Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO BAIL OUT GIGA-WATT - DIRECTED COIN OFFERING - SUCCESFULL CHAPTER11  (Read 90 times)
karjatu (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:29:33 PM

give my two cents how to solve your problems and go through chapter 11 successfully - I will also publish this idea in public in discussion group to create further discussion.

I read from https://www.seattletimes.com/business/pioneer-of-eastern-washington-cryptocurrency-boom-falls-on-hard-times/

that  you have raised 47 million and forced to shutter your operation because of 0.5 million unpaid electric bills. sound ridiculous. Sound witch hunt.

SOLUTION:  - DIRECTED COIN OFFERING -

Why you guys just arrange to DIRECTED COIN OFFERING to existing tokens holders- you can locate existing owner by using block chain technology and send cryptographics message to them about DIRECTED COIN OFFERING –

for example the existing token holder would get additional token by price 0.10$ -  . because you issued around 25M WTT tokens and by doing that you would get additional 2.5MM to get over the worst.

I know that there is competition and corruption. Passive aggressive behavior and denial of service is one form of corruption. I believe that some greater instance has wanted to get you out of game in addition to bitter investor who was disappointed to delays...

THUS - step one 1) issuance 25M additional token by price 0.1$ / wtt to existing holder  2) changing rental fees to cover your fees and because the average price per token will be lower - in my case (1$+0.1$)*.5=0.55  the rental fee can be lower 3) try to survive. 4) your idea is so good - instead of using cryptoraphic mining any kind of hardcore computing can be done in your premises. 

OF COURSE THERE CAN BE BLACK SWAN appeared - perhaps the state of Washington has ended subsidy cheap hydro electric power and raised the prices - It is sad - such kind of conduct is also possible especially if your competitors have had an opportunity to lobby decision makers in conjunction with subsidy price of electricity directed to designated users .  I have learnt that everything in this world is less or more cat and mouse game. There is old saying : “Expertise and lying are close by each other – like love and hate” It is just sad and maximize effort and minimize efforts... Disclaimer : I  have invested around into 40K WTT token and I am not bitter you guys - there is always risk to loose funds irrevocable.   -- my suggestion of 0.1$ price was just example price

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: