Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The occurrence of bitcoin price movements from year to year  (Read 285 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

Best regards to the occurrence of different price every year are the key for certain investors to like bitcoin and because of a sudden fluctuation they love getting a fast profit everytime it happened, And right now the bear market is occurring right now just like what happened in the years of 2014 up to 2015 in this kind of movement it is a best way to stock up and gain more bitcoin as possible for the bull run can happen in the future years to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

this is the movement from 2013 to 2018 which is obtained from the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ data from this picture what information can you get? with data from bitcoin price movements that have a span of one year I hope it can help you to be able to provide predictions for the price of bitcoin that will occur this year and in the next few years.

Bitcoin price movements with a span of 1 year (2013-2014)

Bitcoin price movements with a span of 1 year (2014-2015)

Bitcoin price movements with a span of 1 year (2016-2017)

Bitcoin price movements with a span of 1 year (2017-2018)

from this data shows that not always the price of bitcoin can be high, there must be a year that makes the price of bitcoin collapse and this year the price movements are almost the same as in 2014-2015 (prices tend to fall).
It does not depend upon the history prices but if we see and observe it from the other angle then it shows average increase with the passage of time it is increasing on average bases which is a green sign. This graphing is not serious about Bitcoin as we see that it is not time dependant but only demand rate dependant and several other market factors, currently we are observing increase which is showing us a better market future and I hope so we see it in the upcoming few months.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

from this data shows that not always the price of bitcoin can be high, there must be a year that makes the price of bitcoin collapse and this year the price movements are almost the same as in 2014-2015 (prices tend to fall).

I do not think we should rely on past prices or past price movements because we can fall into error. for example someone may think that because last year the price went up from $ 1000 to $ 19000 and will happen again this year or other years, and that person will fall into error. For example, last year we had no regulations like this year. two years ago we had no regulations like this year. That's why we should not rely on past prices.

I have always believed in current conditions and I have always discarded the idea of trying to use the past to make future decisions because you may just be lucky at some point, but so many times, I have seen it backfire.

A lot of people have been saying since last year ending came with a huge bull run towards the end of the year, we may likely see the same thing happen again this time around, but really, I would not really expect that much move when the market is in a downtrend, compared to last year, when we were in an uptrend throughout. Easier to call moon last year, but this time around, I am thinking, what we should be calling is bottom.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

Generally the bitcoin price goes down in the summer then rise at the end of the year. The last year was so good for cryptocurrencies and nothing is guaranteed this year however I expect to pass $10k in December.

Well i have the same expectations as the end year may reach $10,000 atleast to favor the losing majority

But this was just an expectation nothings concrete after all

But pooyah is right,that it will depend on what is the thinking of the majority’s,if they have bull vision so it will happen.and maybe the opposite one we don’t really know
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

looking at history is a good thing. and analyzing the charts and the history doesn't have to mean you rely on them. besides it usually depends on what the majority of the market thinks. if they think this year should repeat last year's rise from $1k to $20k then it will happen because they will buy it up. and if they think just because last time the bear market lasted long, it should also last long this time too then it certainly will last long.... as you can see it is being prolonged now because most people thought 6 months of bear market is not enough and it should be equally long as last time.
It may be a good thing, but at the same time, dwelling so much on them, may not actually be the best step to always take. I am saying that because a lot of people dwell on the past a lot, but in reality, the past is never meant to be an indicator of what would happen in the future.

Even though we have heard of different occasions where history repeats itself, but it is just usually better to concentrate on the moment, monitor it, make decisions based on what you see and not what you think about the past, and you will be a lot better at the end.

At least, we have seen past not repeating itself as well, so to me, using past is more like trying to gamble what the future might bring.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

OP,  your analysis is a good one and quite correct. I believe it's the same occurance that we had in the year 2014/2015 is what we are experiencing now. I guess this is history repeating itself regarding cryptocurrency. Only what is needed from use is a leap of faith and hold on for the brighter days. One day, this same year and price will also be documented too.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

At least, we have seen past not repeating itself as well, so to me, using past is more like trying to gamble what the future might bring.

If you focus on the more cyclic time frames, the past is actually quite a solid indicator. It offers you enough ammunition to have at least three opportunities to semi-long-term trade the market. There are obviously no guarantees, but if the odds are so much in favor of a potentially profitable trade, it's an opportunity you can't pass on.

The most obvious ones;

Long the start of October.
Short Christmas.
Long the start of April.

I'm currently long already and look forward to what the coming months have to bring. Smiley
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

We can observed in the price history of bitcoin that it keep rising and falling repeatedly. Thus we can say that history is keep repeating itself and I believed that buying bitcoin is still profitable in the long run. But for better return of investment, altcoin is the better choice.
History has not finished repeating itself anyway and it is normal to always see market move in this way based on the fact where it is highly speculative in nature. It is normal to have a huge correction after a bull run, but afterwards and how the trend will eventually play out is best known with time, and I would rather just always follow current trends, and monitor it than making assumptions for the future based on past trends.

I have always believed in current conditions and I have always discarded the idea of trying to use the past to make future decisions because you may just be lucky at some point, but so many times, I have seen it backfire.
When we do not have any specialized tools to predict the markets, why not we go for using the past to predict the future. Something is better than nothing. Nevertheless, I still believe we still have more room to fall and more room for growth in the long run and how far this would take is something we can only know over time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

When we do not have any specialized tools to predict the markets, why not we go for using the past to predict the future. Something is better than nothing.
Just because something is better than nothing according to you doesn't mean it will actually help people. It's impossible to time the market, regardless of how far back you look into Bitcoin's last performance.

There is only one 'fool proof' way of entering the market, and that's by dollar cost averaging your entry points. By the time the market is going up for a longer period of time, your sub $7000 entry points will pay off your efforts.

It's what I have been doing for years and it always works. Yes, some times you have to wait longer to book profits, but why is that a problem? The market makes up for all that once it rockets up.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: