Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131291 times)
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2717

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 02:20:42 AM

[All the questions seem to be directed to Guy, if I've missed any then please requote.]

If you have answers to any of the questions, and can answer them honestly, I am sure I am not the only one that would be interested in your input.... but it sounds like you are not allowed to speak on certain subjects and I'd rather not be given half answers or PR statements that I need to decipher

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 02:56:39 AM

[All the questions seem to be directed to Guy, if I've missed any then please requote.]

If you have answers to any of the questions, and can answer them honestly, I am sure I am not the only one that would be interested in your input.... but it sounds like you are not allowed to speak on certain subjects and I'd rather not be given half answers or PR statements that I need to decipher

Nothing is NDA'ed but it gets a bit messy. tldr its not Guy's story(ies) to tell. Unless his sources want to go public, there isn't anything anyone can do with the information. ... If that makes sense?

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 03:40:54 AM

I hope this is not to invasive, and please consider these educational questions as simply questions. I have no ulterior motive other than to learn more about this ecosystem and specifically people and projects which may impact new miners.
Questions which don't start with "I hate you" are always welcome.

I understand you are bound by NDA agreements.
Was with Spondoolies ('normal' NDA terms = quite strong), we nullified that going forwards
Am currently with Bitmain (weak terms, only designed to punish maliciousness/selling secrets etc)
Was very briefly with HashCoins (to cover the Scrypt chip manufacturer)
That's it unless I'm forgetting someone. Companies trust me with information implicitly because they know they'll get nothing out of me regarding other companies, as other companies get nothing regarding them.

How does knowledge you possess regarding mining companies impact this guide?
I don't think there are any ratings that encompass something that is secret or not already known by the market, if that's what you meant?

I understand you will not violate an NDA in your answer, but please elaborate using an example, analogy, fictional if necessary, and completely in another arena of the world as needed. I am confident you can answer this type of scenario without violating anything as I have been involved in NDAs and NCCs over the years, and I am currently under a Non-Compete Clause as part of a contract now. Some of the facilities I have visited require some unusual things to walk in the door. As in one place had it written in the contract to face forward when walking through a specific area and was explained to me they calculated the average person's peripheral vision. I do not know how true it was, but it was in the contract.

To be more specific, through the aforementioned 'example' and as a follow up question does the knowledge you have (which I assume the general public does not) impact the "Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide" thread in any way?
That was a ... strange question. The answer is the same as above, I don't believe so. I guess it could be argued that my exposure to Bitmain technical problems / handling / customer emails could be considered privileged? Even then its more of having a sense of scale that wouldn't usually be available to a reader.

For example if 10 people have failed S5 controllers, that's 10 out of 1000s and 1000s of customers. 10 complaints looks bad, but its probably fewer than expected.

I have referenced your material a few times regarding the miners I have and when completely fresh I remember reading the first couple of pages here as a data point. For future consideration in my use and decision to recommend to others I appreciate your candor.

While I find it extremely difficult to imagine most people being unable to maintain an unbiased opinion if they are being paid in any form, be it cash, btc, free miners, cloud mining, or videos of their favorite dogs, but, I can think of circumstances where someone would not be swayed by those things. I do not know if your personal situation would fall in the circumstances I am imagining. I do know anything is possible. Would you mind elaborating on anything you find relative to your past and present situation(s) which may affect your ability to remain unbiased either positively or negatively?
Miners being 'free' for reviews doesn't sway anything. I almost exclusively do 'free' miner reviews so everyone has the same playing field. You'll notice the vast majority of the reviews' content is opinion free and is mainly a statement of facts and documentation. "Yes it didn't blow up, yes it achieved the specs its being sold at, here's what it looks like, here's what you'll need if you decide to buy one." Because of that lack of opinion, there isn't really anything to be swayed.

I will however use opinion where there isn't a quantitative alternative, especially when it comes to noise. I stopped using dba and started giving my opinion on the quality of the noise / annoyingness / loudness. Its highly subjective and difficult to cross compare, but its more expressive than "62 dba". What exactly does "62 dba" mean for me as a buyer? Does "62 dba" mean its a deep roar or a screeching mess? If the most of our worries is that I could have a skewed opinion on noise quality, then we're in a good place.

Its also worth pointing out that as miners have grown cheaper, the man hours on reviews have far outstripped any value that the miners provide. The professional level photography, the 360 degree views, the hours and hours of repeated stress testing and temperature chamber runs are expensive [in time cost], and remain the same regardless of the value of the miner. A $100 miner gets the same opportunity and treatment as a $3000 miner.

As it pertains to this guide, it never has impacted it and it never will do. If you remember back I used to have a single rating against each company, and it was hard to quantify or explain what made a company good or bad. I swapped to a numerical criteria system so its entirely transparent what components make up a company's rating. And then each criteron has its own discrete levels and descriptions, so even if I was biased, I shouldn't be able to manipulate ratings. That being said, if someone wants to find something wrong then they'll find something wrong regardless. Discrete levels means its either a or b, and not everyone can agree with the way it tips. Someone is always going to disagree and that's okay, because 491,210 cooks spoil the broth.

Speaking more generally, I can understand some people's feelings but there isn't anything there. Some people take it too far and because they fell they'd be influenced, then they feel that I MUST be influenced. They project their own inability to remain neutral, aggressively, onto me and that's not right. I truly do not care what company is 1st, 2nd, 300th, what company goes out of business, what company makes $3 trillion. Companies will come and go, companies will do well and do badly and that's okay. What I do care about is that people don't get trampled on in the interim, and so I consider myself to work for the community primarily. Because of that, it doesn't matter who I am affiliated with because they still have to play with the same criteria everyone else does. I'm probably more critical on companies I do work with, if you want to refer to that as being biased.

I also don't have a particular affinity to money nor any dire need to generate it. I work full time on Bitcoin but could just as easily go get a 'normal' job and earn far more than I need. That means that 'free' miners
mean nothing to me, and any contracts with particular companies just means I'm watching everything you do. I'm that annoying parent who makes you do your homework as soon as you get home from school, and makes you incessantly clean your room. If I'm working with you, you can't hide anything from me and you certainly can't pay to hide it under the rug. Its analogous to those Skype logs that came out in the BFL case, imagine I'm sitting there reading everything. It doesn't matter what you're press release is saying or when you think believe make up know chips will finally be ready because I know the truth.

tldr: I don't care enough about money for it to get anywhere near affecting my opinion or values. Every company gets the same treatment, and if anything the companies I work with are put under more scrutiny because they physically can't hide things from me.

If this has already been outlined please point me to the right location. I have read many posts, but haven't seen a discussion regarding the attributes I think a person must possess to remain completely neutral to a company while also being paid.
I don't believe so, the closest we'd gotten to a discussion is "omg ur Bitmain why doesn't x company have 300,000/100 points".

I appreciate your time and what I hope to be an informative response.
Thanks for the informative questions.

cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:36:10 AM

Are you being paid by Canaan Creative & Bitmain as an individual or as your so called "business"?

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:39:40 PM

Bitmain dropped 10 points when I became involved with them.
Canaan Creative dropped 3 points when I became involved with them.
Spondoolies' rating has risen over the same period, even during the problems of under performing SP30 preorders.

Please don't bring the minuscule dropping of points into discussion because I already showed the real reasoning for this small drop(this was just a small step out of many steps for getting Bitmain to the top). If you want I can always refresh your memory.

Uses own chips?
Delivered miners?
Uses preorders?
On time?
Quality Issues?
Refund Issues?
Communication
Ethics
Size

Which of these rating categories do you disagree with, on what company? What evidence can you provide to substantiate a rating change?

For start Ethics and your boss Bitmain. What evidence can you provide to back up this rating? Show me evidence of the size of Bitmain's own mining farm.

Spondoolies-Tech,  I have nothing against you or Bitmain, but when I see stuff like this mentioned, or when I hear Bitmain say stuff like "We know things but we can't say", it reinforces my view that ASIC manufacturing has become nothing more that a classic old boy's network/oligopoly/OPEC of bitcoin and it annoys the shit out of me.  A fantastic idea and technology that Satoshi had has been reduced to ASIC manufacturers careful treading, patting each other on the back, and refusing to whistleblow on each other.  To an outsider, it seems like a careful pact has been formed which excludes the community from information they should have.  It's the bitcoin community that placed you where you are now, and it's this same community's face you spit in when you refuse to share information you have regarding other ASIC manufacturers' business practices.

I only wish information flow regarding bitcoin would be as open as the blockchain.

Someone once said that Guy has a very good knowledge of the "T"s (threats) in this business. If you think that having a real life business that handles tens of millions of $ is simply done without knowing 1 or 2 things about your competitors then you are fooling yourself. The community overall will always be left out of some information because of its nature. If we are still at it why not advocate for the community to have all the information inside Bitcoin Foundation? We can extrapolate that to everything that touches Bitcoin because...well it's the community and they must know everything. Even if it was for the community to get them where they are now they don't owe anything to the community. They provided a service that the community requested badly and paid premium amounts for it. Nothing else. This is just regular business practice. They see a need and they satisfy it with an added markup. Don't make it sound special when there is nothing special about it.

However, Spondoolies-Tech, you are better served not posting such things. There is no evidence either way that your statements are valid, but they certainly generate responses such as the above, and many companies fire their employees for such public commentary. It brings what may ultimately be unfounded attention, and fosters mistrust as Abracadabra noted.

The fact that dogie didn't deny it makes it good enough evidence Smiley

Am currently with Bitmain (weak terms, only designed to punish maliciousness/selling secrets etc)

So legally you can't use the information that you know to lower some of their ratings? Is this what you are saying?

Speaking more generally, I can understand some people's feelings but there isn't anything there. Some people take it too far and because they fell they'd be influenced, then they feel that I MUST be influenced. They project their own inability to remain neutral, aggressively, onto me and that's not right. I truly do not care what company is 1st, 2nd, 300th, what company goes out of business, what company makes $3 trillion. Companies will come and go, companies will do well and do badly and that's okay. What I do care about is that people don't get trampled on in the interim, and so I consider myself to work for the community primarily. Because of that, it doesn't matter who I am affiliated with because they still have to play with the same criteria everyone else does. I'm probably more critical on companies I do work with, if you want to refer to that as being biased.

They don't need to feel that you are influenced. When you apply a rating to punish one direct competitor of Bitmain 3 months later than you should right when Bitmain needed it the most it is more then obvious about your intentions.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:04:33 PM

Bitmain dropped 10 points when I became involved with them.
Canaan Creative dropped 3 points when I became involved with them.
Spondoolies' rating has risen over the same period, even during the problems of under performing SP30 preorders.

Please don't bring the minuscule dropping of points into discussion because I already showed the real reasoning for this small drop(this was just a small step out of many steps for getting Bitmain to the top). If you want I can always refresh your memory.

Uses own chips?
Delivered miners?
Uses preorders?
On time?
Quality Issues?
Refund Issues?
Communication
Ethics
Size

Which of these rating categories do you disagree with, on what company? What evidence can you provide to substantiate a rating change?

For start Ethics and your boss Bitmain. What evidence can you provide to back up this rating? Show me evidence of the size of Bitmain's own mining farm.

Within the ethics category, all companies start at 10/10 and receive penalties removing points, hence they've lost 2 points for having a farm. It appears you're suggesting that they've been given points for having a farm? Not sure why you want to know the size of their farm or why its relevant, but antpool.com. A large chunk of that is self mine / contracted mining.

Which penalty do you think should be applied / not be applied? What evidence can you provide to substantiate a rating change?

However, Spondoolies-Tech, you are better served not posting such things. There is no evidence either way that your statements are valid, but they certainly generate responses such as the above, and many companies fire their employees for such public commentary. It brings what may ultimately be unfounded attention, and fosters mistrust as Abracadabra noted.

The fact that dogie didn't deny it makes it good enough evidence Smiley
I can't confirm or deny a withdrawn, unevidenced allegation. Guy will repost in the future if it becomes appropriate.

So legally you can't use the information that you know to lower some of their ratings? Is this what you are saying?
That's not how an NDA works.

1) An NDA only protects against confidential information
2) Confidential information provided from a non discloser (in this case Guy), removes the confidentiality of that information. Unless Guy was covered by an NDA with Bitmain also.
3) I don't need to release the information in order to use it here, its just not useful for others. Like the feedback on Guy's original comment has drawn.
4) Any confidentiality agreements / ethics / promises in this case are on Guy's side, not my side.
5) My NDA with Bitmain allows for disclosures of confidential information, non maliciously. That means I am free to do 99.9% of what the community requires. The NDA is primarily there to stop the selling of trade secrets / information not known to the market.
6) The information wasn't particularly useful or applicable to the guide anyway.

They don't need to feel that you are influenced. When you apply a rating to punish one direct competitor of Bitmain 3 months later than you should right when Bitmain needed it the most it is more then obvious about your intentions.
I think you need to reread what you wrote. You're saying that I purposely delayed a reduction in "a direct competitor of Bitmain". Huh

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:23:43 PM

Within the ethics category, all companies start at 10/10 and receive penalties removing points, hence they've lost 2 points for having a farm. It appears you're suggesting that they've been given points for having a farm? Not sure why you want to know the size of their farm or why its relevant, but antpool.com. A large chunk of that is self mine / contracted mining.

Which penalty do you think should be applied / not be applied? What evidence can you provide to substantiate a rating change?

Ethics?
All companies start with 10 points, and lose points for various infractions. The key is as follows:   

F     = Operates own mining farm = -2
   FF   = Operates own large mining farm = -4
   P     = Evidence of premining on preordered equipment = -2
  O    = Other generic unethical behaviour = -5

It seems that 55PH/s antpool doesn't qualify for the FF = operates own large mining farm.
The tons of dust on some batches of miners doesn't qualify for P = evidence of premining on preordered equipment
Also the unethical behaviour of which you can't speak due to your NDA can't qualify for a O = other generic unethical behaviour.

So that's a total of 9 points which you do not apply towards your boss.

5) My NDA with Bitmain allows for disclosures of confidential information, non maliciously. That means I am free to do 99.9% of what the community requires. The NDA is primarily there to stop the selling of trade secrets / information not known to the market.

Well revealing some unethical behaviour would be considered maliciously so you simply can't do it because of your boss restrains. Knew that already.

I think you need to reread what you wrote. You're saying that I purposely delayed a reduction in "a direct competitor of Bitmain". Huh

That's exactly what I am saying. Because in December Bitmain needed more help with the ratings/sales than in September. It's not rocket science.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 01:17:31 AM

It seems that 55PH/s antpool doesn't qualify for the FF = operates own large mining farm.

FF was retired about 6 months ago, its too speculative / arbitrary to what is a big farm and what isn't. Even Bitmain's farms look small compared to Bitfury's, ASICMiner has more than Spondoolies etc etc but they're all big farms.

Changelog 10/20/2014
KNC Miner Ethics, F up from FF (-4 to -2) - removed FF criteria from rating system due to being potentially speculative.

The tons of dust on some batches of miners doesn't qualify for P = evidence of premining on preordered equipment

P stopped being used god knows how long ago, far before even this series of change logs.

Also the unethical behaviour of which you can't speak due to your NDA can't qualify for a O = other generic unethical behaviour.

Now you're just saying things for the sake of it. As I explained in detail in the last post, this has NOTHING to do with any NDA with me. Talk to Guy, its his information to reveal. And as I said last time, even if there wasn't this mess surrounding it it still wasn't particularly useful information for this guide.

Well revealing some unethical behaviour would be considered maliciously so you simply can't do it because of your boss restrains. Knew that already.
No, no it wouldn't. But yes of course you "knew that already", you're here to argue rather than do anything constructive.

That's exactly what I am saying. Because in December Bitmain needed more help with the ratings/sales than in September. It's not rocket science.
Not sure if you're purposely not reading what you said or trolling....

ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 09:27:34 PM

Nothing is NDA'ed but it gets a bit messy. tldr its not Guy's story(ies) to tell. Unless his sources want to go public, there isn't anything anyone can do with the information. ... If that makes sense?

I guess I understand where your coming from but I'm not sure I agree with it... I feel like once the information made it to you, you should reveal it. It sounds like the stories come from Guy, through his sources, but now its been given to you (or you had the knowledge prior) and I would expect you to let the community know about it. Regardless, I really don't know all of the information so its pointless speculating what I might do in your shoes, I guess we'll have to leave it at that.  Undecided   Only time will tell!

cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:00:47 AM

Are you being paid by Canaan Creative & Bitmain as an individual or as your so called "business"?

Well?

I realise you're busy spamming your scam thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0

& avoiding questions in your trust abuse/bullying/spam thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0

but if you could leave your favourite "report to moderator" button alone for just 10 seconds to answer?

That'll be nice.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:49:21 AM

I guess I understand where your coming from but I'm not sure I agree with it... I feel like once the information made it to you, you should reveal it. It sounds like the stories come from Guy, through his sources, but now its been given to you (or you had the knowledge prior) and I would expect you to let the community know about it. Regardless, I really don't know all of the information so its pointless speculating what I might do in your shoes, I guess we'll have to leave it at that.  Undecided   Only time will tell!

I'll explain as best I can.

Guy posts on the forum: "I know a secret, and I think you know it too."
Guy doesn't want to reveal the secret in public, so tells me privately.
I didn't 'know' the secret, nor is it public knowledge.
Guy can't yet reveal to anyone what the secret is because the sources aren't public.
Outing his sources would likely damage those sources.
While I could reveal the secret, it would damage both Guy and his sources.
The actual secret is relatively unimportant for everyone and unless someone sues someone else, isn't even an ethical violation.
There isn't any reason for me to force the issue of revealing it.

The end result of what Guy said is that it makes it out as if there is some big conspiracy when its a very minor thing we don't actually care about. But now no one can confirm, deny or explain. It wasn't a good idea.

Snagglebone

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:33:35 AM

Guy can't yet reveal to anyone what the secret is because the sources aren't public.
The actual secret is relatively unimportant for everyone and unless someone sues someone else, isn't even an ethical violation.

The end result of what Guy said is that it makes it out as if there is some big conspiracy when its a very minor thing we don't actually care about. But now no one can confirm, deny or explain. It wasn't a good idea.

So basically, everyone involved is still in the 5th grade playing a game of He-Said, She-Said, NYA NYA I HAVE A SECRET and that secret carrys aboupt as much importance as the secretes of a 5th grader? Does that about sum it up?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:35:40 AM

So basically, everyone involved is still in the 5th grade playing a game of He-Said, She-Said, NYA NYA I HAVE A SECRET and that secret carrys aboupt as much importance as the secretes of a 5th grader? Does that about sum it up?

Pretty much. Maybe there will be more important secrets in the future, but not this time.

ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 10:25:34 AM

It seems like a slight contradiction to say revealing this information could damage multiple people, at least one of which is a prominent figure in the bitcoin mining community, but that its somehow relatively unimportant information for everyone??  

I don't get a good feeling about any of this but I'll try one more question, if you are willing to answer (and be honest  Smiley )...
Would the actual secret cause you to change the ethical rating, or any rating, of any manufacturer on your trustworthiness guide?

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 01:57:53 PM

It seems like a slight contradiction to say revealing this information could damage multiple people, at least one of which is a prominent figure in the bitcoin mining community, but that its somehow relatively unimportant information for everyone??  

I don't get a good feeling about any of this but I'll try one more question, if you are willing to answer (and be honest  Smiley )...
Would the actual secret cause you to change the ethical rating, or any rating, of any manufacturer on your trustworthiness guide?

Sorry, I missed this question.

No, no rating would have changed.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:23:29 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 12:23:27 PM by Bicknellski

Guess you might ask Revenue people about that in the UK I am sure they would be interested how he made all his money he claimed to on his deleted LinkedIn page. Referenced here if others missed that. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.msg11033346#msg11033346

Edit: Maybe Martin Sirakov's scam is fully realized and you can change your rating to the lowest you can give. I warned you this would happen but you wouldn't listen.

ive been waiting since 2015-02-17 for a HEX4RBox

sent 3 emails now to them and not a single reply and 3 dates have passed on there site for shipping and yet no box or even a reply to my emails

good ive pay for them via paypal
going to give them 2 more weeks and still if no box or at the very least a email will report them for fraud as there selling goods i don't even believe they have  

if your reading this TECHNOBIT my order is FUCVIKLCA
i suggest you get back to me asap
I'm waiting from 2014-12-21, and I don't get my money......
Looks like Martin Sirakov aka Technomachinex/Technobit from Sofia ran off with the money, that is $565,000 in bitcoin alone, plus a yet unknown amount in cash/bank/credit card payments. Has anyone contacted their banking or credit card company yet and reported fraud? I can't believe the inertnes of some on this matter while Martin Sirakov is laughing all the way to the bank. Time to address Bulgaria's justice authorities on this matter, this guy belongs in prison.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:47:01 AM

Bitmain (>10%), KnC (5%) and BitFury (>10%) operate large mining farms.

Bitmain shouldn't have 8/10 in ehtics. They abuse cgminer's software license,  caused a hardfork by not checking blocks they mine on top on and lied about Antpool beeing a p2pool pool (not related to their hardware but same company).
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 03:45:47 AM

Bitmain shouldn't have 8/10 in ehtics. They abuse cgminer's software license,  caused a hardfork by not checking blocks they mine on top on and lied about Antpool beeing a p2pool pool (not related to their hardware but same company).

There are no outstanding open source issues with regards to Bitmain, and they didn't lie about Antpool being p2pool. I've discussed this many times in other threads (before Kano shuts down any attempt at discussion), it was a translation blunder. All of the above is also not applicable to the guide.

armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 07:39:10 PM

You might as well add sidehack to this, considering how he's opened up sales for his usb miner!
Or not. It's your list, after all.

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 05:10:14 AM

You might as well add sidehack to this, considering how he's opened up sales for his usb miner!
Or not. It's your list, after all.

I'll consider it. If I do update this then a number of companies will come off or go to some other list as they've been dormant too long / closed. After Yiazo (which is one of those), the next smallest company does a few $M turnover.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: