coming in to rival even replace AliPay. It is natural that he praised the blockchain technology because the technology is really very good at data processing but for its products like bitcoin maybe Jack Ma will not accept it because bitcoin might damage the payment method owned by the company.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: