Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonderful Chinese  (Read 2035 times)
gongling (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2011, 03:21:16 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2011, 03:04:18 PM by gongling

We are the Chinese college students, the teacher introduce us to the site, and we also hope to help everyone to provide some services, such as a translation, the Chinese cuisine, Chinese culture and Chinese acupuncture and Chinese medicine etc, if there are you interested can contact us, thank you for reading!
    You trust our translation level ,
   Famous Chinese porcelain culture, tea culture, costume culture, history and culture etc, maybe you can also search them  on the net,  after all, we are the Chinese ,we know more about them, so we can still provide service for you,
    Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture are becoming more and more popular, because we have to learn the knowledge of this part so we also have an advantage,
    For example chinese food Mapo beancurd
Material:
Bean curd 200 grams, cow meat 100 grams, QingSuan 15 grams, broad bean paste 20 grams, fermented bean 10 grams, ginger 10 grams, chili powder 0.5 gram, Chinese prickly ash 1.5 grams, soy sauce 10 grams, salt 1 gram (according to taste), sugar 5 grams, wet starch (starch add some water) 3 grams, well-mixed broth (or water) 150 grams, oil 75 grams
Practice:
1, will cut tofu into 2 cm square blocks, added a little salt in boiling water, remove beans blanch the odor out with water, soak
2, fermented bean, broad bean paste into tiny pieces, cut into sections, ginger QingSuan 5cm.long3com.wide3cm.thick
3, fry boiler heat, put oil into cow meat Fried scattered
4, stay cow meat Fried to brown, add bean sauce to stir-fry
  Bean curd nutrition is rich, contains iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and the necessary human, many trace elements, still contain sugar, vegetable oil and the rich high quality protein, known as the "plant meat" laudatory name.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
March 17, 2011, 03:30:02 PM

Hey, thank-you for your offer!

Some tips:

- Provide some portfolio of your services:
For example:
1. Provide a example translation showing the quality of your work!  This will make people more interested in your service.

2. Provide a example recipe of your favourite Chinese dish,  this will make people excited about your other recipe's

3. Show us a example of what we can learn about the Chinese culture, in what ways can you teach us?

If you can show that your work is good and of high quality, the members of this forum are more likely to want to user your services.

Anyway Good Luck!

One off NP-Hard.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2011, 03:36:52 PM

Yes, you could do a chinese food cook book (as a pdf) and sell it for bitcoin.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Garrett Burgwardt

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2011, 03:52:55 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2011, 04:51:42 PM by TheKid

Very good English skills!

I'll pay a bitcoin for 2-3 pages talking about what your opinions are on your government and internet censorship in China, and anything else you think is relevant. I've always been curious about what chinese citizens think. I'm sure others are also curious and might donate if they appreciate the post too. Smiley

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=thekid&sign=ANY&type=RECV

That's my Web of Trust data if it helps you trust me more.

Thanks!
bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 12:51:20 AM

We are the Chinese college students, the teacher introduce us to the site, and we also hope to help everyone to provide some services, such as a translation, the Chinese cuisine, Chinese culture and Chinese acupuncture and Chinese medicine etc, if there are you interested can contact us, thank you for reading!

I'll pay 5 BTC for a picture of you standing next to the teach who gave you the assignment -- I have been wondering how this evil professor looks like  Cheesy

Of course, I assume his rules permit this.

EDIT: With a bitcoin address in the picture please.
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 12:56:32 AM

probably tall mean and thin with beady black eyes and a wiry moustache.
gongling (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 06:05:12 AM

[/quote]

I'll pay 5 BTC for a picture of you standing next to the teach who gave you the assignment -- I have been wondering how this evil professor looks like  Cheesy

Of course, I assume his rules permit this.

Thanks, you can give us business to do, you want to see our teacher photos, if you are interested, I can send you, I think our teacher is a lovely man, and he has given people the feeling is very good, teacher's teaching method is very unique, so I hope you can appreciate the attitude towards our teacher teaching method
genjix
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 08:04:35 AM

I like to cook noodles in chicken stock. Chicken stock is water from chicken bones. I want to make the noodles more tasty. Sometimes I boil an egg, or chicken and some rice. Tell me advice for making the noodles more tasty. Tell me your 3 favourite Chinese foods and I will research those foods.

Write here your bitcoin address. Write here your answer. If I like your answer then I will send you 1 BTC.
diying

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 02:29:35 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2011, 03:05:21 AM by diying

hi,friend! Cheesy i am a chinese student and i know many methods that are about making the noodles more tasty!As we all know,boiling an egg, or chicken and some rice can make it better,but i will give you some advice about chinese!In my home, my mother often give us a noodles, so I also learn some.If you think the answer which make you satisfied, can you  pay the BTC for me?my Bitcoin Payment Address is:
1HhM2oumERqdWHRKsRz3zjMBNb1G27ubZ5

No.1 Tomato and egg noodles in soup
First, put scrambled egg with tomato slice, add water, salt, water open empress put noodles until cooked, pepper and finally add MSG (little)
No.2 Diced jajangmyun
Because I am from Beijing, this kind of method is our traditional method, if you have a chance to come to Beijing, I can take you to eat the most authentic! Cheesy
Main ingredient: pig TunJian meat after 300 grams, lemon 250 grams, noodles;
Accessories: QingSuan, LuDouYa, cucumber silk;
Seasoning: edible oil, salt, sugar, chicken essence, chopped green onion, beer;
Practice:
1, will pork wash into small pieces (4-5mm) of lemon, cubed with beer QingSuan cut into thin tuning the;
2, sit pot ignition into water noodles boiled; out to use
3, sit in oil, oil pot ignition heat, saute diced into a little color tone, lemon, repeatedly until well into sugar, chicken essence, add salt to taste, including all evaporate, add water to a boil chopped green onion with noodles into the bowl stir in the QingSuan can.
I also have a few small secret for you!!! Cheesy
puting some salt in the water of boiling , so after the noodles do, it is difficult to stick together!!

lastely,i will tellme your 3 favourite Chinese foods
1:The approach: gently green beans
Material:
Green beans 500 grams, pork end 100 grams, broken rice shoots food 50 grams, dry chili only at the end of April 3 big spoon, Onions, garlic, 1 TSP cornstarch, JiangMo chopped into mince 3 disc
Seasoning:
Cooking wine, 1 TSP cornstarch, 1 TSP sugar, sesame 1/4 TSP salt, gourmet powder, a little, right amount.
1, green beans pick to old muscle, with the hand bye about 6cm long period grow. Rinse and drain the water.
2, the pot heat 3 cups of oil, fry with fire into green beans, green beans, Fried to cortical ruffled namely bails out oil-control to use.
3, the pot make a copy oil 1 big spoon, add pork Fried scattered
4. Add cooking wine, broken rice shoots dish, garlic, JiangMo and saute until mince dry crisp.
5, join green beans and other seasonings, and stay saute ruwei, it can be filled into the tray.

2:Turnip three fresh dumplings
Ingredients: 250g did FeiShou meat 250 grams, pigs, water, water HaiMi 100 grams hair hair agaric 50 grams, shredded 200 grams, eggs 4, Onions JiangMo 50 grams, vegetable oil, salt, soy sauce, MSG, pepper, big SuanNi, sesame oil, vinegar all right amount.
Methods: 1. FeiShou pork chop into fine mud, agaric, shredded finely chopped thoroughly, and boil over air dry moisture, and chop after crowded into powder.
2. Add onion JiangMo pork put basin, soy sauce (a little), salt, MSG, pepper (a little) agitate, add carrot HaiMi the end, agaric, the, eggs, vegetable oil and salt, gourmet powder agitate into filling.
3. Did add water and evenly, 1 hour, down into 60 JiZi roll into thin leather, filling cooked.
Features: turnip xi oil, must have the pig fat and enough peanut oil, and fire, and cooking time appropriate slightly longer.
3.Meat pies
Main ingredient: fine flour 500 grams accessories: eggs, leek, fans condiments: onion, ginger, salt, chicken essence, cooking wine, sesame oil, edible oil cooking methods:
1, the flour gradually synthesis with warm water, add basin of soft surface with wet clean cloth cover up 30 minutes;
2, will wash leek onion ginger and cut into end, cut into the fans bubble good;
3 and the eggs with pork scattered the move into mushy, into the JiangMo, leek onion stuffing tuned;
4, put up good surface into XiaoJi, pressed into surface by hand bag into the press it into paste, cake shape;
5, sit in oil, oil pot ignition heat into the bread to churn. Timely branded
DO YOU LIKE THIS?I THINK YOU LIKE IT VERY MUCH!!!
genjix
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 05:39:40 PM

Thanks, sent 4 BTC
2b9c685c34bbab1f4e8301030dbe58690566e46bf179ffce1f23faad6a92a259

Some of those foods look very nice.
bitcool
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 10:07:23 PM

Thanks, you can give us business to do, you want to see our teacher photos, if you are interested, I can send you, I think our teacher is a lovely man, and he has given people the feeling is very good, teacher's teaching method is very unique, so I hope you can appreciate the attitude towards our teacher teaching method
I am sure this teaching method is very unique.
Yes, please go ahead and send it, remember have a bitcoin address in the picture. Please make sure your teacher is OK with it.
Even though I have no plan to post it anywhere, I want to be clear what I am paying for -- the copyright should not be reserved.
bitcool
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 04:12:38 AM

Ok, I just received the picture, even though it doesn't have a bitcoin address in it, it looks real enough that I decided to go ahead and pay the 5 btc. You should receive it within the next hour.

He looks way too nice to be an evil professor though. Maybe he works for him.  Wink

EDIT: here is your transaction info: http://blockexplorer.com/t/54xR4sLtNW
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2011, 04:25:46 AM

Ok, I just received the picture, even though it doesn't have a bitcoin address in it, it looks real enough that I decided to go ahead and pay the 5 btc. You should receive it within the next hour.

He looks way too nice to be an evil professor though. Maybe he works for him.  Wink

EDIT: here is your transaction info: http://blockexplorer.com/t/54xR4sLtNW

Now I must find you and kill you to protect my secret identity, my student too.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
bitcool
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 04:42:42 AM

Now I must find you and kill you to protect my secret identity, my student too.
That I can help, how many bitcoins do you offer to get that done?
diying

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 12:42:14 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2011, 03:06:01 AM by diying

I am very happy that you like it! Cheesy
Thanks, this that i earn money is my first time !! It is very important for me!
If i can do everything for you ,please tell me ,i will try my best!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: