Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131291 times)
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:16:42 AM

Edit: Sorry there Guy, quoted you before you had time to fix it. According to your link:
Indeed, I'm not a native English speaker. I did caught my mistake though.
Enjoy your little moment of triumph.

There is nothing triumphant about this. It's just sad.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:43:51 AM

What's it matter what dogie say's........SPT is going to play with the "big boy's".

Like most ASIC manufacturers that are left,they don't want to be bothered with all the hassles the "home miner" brings.

So,you think the "big boy's" that are going to invest in SPT will read dogies thread & say..."Hell,ain't no way we'll get involved".

Bullshit,they'll see the spreadsheet & can't open their wallets quick enough  Roll Eyes

So quit the bickering you two & go back to work!!!  Tongue

Remember,WE made these ASIC manufacturers.......  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZHNw1MtzI

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:01:36 AM

What's it matter what dogie say's........SPT is going to play with the "big boy's".

Like most ASIC manufacturers that are left,they don't want to be bothered with all the hassles the "home miner" brings.

So,you think the "big boy's" that are going to invest in SPT will read dogies thread & say..."Hell,ain't no way we'll get involved".

Bullshit,they'll see the spreadsheet & can't open their wallets quick enough  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZHNw1MtzI

Tru dat, KnC is swimming in cash form investors. And they ain't doing too good on the Dogie scale.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:03:12 AM

To all the readers of this thread:

Due to a non related dispute we have with the thread owner, he is badmouthing us and spread rumors and lies.

I ask you to take everything you read here about us here with a huge grain of salt.
The owner is biased and try to promote his own agenda.

In addition, the owner has marked our company as taking pre-orders. It's another lie. We ship all our remaining 2nd gen gear (currently SP31) directly from stock.

Guy
New page, new post.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:13:31 AM

Due to a non related dispute we have with the thread owner, he is badmouthing us and spread rumors and lies.

I ask you to take everything you read here about us here with a huge grain of salt.

In addition, the owner has marked our company as taking pre-orders. It's another lie. We ship all our remaining 2nd gen gear (currently SP31) directly from stock.

Guy
New page, new post.

Just be careful so you don't get banned for bump-spamming. That's out of Dogies hands.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:33:45 AM

Guy
New page, new post.

Just be careful so you don't get banned for bump-spamming. That's out of Dogies hands.
But I'm sure he'll complain, although it's his own thread.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:58:43 AM

Here's a situation I could've used one of your TLDR's. I'm going to base this discussion on the fact that you aren't biased towards any company, but to be fair it gets harder to believe every post. I am a fan and customer of both Bitmain and Spondoolies.

Anyways, with my second question I was questioning your model for evaluation, which is of course up to you it's your thread (though for the sake of transparency, don't call it a "Free resource guide". You auction off advertising space.  It's like calling a YouTube channel a free community resource based on hardship and the goodness of one's soul.  Traffic = money, cut the altruistim act)  I still believe you are misleading potential customers by labelling them as taking pre-orders, your rating makes them look like they are selling pre-orders at present.  If they do start selling pre-orders, I just don't see why it can't be changed to reflect their current business model in the same way Bitmain's was down-graded at the time they decided to. Consumers are generally smart enough to know if they are buying something physical or hopes and dreams, and even the shadiest hardware companies haven't lied about whether products were in stock or not.  

As for the future criteria you have established, who the hell are you to decide whether a company can fund its next generation of hardware with or without pre-orders, are you their accountant?  Also, to satisfy your criteria why do they have to be able to prove that they have the capital to produce an entire line of hardware? If anything that is biased towards smaller companies with less sales.  I doubt even Bitmain has enough capital to design and produce every miner for their next generation without selling in batches, and nor should they otherwise there is money left on the table and better spent elsewhere.  Even if someone doesn't have the capital (which again, how you would base this judgement is beyond me) and decides to seek outside investors or loans (still not pre-orders, as the risk still falls on the company) why the hell should it matter? It doesn't affect the customer at the end of the day.

Now, as far as upgrading Bitmain's rating.  I assume you have looked at their balance sheets and statements to be assured that they have the capital to fund their next full generation of miners? Because they have clearly accepted pre-orders in the same time frame as SP-Tech w/ their L1. You are basing your "future" criteria in this instance on past performance by using their 28nm line-up, which shows how flawed that logic is. It's called speculation, at least have the decency to admit it.

Lastly, if you really want to be specific and follow the word of the law (which you have shown to whole-heartedly), Bitmain sells their miners as a pre-order, even if it's only a few weeks:

Antminer S2 goes on sale March 14th Expected ship date: April 1st
Antminer S3 goes on sale: June 30th  Expected ship date: July 10th-20th
Antminer S4 goes on sale: September 16th Expected ship date: End of September

So tell me, exactly how does receiving funds and not shipping products for 2 weeks+ not qualify as a pre-order according to your criteria?  

You claim to be bias-free, but all of your qualifying criteria are completely subjectively based.  It appears you make up whatever qualifiers you need to justify your ratings and decisions instead of the other way around.  That is not neutral.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, you keep telling SP-Tech that you will upgrade their rating when they release their next generation hardware and sell from stock. BMT SOLD PRE-ORDERS IN NOVEMBER, YET STRANGELY I STILL DON'T SEE THEIR 16NM LINE RELEASED? That my friend, is complete hypocrisy.

If nothing else, I ask that you please address this question directly: Why has BMT been upgraded without having released a new generation of miners without pre-orders, when SP-Tech is not being held by the same standard?

Bias is why.

One can only wonder who Fatman is but his posts are very familiar in style and format to another that POSTS here in hardware. Do your own comparisons. Particularly the style of picture and faux dialogue. There is dogshit on somebody's shoes we can all smell it.

Note Technobit ratings still remain unchanged. Astonishing given the countless posts recently. Beyond me how anyone would think that bias doesn't enter into his ratings. It is clearly skewed to those he has "positive" relationships with versus the reality of the consumer calls for refunds and hardware.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:59:52 AM

Well that's the main issue. It's what dogies says. It's not about the big boys not buying from SP-Tech or even the customers. It's about seeing a wrong thing and trying to fix it or at least warn everyone else about it. I think that dogie is heavily biased in his Guide and while I am sure that I will not change him or his Guide I can point out the things that stink.

This is not about me defending or pimpin' SP-Tech. I saw something wrong and I'm pointing it out. I have no direct or indirect affiliation with SP-Tech for this. My only agreement with them was to organize 3 GB. Also I had an affiliated link towards their products which everyone can have. I will repeat myself, but I did this in the past with KnC for example. I stood up for them when the time was right and I bashed them when they deserved it. It will happen the same with SP-Tech if their actions will call it.

This is not different than me pointing out issues with AM in the summer while being accused by AM shareholders that I am trying to promote SP-Tech. Nowadays one of the biggest AM defender that bashed me back then for raising some points about AM self mining and their future, has come to the same conclusion that I had back in the summer.

Take today's example. dogie's new gimmick was to bring his dog puppet account to post useless images to bury the discussion deep. Since I spotted this behavior I brought it up to attention and I will make sure that posts will not get buried under useless image post spam. Why? Because he allows me to do it with his actions.

Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:26:08 AM

Remember,WE made these ASIC manufacturers.......  Roll Eyes

Well that's the main issue. It's what dogies says. It's not about the big boys not buying from SP-Tech or even the customers. It's about seeing a wrong thing and trying to fix it or at least warn everyone else about it. I think that dogie is heavily biased in his Guide and while I am sure that I will not change him or his Guide I can point out the things that stink.

This is not about me defending or pimpin' SP-Tech. I saw something wrong and I'm pointing it out. I have no direct or indirect affiliation with SP-Tech for this. My only agreement with them was to organize 3 GB. Also I had an affiliated link towards their products which everyone can have. I will repeat myself, but I did this in the past with KnC for example. I stood up for them when the time was right and I bashed them when they deserved it. It will happen the same with SP-Tech if their actions will call it.

This is not different than me pointing out issues with AM in the summer while being accused by AM shareholders that I am trying to promote SP-Tech. Nowadays one of the biggest AM defender that bashed me back then for raising some points about AM self mining and their future, has come to the same conclusion that I had back in the summer.

Take today's example. dogie's new gimmick was to bring his dog puppet account to post useless images to bury the discussion deep. Since I spotted this behavior I brought it up to attention and I will make sure that posts will not get buried under useless image post spam. Why? Because he allows me to do it with his actions.

Make your own list with your own criterias. Stop bitching and do something useful! Grown ups have work to do. Notice: I haven't accused of being a shill. You're probably just a very enthusiastic nerd who needs to be right all the time. There are many of us.

I just hope you can use your head once in a while. But by the looks of things you are so emotionally invested in nailing Dogie to the cross that you'll never give up. Dogie is just a guy (no offense Guy), of course he has moments where he probably should have put things differently. But that just makes him real. In any event, whatever he has said pales in comparison to his detractors, many of whom should have known better.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:55:25 AM

That's all well & good,BUT....the fact remains....it's what DOGIE say's.WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!  He's NOT the endall in anything for Bitcoin miners  Roll Eyes

Hell,he has Bitfury still listed for christ sake!!! They haven't sold anything but massive farms for quite awhile now.I don't hear any bitching about that.....& Avalon(Canaan Creative).....give me a break,too expensive & draws too much power,not a very good deal to be recommending (I won't even mention the Groupbuy fiasco from way back,opps)....  Roll Eyes

I respect Guy & you,Roadstress,but this bitching will get you no where,dogie's ego will not allow it.......

Dogie,your setup guides are pretty good  Wink   But I agree your manufacturers guide is a bit biased...........but it's still fairly decent.See I said it,will he change it...NO.So time to move on.........

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:07:30 AM

Make your own list with your own criterias. Stop bitching and do something useful! Grown ups have work to do. Notice: I haven't accused of being a shill. You're probably just a very enthusiastic nerd who needs to be right all the time. There are many of us.

I am glad that we can have a normal conversation instead of useless pictures.

What you view as bitching I view as pointing out stuff that others don't see it. I view this as being useful and since I am a stubborn guy it will take a while and many people to convince me that it's not.

The "grown ups have work to do" line coming from you after your useless images posts is a bit redundant and stupid because you just contradicted yourself.

I admit that I am an enthusiastic nerd with the exception that I don't feel the need to be right all the time. I actually am and I am always backing my statements up. Feel free to prove me wrong while backing your words with proof.

I just hope you can use your head once in a while. But by the looks of things you are so emotionally invested in nailing Dogie to the cross that you'll never give up.

I am not at all invested in nailing dogie. I am invested in nailing anyone if I see the opportunity. I am not stalking dogie in all the threads. I am raising the issues here and I am keeping them here. If I was invested in nailing dogie then I would follow him in all the threads to trash him which I don't. Last summer I was busy nailing AM shareholders. Last year I was busy nailing ActM shareholders. Lately I was busy nailing MP and his sockpuppets in the 20MB thread and so on. This is not about dogie. It's about the opportunity that I see.

Dogie is just a guy (no offense Guy), of course he has moments where he probably should have put things differently. But that just makes him real. In any event, whatever he has said pales in comparison to his detractors, many of whom should have known better.

We all make mistakes, except that some have the power to admit and correct them and the others refuse to admit and correct them and bury themselves down into a bigger shit-hole. It's all about personal choices that we make.

Bicknellski

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:09:55 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 12:27:51 PM by Bicknellski

There is no contrition in Dogie.

He is right no matter the facts presented to him. Zero compromise.

That is the biggest issue.

The next biggest issue has been the hijacking of the entire Hardware section with his reviews and support posts in a effort to bolster his business. Which is something we are aware of and many have pointed out for sometime now. And now it is just plain obvious to most everyone his ratings are bias based on that business model he has created.

Don't expect corrections or any resolution to this he will continue down his own path to destruction not that it matters I can't see there being a hardware section this time next year when all hardware will be sold B2B anyhow or not at all as in the case of a KnC or others his guide has little or no impact on the current miner sales and it will only diminish over time. At that point he will morph again into some other area of the forum or out of BTC altogether doing the same sort pseudo pr for someone in the guise of product reviews.

Again TECHNOBIT scores are pure fantasy and have been for over 2 years.

nice a quick response from technobit...but...how about my 3x hex4m... Undecided Undecided Undecided
my order still wasnt send...still shows Preparation in progress
im still waiting...
on monday, someone reply to me:
HI,
The second order is to be shipped tomorrow or Wednesday

Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 3:36 PM
To: Customer service
Subject: [TechnoBit] Message from contact form [no_sync]

TechnoBit

Message from a TechnoBit customer

Customer e-mail address: soulistyces@gmail.com

Im still waiting for this order since day 4 of this month!!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
to replace one burned your fast to send 3 new your slow....
order THIFVNNBU

please send them or ill give up on you guys and asked for a refund
one thing for sure i was going to buy more 3 this end of the month and give up on you guys

Your sending is out, later you'll get tracking in your account
Marto when will you actually ship my 8 replacement boards, the ones that you supposedly would ship 2 weeks ago but never did? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Your 8 ones are already @ speedy warehouse
expect tracking on  PM later today or tomorrow morning
Still nothing, again, just like when you said 6 weeks ago, and 2 weeks ago, and 3 days ago, when they "were already at Speedy station". And in the meantime another board dead, and 1 shows no leds anymore.

Technobit  Up to 10 week delays in shipment of some customers Minion Group Buy Units.

The hurt / delays continue for some customers of Technobit who have paid substantial amounts for miners over 10 weeks ago.

I agree with scrappy here, Batch 1 should of been sent out by now. reading the thread its totally unprofessional sending out small orders first.
i see some people waiting 10 weeks now for there order to be shipped out and nothing. Seems people with large orders are getting shafted.

I think compensation is due MARTO!!!!

People have been patient with you since you had a problem with the boards, but this now seems to be resolved.
So what exactly is going on??

i do not what to take legal action as BFL are facing and now KNC miner, marto.
You really havent provided any updates to people with large orders on the forum at all.

Please provide a clear update on what is going on and when everyone's orders are going to be fulfilled and compensation package.
with have been patient, but you have taken are patience for granted now.

There is seriously something wrong with this thread. Folks Martin has yet to deliver batch one yet we have 3 confirmed cases of him shipping batch 2. He says "small orders" Fuck that shit. Mine may have been large and paid in fiat. I have as of to date received 6 of 50, and Marto has promised 6 shipping dates and only sent once!

Guys, enough of the bullshit.

I paid in fiat for a flat conversion, have been lied to about shipping, and seen batch 2 orders go out before mine. Check the thread, I was in page 2 and traded in 2 x3's and paid in fiat. I know I am not alone here as I have spoke to many of you in pm's. Enough with the BS, bring it.

scrappy do, dam so shipments are just trickling out. i would of thought at least batch 1 would of been completed by now

I haven't received a single one of my 88 boards. My chips have been at technobit since July 17th.

Marto any news when batch 2 will be shipped, its been over a month now since you received my chips. ive emailed you on your site, 2 weeks ago and no reply.
would like to know whats happening with those.

you going to be offering any compensation for late deliveries now. awaiting 25 boards  Angry and counting

No offense Guyver, but he hasn't even shipped batch one out. Hopefully he will not ship out anymore batch 2 like the mistake made last week. I just got my first partial shipment today 6 of 50. I know its been over a month for you and I hate it, but it has been over 10 weeks for some of us.

We are working and as soon is ready will be  out.

...but we keep hearing this same reply over and over from you.  I've heard this same thing at least 6 times now from you.  Can you tell us what is holding up your shipping?  At first it was because of the MCU, then when that was fixed it was because you were testing the completed boards but what is holding you up now??

Edit:  ...And of course, no response from Marto when asked the 'tough' questions...  This is ridiculous.

If so many mcus are defective wouldn't it make sense to have them all removed and swapped for new ones by a machine and leave the testing for a later time? (I don't know if there is a desoldering machine)

Even 37 boards/day is painfully slow with the total number of boards in mind and it must be quite tiring to do it all by hand time and time again.

Thats a good one.
I made a thread and made an offer. No promises.

Ya... that is certainly how you operate.

People need to rethink using your services if you are not willing to do anything to help these people desperately asking for answers.

You can spend 10 minutes here now arguing with me but there are countless people who are asking for you to provide better service. Both Minersource and Technobit in this thread and these forums have had many issues. People should take this as a clear warning when doing biz with you guys.  NO PROMISES as well as no effort and lay the blame elsewhere.

I think you need to get your priorities in check.

Enjoy your thread.
Yea instead of having Technobit bundle US customers orders up and sent to us, they should all contact Technobit / Marto directly and arrange for shipping.

You are probably 100% right thinking that they'd get them faster and it was a great idea.

There is one customer that I've been emailing about their boards (that we have part of his order for), that will be the last order we reship.

I'm going to pass this to Marto.

**This post is 100% serious, arrangements now need to be made for shipping**

Unfortunately putting all this in Marto's hands may save 'money' the problem is then can he be trusted to get the units shipped. If you look at his history there are significant issues in the past when he has lied about shipping when he was having production delays in the past or when things became less profitable. Whatever the reasons he has yet to be 100% clear on when a specific customer will get their entire order. If you can set a production number daily then you can estimate within good reason when shipping will occur. He is not doing that. That is why people are rightly pissed. Suggest people remember this the next time they deal with Marto. Better to avoid his company use more reputable and reliable companies. Has anyone independently verified the issues that Marto is having with the boards and production numbers or is everyone just trusting what Marto is saying is actually happening?

*Recently Deleted by MinerSource.

In all fairness TechnoBit doesn't respond to questions from potential customers either.

From the looks of it all the Black Arrow customers who chose the Group Buy are much worse off financially than customers who stayed with BA or MinerSource and their incendiary mail bomb. BA & MSs customers are only losing almost 100% of their money, at least 200% in minted Bitcoins at the exchange rates and nobody has died yet. The GB has put a lot more additional out of pocket funds into this cluster-fuck.

How many of those that chose the GB option also sent BA additional funds for Power Supply Units?

These PSUs were for the promised but yet to be delivered compensation units. BA promised to deliver compensation units after they've completed shipping of all orders.

The PSUs use in BAs miner has caused multiple explosive detonations due to to high voltage leakage from the PSUs. The leakage polarized the high capacity aluminium electrolytic capacitors that were added to unused sections of the Printed Circuit Board. The capacitors were polarized in the wrong direction with voltage that far exceed the capacitors rating. An explosive release of an ionically conductive liquid into the miner occurred resulting in combustion of the energized and populated PCB; open flame and toxic smoke being the final result.

BA, MS and TB customers are all experiencing an unreasonable shipping delay in paid for Minion based SHA-256 hashing hardware.

4 Scam Accusation Threads About Technobit:

Scam alert technobit.eu
Marto74 BFL-Style SCAMMER   
Attention A Technobit.EU
Technobit.eu SCAM ALERT (Fraud, Scam, No Refund, wrong promises)

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:38:59 PM

There is nothing triumphant about this. It's just sad.

If dogie allows your shit in this thread I can start to post shit too and we will definitely see a move from him. I should summon our friend Gleb for some more fun. What do you say?\

Start to? You just replied to 50 lines of serious discussion spamming the word liar. Unlike you Gleb isn't a mindless attack dog, he can think for himself.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:47:49 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 02:16:48 PM by dogie

Again TECHNOBIT scores are pure fantasy and have been for over 2 years.

I think you missed the part where Technobit's rating (correctly) got trashed in the Feb update.

While I've got you here, lets also be clear on why you magically turned from wanting me to be part of your company to hating me and agreeing with anyone who seems to fit that agenda... I refused to invest in your company as it was only going to burn money for all involved - as it did - and I chose not to be a part of it.

Right?

Bicknellski

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:32:47 PM

Yes only took over a year of complaints to get it right?

You are welcome for all the homework I did for you to fix your rating. Imagine how many people would have been saved buying the lies of Marto74 if you had done a better job.

Too little too late.

Let's not derail from the main subject. Why are you favoring old and outdated ratings instead of adjusting them to reflect reality?

Read the changelog.

*Although SpondooliesTech is currently selling out of hand, they have not yet demonstrated that their business model can support this into the next generation. On the announcement of next gen preorders, this rating will return to 'Yes'. On the announcement of next gen in hand / batch sales, this rating will increase to 'Batch' or 'No'.

Why is SP-Tech the only company that is being rated by their business model supporting or not their next gen? Why treat SP-Tech differently and why not reflect the present?

Bias.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _
TechnobitProduct lines:                                                                                                                            Company Site | Bitcointalk Thread
S-Hash, HEX4M, HEX8A1, HEX8A2, HEX16A2, HEX16B, HEX16E, 4HEX16E
___________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Rating:
Uses own chips?
Delivered miners?
Uses preorders?
No
Yes
Batch
1/10
10/10
16/20
On time?
Quality Issues?
Refund Issues?
Yes
Minor
No
10/10
6/10
10/10
Communication
Ethics
Size
Good

Medium
7/10
10/10
4/10
Last Score: 74Designs and sells boards integrating every time of 3rd party chip on the market.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _

Continued...

Look at Technobit's score.

No mention of the fraud perpetrated... and a 10 out of 10 for ethics please do not make me laugh.

On time? Fudge no... many issues for customers on that end.

Refund Issues? Many.

He keeps his "pals" or "customers" in the best range vs. those he has had issues with. I can only imagine what the rating would really be for some of these companies if he wasn't a paid spokesman.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 03:06:01 PM

Yes only took over a year of complaints to get it right? You are welcome for all the homework I did for you to fix your rating. Imagine how many people would have been saved buying the lies of Marto74 if you had done a better job. Too little too late.

If you want to quote quotes then how about this one when I said I would fix their rating, dated before yours. You see, you're not happy if I don't change the rating. You're not happy if I do change the rating. That makes you a bully.

There is PLENTY more available on technobit outright fraud but Dogie I guess is a paid spokesmen for them as well given that rating seems to be a few of those type ratings in his guide. Minersource to my knowledge has also defrauded at least one other fabricator like the claim black arrow made and have as Gleb said left a trail of broken contracts beyond what you read in these forums typically. Do not deal with either company. Further just avoid Dogie's hardware guide too many inconsistencies with regards to turning a blind eye to fraud or lack of ethics.

1) My guide has nothing to do with minersource, resellers are not manufacturers.
2) What you failed to mention is that order delays don't fall under "ethics" as they are not ethical infractions, something you'd know if you'd bothered to read the criterion before calling me a fraud.
3) Technobit's ratings for on time deliveries and refund issues are too high however, and will be corrected in the next update. See? That was easy, when something is wrong all you have to do is point it out, again rather than calling me a fraud.
4) No I am not a paid spokesman [not spokesmen] for Technobit, otherwise you'd see a message about that. I don't do deals in the dark, there is a reason everything I do is done in the bright light of the forums.
5) Scam accusations subforum is over here, let me know when you've posted it.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:56:46 PM

Kinda like bump-spamming, trolling, and derailing with your pointless Star Trek images ?
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:23:30 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 09:37:23 PM by Fatman3001

Kinda like bump-spamming, trolling, and derailing with your pointless Star Trek images ?

If you don't see the point that's your problem. Besides, who doesn't love Star Trek?

Edit: mods don't like Star Trek. Guess it watered out the acidic hatred. Gotta love "The Bitcoin Community".

Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:06:59 PM

Speaking of taking acid, how about them S5 pre-orders Dogie? Any input on Bitmain's decision to do that?

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:49:51 PM

Speaking of taking acid, how about them S5 pre-orders Dogie? Any input on Bitmain's decision to do that?

It's like they couldn't show any more contempt towards miners if they tried.

Very sad to see this happen to Bitmain - Becoming so unscrupulously and wantonly greedy Sad

Price bump +25% hours within relaunch. What a fucking unforgivable shit-show.

I can't support this behavior. Somehow, I suspect Bitmain just doesn't give a flying fuck about us small players any more, and was looking for any excuse to gouge us on price once they saw the demand spike after they became available again.

Total transparent cash grab.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: