Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FORTNITE V-BUCK SERVICE | SAFE METHOD | CHEAP VBUCKS!  (Read 108 times)
FortniteShop (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 06:05:30 PM by FortniteShop

FORTNITE VBUCK SERVICE
Available for Xbox & PC Users ONLY!

------------------------------------------------PURCHASE DETAILS----------------------------------------------

By purchasing, you understand that you will receive your selected Vbuck value for more than half the original market price!
This service is 100% safe and ban-safe guarantee!

This service takes 15-20 minutes when I start on your order, Normally orders are finished within the same working day!

7500  V-Bucks =  £35.00
13500 V-Bucks = £50.00
27000 V-Bucks = £75.00

Payment options
BTC
PayPal

Delivery Information

You will need to provide both login email and password for your epic games account, This method I am using is 100% safe and will allow you to get vbucks for more than HALF the Price!

Sales Terms and Conditions

I am more than happy to answer any messages via the message system, before or after purchase. Due to the nature of the product, no refunds will be given. (Only in the event of not being able to complete the order) By agreeing to the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the following terms listed above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

This service is 100% safe and ban-safe guarantee!
This statement is your only garantee for the safety of your service as you choose this forum to publish your offers. Some notes should be considered before entering to details of the service:
- Bitcointalk forum is not a friendly-use forum so you (as a brand new user) can't be trustable as long till you provide proofs of your credibility. Especially you don't reffer your offer to any known announced service or running compagny. The point here is to build your reputation based on trust and help community in this forum before thinking to publish the offer here.
- You provided no details about the payement procedure and how you can confirm that you can control it smoothly.
- If you offer cheap VBucks, i found a lot of websites that offer them almost for free. They may not all work but anybody will try them before thinking to trust an unknown user in a public forum.
- Methods in this site can help getting VBucks in a safe way: https://www.metabomb.net/fortnite-battle-royale/gameplay-guides/fornite-battle-royale-how-to-get-v-bucks-for-free-3 Do your own researches here before trying (I don't garantee any trust for those methods)

FortniteShop (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

Hello Coupable
Thank you for your post, I edited my topic so people can see the payment method I will be using.
Once people start buying, I can hopefully gain the trust through the feedback they be giving.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

As i understand, you are a one person responsible for providing this service, so i expect a limitation in purchase dates and quantity in sell. 

Hello Coupable
Thank you for your post, I edited my topic so people can see the payment method I will be using.
Once people start buying, I can hopefully gain the trust through the feedback they be giving.

Once again, bitcointalk users can't trust a newbie member without previous feedbacks that confirm you are credible. I explained this in my previous post:
Bitcointalk forum is not a friendly-use forum so you (as a brand new user) can't be trustable as long till you provide proofs of your credibility. Especially you don't reffer your offer to any known announced service or running compagny. The point here is to build your reputation based on trust and help community in this forum before thinking to publish the offer here.

If your offer is limitless, considering this thread as an announcement, it would be better to declare other team members if any, or hire for members that will also generate trust by their public profiles. It is mandatory for you and your service to show as less anonymity as you can.
Good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: